What's up with this section? | Barking Hard

What's up with this section?

Awards
What I would like to see here is this ... topics named after the prospect you are posting information about, and there will be no other type of topics in this section. Each thread posted should be named after the prospect, for example: Robert Griffin III. (if you don't post the proper name or go outside of these guidelines it will be edited) In each thread I would ask that you post neat, organized, detailed, comprehensive information about each prospect in the original post, hopefully along with video ...if anyone has more information that they have gathered or any differing information from "experts" the owner of thread or an admin will add this information to the OP. (we would prefer the owner of the thread to take this on) Thoughts & opinions are fine posted after the OP, although we will still undoubtedly be talking about this stuff in the main Browns section.

Please feel free to gather scouting reports on the guys we may be targeting in free agency as well.

What I would like to see here is this ... topics named after the prospect you are posting information about, and there will be no other type of topics in this section. Each thread posted should be named after the prospect, for example: Robert Griffin III. (if you don't post the proper name or go outside of these guidelines it will be edited) In each thread I would ask that you post neat, organized, detailed, comprehensive information about each prospect in the original post, hopefully along with video ...if anyone has more information that they have gathered or any differing information from "experts" the owner of thread or an admin will add this information to the OP. (we would prefer the owner of the thread to take this on) Thoughts & opinions are fine posted after the OP, although we will still undoubtedly be talking about this stuff in the main Browns section.

Please feel free to gather scouting reports on the guys we may be targeting in free agency as well.

Give me a break! Do you make a living as a government bureaucrat?

Kind of ironic, a request for this section to be kept on topic and tidy this year is fucked up on the first post by the guy most likely to make moderation of it a living a hell.

I say this year the mods move from bureaucracy to dictatorship, the second it's off topic it's either closed or posts are deleted (With respects to how good or how much work was put in to them, of course). We made a mess of this section (Myself very much included, I was shocking) last year and made it more difficult for all of us to keep conversation rolling and for you guys to moderate. It'd be nice to open a QB thread and come out not knowing the name of every pass rusher and guard who has declared.

Top Bottom