Browns - Woods --- fired --- now the search | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns Woods --- fired --- now the search

well,well,well. time for a trip down memory lane?
Im gonna have to dig up the ol threads from when he was hired.lil help BPP?where dey at playa?
SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! an yeah lets go all the way and rebuild this D line into a 3-4.its the future.
you cant run against the bloody thing.MG is going to want a trade IMO and clowney is gone so..
why not?its a great draft to need LB's.we need to compete with these great AFCN OFF HTW we goin ta do that?3-4 lets give it a whirl.all the best available coaches are 3-4 guys anyway so..
so we rush a LB instead of a lumbering DT.they are faster,cheaper and can run coverage.no brainer.
lets not hire a college guy please.I want a HC material kind of guy.I would say wilks but he runs T2 too.

Last edited:
leonard? no. aim higher. why settle for a guy who has never played pro ball?no.
woods had more experience than that and he sucked.
gimme wild williams over a rookie thanks. I want a coach who launches a fu&king ipad across the room ok?I want a guy who destroys a gator-aid barrel.throw that sh^t like donkey kong!
tear the clipboard in half like a phonebook!
just some fu^king passion and energy please. no more punks and pussies.we need a DAWG!
tear this D a new as%hole.

rabid matthew broderick GIF

Last edited:
leonard? no. aim higher. why settle for a guy who has never played pro ball?no.
woods had more experience than that and he sucked.
gimme wild williams over a rookie thanks. I want a coach who launches a fu&king ipad across the room ok?I want a guy who destroys a gator-aid barrel.throw that sh^t like donkey kong!
tear the clipboard in half like a phonebook!
just some fu^king passion and energy please. no more punks and pussies.we need a DAWG!
tear this D a new as%hole.we need it.
For a guy whose never played pro ball.. Wiki begs to differ,,, He even played for our hometown browns... Jim Leonhard - Wikipedia

AS A COACH YOU IDIOT! who GAF If he actually played football? we are hiring a coach not a player.
SmH
you want a green as a bean college guy to come run our NFL D? I'm sure we'll lead the league! LOL

hey lets do a podcast? start work on the intro nick,need an eddie van halen "beat it" style intro brah
who's interested in a browns weekly in season podcast series?
but no chaos,I have an idea were you alot speaking time and you go around.past the horn if u like.
like espn does-everyone has a turn to speak freely,could be fun?anyone got balls out there?
like PTI you have subjects and a timer-we talk.everyone knows before hand the subjets and has time to prepare
we could start with the draft.COME ON! this could be cool. BPP thoughts? If I could get on tony kornheiser I'd whip his mofo ass!s you guys are red blooded workin class men?this is a fu^king challenge.lets do dis!

Cat Face GIF

OH! lemme guess.you guys have been thinking the same thing huh? LOL fuggit lets do it.
I am over qualified for this sh^t.I am over opinionated (as you all know) and say crazy sh^t!
its even better live LOL! LETS GO! see that cat is taunting you so bad...

Last edited:
AS A COACH YOU IDIOT! who GAF If he actually played football? we are hiring a coach not a player.
SmH
you want a green as a bean college guy to come run our NFL D? I'm sure we'll lead the league! LOL

hey lets do a podcast? start work on the intro nick,need an eddie van halen "beat it" style intro brah
who's interested in a browns weekly in season podcast series?
but no chaos,I have an idea were you alot speaking time and you go around.past the horn if u like.
like espn does-everyone has a turn to speak freely,could be fun?anyone got balls out there?
like PTI you have subjects and a timer-we talk.everyone knows before hand the subjets and has time to prepare
we could start with the draft.COME ON! this could be cool. BPP thoughts? If I could get on tony kornheiser I'd whip his mofo ass!s you guys are red blooded workin class men?this is a fu^king challenge.lets do dis!

OH! lemme guess.you guys have been thinking the same thing huh? LOL fuggit lets do it.
I am over qualified for this sh^t.I am over opinionated (as you all know) and say crazy sh^t!
its even better live LOL! LETS GO! see that cat is taunting you so bad...
Dementia kicked in early, didnt it?
You used the word "played".

Woods firing could easily be KS' firing. As they're going over the season ending reviews of the staff I'd like to know who fires KS and if it's AB does he have the intestinal fortitude to do it? For that matter who fires AB? Depo?

The Ivy league trio is strong in Berea. It's not showing up in wins and the team is regressing. This is their last year to hang around. No more bad seasons or they'll follow their good buddy Woods.

The Ivy league trio is strong in Berea. It's not showing up in wins and the team is regressing.
I don’t care what they do but look at the last two seasons offensively with a hurt Baker and JB/DW. It’s a shit show and yet both years if the D handled its side of the ball the outcome could have been wildly different.

Y’all did see what KS did with JB? Rated 6th highest QB? Maybe it’ll work with DW, if not, move on. Rinse, repeat!

Glad you brought this up.

If KS gets credit for the good offense and QB's that play very well then how much blame does he get for his piss poor D and substandard ST's? He is the HC after all. He hired Woods and Priefer. I don't know how Priefer managed to escape being canned but he did.

If KS has little to do with the D and ST's then this setup is wrong. We can't have the offense on one side of the locker room and the defense on the other side like has happened in the past here. It will fail when things get tough and the locker room is not very tough. Tough minded. This team looks around waiting for someone to make a play at the first sign an opponent makes a play on them. That's a really weak team and it reflects in KS play calls because it looks like he gets affected too. Passing 30 times in sub zero high winds is just dumb football when Chubb and Hunt are right there.

I'm really not convinced that a new DC will suddenly put this team into the playoffs and it just might be another lost season if we don't make the playoffs. At this point my hope is KS somehow gets his shit together by doing a couple things.

1. Hold players accountable by sitting them for a whole game for conduct detrimental to the team. Not just a series. That's weak.
2. Make the veterans play in pre-season more than a couple of series. Make them show they are actually ready before the season starts.
3. Hold coaches accountable for their jobs too. Let it be known publicly when anybody coach or player has been disciplined. Don't need details, but embarrassment can be used as a motivator. Try it. It's ok and other players, particularly the captains of the team will appreciate it because it kind of alerts them, as well as the rest of the team, who is being a problem.
4. After a loss do not praise anyone. Don't. Just don't. It's weak.

That last one I stole from Donovan, but it's true. All of those things will make KS a better HC moving forward and are easy for players to get along with.

Glad you brought this up.

If KS gets credit for the good offense and QB's that play very well then how much blame does he get for his piss poor D and substandard ST's? He is the HC after all. He hired Woods and Priefer. I don't know how Priefer managed to escape being canned but he did.

If KS has little to do with the D and ST's then this setup is wrong. We can't have the offense on one side of the locker room and the defense on the other side like has happened in the past here. It will fail when things get tough and the locker room is not very tough. Tough minded. This team looks around waiting for someone to make a play at the first sign an opponent makes a play on them. That's a really weak team and it reflects in KS play calls because it looks like he gets affected too. Passing 30 times in sub zero high winds is just dumb football when Chubb and Hunt are right there.

I'm really not convinced that a new DC will suddenly put this team into the playoffs and it just might be another lost season if we don't make the playoffs. At this point my hope is KS somehow gets his shit together by doing a couple things.

1. Hold players accountable by sitting them for a whole game for conduct detrimental to the team. Not just a series. That's weak.
2. Make the veterans play in pre-season more than a couple of series. Make them show they are actually ready before the season starts.
3. Hold coaches accountable for their jobs too. Let it be known publicly when anybody coach or player has been disciplined. Don't need details, but embarrassment can be used as a motivator. Try it. It's ok and other players, particularly the captains of the team will appreciate it because it kind of alerts them, as well as the rest of the team, who is being a problem.
4. After a loss do not praise anyone. Don't. Just don't. It's weak.

That last one I stole from Donovan, but it's true. All of those things will make KS a better HC moving forward and are easy for players to get along with.
they all should stop talking bullshit and do their jobs

He hired Woods and Priefer.
Did he? And could he fire? Guessing neither of us knows that.

it reflects in KS play calls because it looks like he gets affected too.
Hard to judge play calling as a whole when the last two seasons he's had a hurt baker and JB/DW nonsense.

Passing 30 times in sub zero high winds is just dumb football when Chubb and Hunt are right there.
Someone on here said that that's the FOs plan, pass-heavy, which I'd assume he was hired to follow. That's not weak FYI, taking a job with a clear-cut mission happens all the time. FOs develop a plan and hire accordingly, this is nothing new and not explicit to the NFL. It's life!

It is weak on KS' part to allow some guy to determine in game play calls. KS's ass is on the line not some analytics guy. Same for Woods and Priefer. KS has to be able to sign off on the coordinators that he's going to entrust the game plans with.

I see KS with his giant sheet of play calls and when asked about AVP calling plays he says he'll do it. If a HC doesn't have an ability to pick his staff and make game calls would you call him a Head Coach? No way. He's just an expensive friend that they tell to go fetch coffee and do as we tell you. So, yeah KS is calling the plays on offense.

I've heard the same about the transitioning... 😁 even though we are one of the best at running the ball and players have expressed their sentiment publicly that we should run the ball. Where did you hear that it was the FO's plan to be pass heavy? I've heard that but I thought it was KS that undertook that, and it was at his direction. I find it hard to believe that the FO would impose these restrictions on their HC and expect good outcomes. If that is the case then we'll be stuck in a world of shit next year on account of our HC can't do much.

It is weak on KS' part to allow some guy to determine in game play calls. KS's ass is on the line not some analytics guy. Same for Woods and Priefer. KS has to be able to sign off on the coordinators that he's going to entrust the game plans with.

I see KS with his giant sheet of play calls and when asked about AVP calling plays he says he'll do it. If a HC doesn't have an ability to pick his staff and make game calls would you call him a Head Coach? No way. He's just an expensive friend that they tell to go fetch coffee and do as we tell you. So, yeah KS is calling the plays on offense.

I've heard the same about the transitioning... 😁 even though we are one of the best at running the ball and players have expressed their sentiment publicly that we should run the ball. Where did you hear that it was the FO's plan to be pass heavy? I've heard that but I thought it was KS that undertook that, and it was at his direction. I find it hard to believe that the FO would impose these restrictions on their HC and expect good outcomes. If that is the case then we'll be stuck in a world of shit next year on account of our HC can't do much.
We're not paying Watson 250 million to hand it off to Chubb 70% of the time.

Top Bottom