Browns Woods --- fired --- now the search

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
As the article says
  • porous run defense
  • slow season starts
  • blown coverages
  • finished next to last in the league in defensive total rush EPA (-23.11)
Replacement ideas from the comments: Flores, Zimmer, Leonard, Fangio, Schwartz and Evero. Some pretty darn decent names out there.

^We can easily make a case for all of these guys being shown the door. Stefanski included. He's looking more like a damn good O Coordinator.

Priefer might not be far behind and if that happens KS might just follow. Who am I kidding? He doesn't have that type of conviction.

Last edited:
^We can easily make a case for all of these guys being shown the door. Stefanski included. He's looking more like a damn good O Coordinator.

Priefer might not be far behind and if that happens KS might just follow. Who am I kidding? He doesn't have that type of conviction.
I'm going to parrot Lima from 92.3 this morning. Stefanski is WEAK. He just isn't HC material.

Hopefully it comes out in their exit interviews if they think KS needs to go too. MG said he would tell them what he thinks if asked. Haslam needs to interview MG on his own. Maybe a couple others like Chubb and Bitonio.

We just dont have good people at the top of this organization, starting with the ownership.
This is the problem and I hope ownership is trying to repair its reputation. I'd guess this is why they gave Woods so much time and why KS probably gets another year. Show possible suitors they will work with coaches and not turn around a staff yearly.

Unless of course, they can land a stud HC, then by all means go for it!

They need a bouncer in Berea. A guy that will let the players know they will not play if they make mistake after mistake, and they most certainly will not tell a coach when and where he will play. That is grounds for not even attending games the rest of the season I'd say. I don't care what analytics says. I don't care if my DLine is further compromised. I don't care period. There's the door B.

Vince Mcmahon Wrestling GIF by WWE

They need a bouncer in Berea. A guy that will let the players know they will not play if they make mistake after mistake, and they most certainly will not tell a coach when and where he will play. That is grounds for not even attending games the rest of the season I'd say. I don't care what analytics says. I don't care if my DLine is further compromised. I don't care period. There's the door B.

Vince Mcmahon Wrestling GIF by WWE
And Shitmypantski still is NOT that guy... He's a beta pussy...

Top Bottom