What's on your mind? | Barking Hard

What's on your mind?

Inspecta

The Abbot
Awards
No seriously.....what's on your mind? What stupid random thought do you have bouncing around in that void of a noggin you got hangin' at the top of your neck?

I've noticed that the general board isn't very active and I think it's because some of you feel like you need something remarkably interesting to post in order to start a thread, and I just want to remind you guys that this is not the case, not even close.

It's the GENERAL section, which means generally anything is accepted and invited. I've been a member of many message boards over the years going back to the mid-90's and some of the best/funniest/most interesting threads all started with somebody just posting something completely random and then watching the conversation morph from there.

And that's the beautiful thing about this board, it's not a requirement to stay on topic. Just let the ideas flow baby.

Anyway I just wanted to share and encourage you guys to throw that shit out there (I'm especially looking at Crow and Grimm, the two biggest perpetrators of random this side of the Mississippi)

I've been too busy for football, and that is a crying shame.

I missed you guys, so figured this thread might be a good place to say hi.

I showed a Ravens fan the cheerleader thread, so of course he may be joining soon just to be able to witness the full extent of awesome. I will make sure he remains civil if he does. ;)

Peyton Hillis is rapidly causing me to wish that Josh McDaniels contracts multiple venereal diseases from a prison rape, but I am still glad that you guys got him.

I will have to change my avatar soon as Tebow has almost completely pushed Orton out of the picture through a massive lack of passing ability, but even more massive sale of Jerseys.

With the addition of Von Miller, the healthy return of Elvis Dummerville, and the acquisition of a true lineman from the Eagles, it is possible that my Broncos could rate above 25 in Defense this year, though my aging backfield indicates that any movement forward will need to be shored up in the back four within the next two seasons.

Captain America may have claimed the spot as my favorite Marvel movie from X-men II or Iron man, but I will have to buy the DVD and watch it a few dozen times before I can make that conclusion for certain.

I went on a beach vacation a few weeks back, but should go again for at least a long weekend before the summer is over.

Bronc -

Good to see you! How are things going?

You've been missed.

Good to be seen!

Things are going well. The promotion I got eats up a LOT of time, and the few hours a week I get to myself get spent on family, so I am probably gonna be a bit out of the picture as far as football related posts go this season.

My daughter is still marching with the Ravens band. She's going through senior year teen drama, so the world ends on every other odd day that ends in a y, but overall she is doing well. We are still waiting on the transplant for my wife, but the bypass surgery went very well and she is back in the regular swing of things.

As far as football goes, I am still in the same mindset I have been for close to a decade regarding my Broncos. I could care less who the QB is, we wont do anything until we fix our lines, and preferably the d-line first. St. Louis is looking better this year, and are my sleeper pick for a new division winner. You guys look like you are building well, and could make some noise. The 35 yard line kick offs have got to be killing the Cribbs fans out there. I wouldn't worry too much though, I bet that rule changes prior to the regular season.

That pretty much brings everyone up to date on my story. Back to the randomness (which I have a feeling Inspecta generally wanted thrown out in new posts, not just a running train of thought in this one, but I plan on continuing anyway).

The plastic lined beer cans have won me over. A bottle only snob for years, I must now admit cans taste just as good.

A Game of Thrones is only going to get darker. If you like the series, continue to watch. If you don't, move on to Glee and save yourself the heartbreak.

Rounders was better than 21, but both are a good watch.

Five guys fries vary greatly depending on which store you get them from, but if you can find the right one, stick with it, they can be awesome.

If traffic is bad, widen the current roads! Building new roads will only bring more cars, which will increase, not decrease congestion.

Last edited:
If traffic is bad, widen the current roads! Building new roads will only bring more cars, which will increase, not decrease congestion.

A man after my own heart!!!

While the way to a mans heart may be through his stomach, the way to a woman's heart (or at least this woman's) is through her paycheck!!!! LOLOL

Glad to hear all is well

And just to be random...August is celery, fennel, and cactus month! Celebrate it well! :D

Today is National Women Road Warrior Day. (I need to get my gear on!)

It's also National Talk Like a Pirate Day...so to all me mateys:

YO-HO!

to all me foes:

WALK THE PLANK!

we just started a complete renovation on our bathroom... wife went out and bought me coveralls, a reciprocating saw and a spa tub...I'm scared really really scared lol

ok so took off all the fixtures and blew up the adjoining wall.. god it's a mess in there! was fun kickin and punchin the wall though.. I think I could even tolerate another loss.bad part is.. I requested the wife get a clean up team...lol

ok so took off all the fixtures and blew up the adjoining wall.. god it's a mess in there! was fun kickin and punchin the wall though.. I think I could even tolerate another loss.bad part is.. I requested the wife get a clean up team...lol

The Browns might be available...

Top Bottom