Browns - White alternate helmet REVEALED - 7.18.2023 | Barking Hard

Browns White alternate helmet REVEALED - 7.18.2023

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
No official word, but Zegura has been teasing them since last year. It's not an if, but a when. Z implied this fall at one point.

Aka - The Marion Motleys or The Otto Grahams

IMG_4481.jpegIMG_4482.jpeg

Last edited:
Zegura, who is a big uniform guy and likes dropping hints, or as CBD calls it "paying attention to the scores", is RT-ing about a white helmet in week 8 vs the Seahawks

Things that would be mildly entertaining during this dead period

1) What's going on the 50 yard line this year?
2) What's the new stadium name going to be?
3) When are the white shells going to make their appearance?

oh, what the heck ...

4) Matt Ioannidis signed

The introduction of white alternate helmets for a team or organization depends on the decisions made by the respective governing body, team management, or branding department. Alternate helmets are often used to add variety to a team's uniform options or to commemorate special events or occasions. While some teams may choose to incorporate white alternate helmets into their uniform lineup, it ultimately depends on factors such as branding guidelines, league regulations, and fan preferences.

When considering the introduction of white alternate helmets, several factors may come into play:

1. Branding and Uniform Guidelines: Teams typically have specific branding guidelines that govern their uniform designs. These guidelines may outline the acceptable colors, logos, and overall aesthetics of the team's uniforms. Any decision to introduce white alternate helmets would need to align with these guidelines while maintaining consistency with the team's overall brand identity.
  2. League Approval: In professional sports leagues, any changes to team uniforms, including alternate helmets, often require league approval. The league may have regulations in place to ensure uniformity, safety standards, and to prevent confusion among teams and fans. Therefore, a team would need to comply with these regulations and seek the necessary approvals before introducing white alternate helmets.
  3. Fan Appeal and Market Demand: The preferences and expectations of fans play a significant role in uniform design decisions. Teams often consider fan feedback, market demand, and potential merchandise sales when evaluating the introduction of alternate helmets. If there is a strong desire from fans for white alternate helmets, it may influence the decision-making process.
  4. Special Events or Commemorations: White alternate helmets can also be introduced as part of special events or to commemorate specific occasions. Teams may opt to wear these helmets for select games, anniversaries, or to raise awareness for charitable causes. Such decisions are often made with the intent of creating a unique and memorable experience for fans.
It's important to note that without specific information about a particular team or organization, it's difficult to provide precise details about the introduction of white alternate helmets. Ultimately, the decision-making process involves a combination of branding considerations, league regulations, fan preferences, and special event opportunities.

My one concern... Being there's 13% of this country unwilling to let racism die... When do White Helmets or the color itself becomes racist.. How far are these idiots going to go..I expect some quack try to cancel Snow and winter next... Just a thought... It has to be looked at.. At some point. Some wacko wokester is gonna let their emotions get in the way eventually...

Last edited:
They'll change the meaning of the words. So white snow will be called black snow. Never mind the true color.
Just like child molesters are called minor attracted and we need to include them in society.

GTFO!

13% of this country unwilling to let racism die
I've always thought this. I mean, the media wants to stir the racism shit, when 99+% of the people in our lives don't have any racism in them.

There are great people and shitty people of all colors. Color has nothing to do with it.

We all know this, but reasonable people don't make for good news. Extreme idiocy does.

Anywho, I don't think the color will ever be equated with the Browns. In fact, with the Jim Brown tie in, I think the name is a source of pride if anything.

My local high school is the Chieftains. The mascot is an amazing looking Indian dude. The native Americans in our town, who of course are now all blended in, dig this heritage, and say if the school board ever brings up changing the name, they'll storm the school. They says it's a source of pride. They're ready for it.

images

This is why you bring back the white helmet. It's the winning tradition helmet. Frankly, the orange helmets heydays have been getting to, and losing in, the playoffs. Yay.

Now, of course, we keep the orange, but a (mildly modernized) winning-white helmet would be welcome for 1 game a year.

Top Bottom