Who Wins Out RG? | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Who Wins Out RG?

NFL average is to spend on a DL??

Did my own Google-ing. Looks like low 30 million is average, and we're currently at 2nd with 53 million thanks to Myles, Sheldon, and Olivier. Bills at the top north of 60 million.

I look at edges as a position you can double-down on. That's something worth knowing: Highest priced pair of edge rushers?

DL is a foundational block. To me, Jimmy Johnson is still right. He always said you start building a team at QB and DL. I'm cool with investing on the edges of both sides of the ball.

So, De'Andre Baker charged with serious theft. Giants DB.

Do the Giants have a guard they'd give up for, say, T-Mitch?

They do have a couple of stud guards.

Proposal - Teller and T-Mitch for Zietler.

I like Teller a lot and I like T Mitch the same and T Mitch is a very good 3rd outside CB if Greedy or Ward goes down. And Ward has yet to play a full season.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FW%2FWardDe02.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

Also Greedy Williams missed time in his rookie season last year. I dunno...the more I think about that trade the more I'd offer a different CB or player. We'll need CB depth until our top two CB's show they can play without missing 4 games every year. That's eight games between them both.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FW%2FWillGr00.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

Agree on T-Mitch. Actually, I feel very good about our top 4 in each of these area

CB
Denzel
Greedy
T-Mitch
Kevin Johnson

S
Delpit
Sandejo
Joseph
Redwine

A really nice mix of known commodity and depth, imo.

And there are some really interesting players at the back end of those position groups, like young AJ Green (UDFA 2020) & JT Hassell (UDFA 2019). Add I still think Tavierre has been given the "untouchable" tag by Prief, barring weirdness.

T. Thomas has carved out an important ST role. He's a lock on ST's and the rookies can look to him on how to stay in the league without having a starting position on offense or defense due to better talent than yourself.

Ball out on ST's!
:clap::clap::clap:

Let's Go!!
:toughguy:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Browns</a> RG Wyatt Teller made our Team of the Week for his performance against the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Bengals</a>. He allowed no pressures in 29 pass blocking snaps, en route to an 88.2 pass blocking grade, tying him with Joel Bitonio for 3rd among 74 qualifying WK14 guards<a href="NFL Week 14 Team of the Week | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF">NFL Week 14 Team of the Week | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF</a></p>&mdash; PFF CLE Browns (@PFF_Browns) <a href="">December 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's only been 2 weeks, but at this moment, Wyatt Teller is the #1 graded guard in the entire league. You'd think, "well, that includes the Bengals game and their injured DL", but he actually graded higher vs the Ravens.

Bitonio is 6th.
Quinton Nelson is 11th.
Zeitler is 65th.

Teller has always been known as an ox in the weight room. In a recent interview, he says he's no longer thinking (like he was last year when thrown in), but just playing. I'd add, playing with his ears pinned back. Stefanski recently singled him out unprompted.

He continues to be THE success story of this early season, for me anyway.

It's only been 2 weeks, but at this moment, Wyatt Teller is the #1 graded guard in the entire league. You'd think, "well, that includes the Bengals game and their injured DL", but he actually graded higher vs the Ravens.

Bitonio is 6th.
Quinton Nelson is 11th.
Zeitler is 65th.

Teller has always been known as an ox in the weight room. In a recent interview, he says he's no longer thinking (like he was last year when thrown in), but just playing. I'd add, playing with his ears pinned back. Stefanski recently singled him out unprompted.

He continues to be THE success story of this early season, for me anyway.

just look at him ......he is a beast very zeitler like just a huge jacked guard thats not really fat.

Also Stephanski said in an earlier interview that he made it a point to the players to eliminate pre snap and post snap penalties. They are unacceptable.

Coach Callahan has been a godsend for the OLinemen. Every guy on this OLine has done outstanding things including the rookie Wills who was supposed to have some growing pains. Whatever those pains are he's kept them to a minimum and allowed this run game to excel to the top of the NFL.
jeez its one game
we looked world class vs the bengals (the lowest rated team in the NFL)
dont be fooled - this line has a lot of work to do
chase young will be a great test for our tackles
If we can hold CY to 1 sack or less? thats a win

Top Bottom