WOOF Pack II - Week 4 | Barking Hard

WOOF Pack II - Week 4

hiwaygal

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Awards
Woooo-hooo!!!

Aren't you all lucky? You have a 'special guest' color commentator this week - ME!!!
(Flugs needs our good thoughts - so send him any you can spare!)

Here we go!

The STANDINGS:

1. Iron Haden 3-0-0 510pts
2. Drink Beer 3-0-0 403pts
3. Da Comets 2-1-0 455pts
4. WOOF WOOF WOOF 2-1-0 435pts
5. Team DangeRuss 2-1-0 404pts
6. Brown Out 2-1-0 389pts
7. WarrenDawg 1-2-0 386pts
8. taint me 1-2-0 329pts
9. BIG Dawgs 1-2-0 307pts
10. ramrods 1-2-0 297pts
11. RamRod Munchers 0-3-0 435pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 0-3-0 347pts

And the MATCHUPS:

Iron Haden (Koa)
taint me (hammertime)

Drink Beer (Flugel)
TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo)

Da Comets (Solon)
WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil)

BrownOut (TBPP)
Team DangeRuss (RifferX)

BIG Dawgs (hiwaygal)
WarrenDawg (nmills)

RamRod Munchers (DaBrowns41)
ramrods (ramrod)

This could be an interesting week! With only two undefeated teams, this could be a breakout week for their opponents! It's time to take those guys down a notch.

It's almost like SuperBowl week here with the winless (but high scoring) Ramrod Munchers against their archrival ramrods (who's record isn't that much better, but their points leave something to be desired). This should be a GREAT match-up. We're waiting for the smack talk to begin you two!

The winless NoblePhilSavages has their work cut out for them against the undefeated Drink Beer. Don't drink too much beer Alo, you've got to keep your wits about you!

Undefeated Iron Haden is taking on taint me this week - could this be the team that messes up that perfect record? We'll see!

Team DangeRuss and Brown Out have the same record and are so close in points. This could be a real shoot out.

BIG Dawgs and WarrenDawg also have the same record but WarrenDawg is winning in the points battle so far. It's time for the BIG Dawgs to kick things up a notch.

And last but not least another matchup with matching records and only a 20 point overall difference - Da Comets and WOOF WOOF WOOF should be a great match up!

Make sure you check your line-ups before it's too late! Don't wait if you don't have to!

Good luck everyone and please, commence the trash talkin'.....

• 👍
Reactions: Koa
My team pretty much sucks and I still don't know how to lose to "ramrod munchers". That was my super bowl. Sending him to 0 and 4. God it tastes so good.

Oh and ramrod munchers......... I have a QB for you, offer me a trade. Having Vick AND Stafford is counter productive. Flacco ftw!!!!!!

Yeah, I just can't seem to have anything go my way. How my team loses to these pathetic scoundrels is beyond me.

Thanks for nothing, Flacco.

Good thing you have 19 other leagues.... Law of averages..... How pathetic..... xoxoxoxoxoxo hugs and kisses!

I'd like to personnally thank Hiwaygal for stepping up and leading us into week 4 with her awesome preview. Let's take a look inside the testosterone wars to see who actually had the bigger Johnsons everywhere that was applicable. I'm sorry this is late so there will be an ongoing proofread. Here's week 4 - as you were...

TheNoblePhilSavages 104 Drink Beer 98
This one was real easy. Drink Beer asked for Ice House and got Rat-housed instead. In the process, TheNoblePhilSavages heated up on 20 points apiece from Ray Rice and the Tennessee Defense. Did Tennes SEE what McCoy saw? Apparently so; but McCoy's WRs did not! Drink Beer thanks Jason Witten for playing like the only player who was sober with 23 points. Congrats to TheNoblePhilSavages for getting in the win column this week with a job well done while their record improved to 1-3. Drink Beer spilled to 3-1.

WarrenDawg 149 BIG Dawgs 125
Matt Forte had 42 points while Dawyne Bowe added 26 points to help lead WarrenDawg to victory. This was an exciting battle because BIG Dawgs countered back with 30 points from Arian Foster and 21 points from Tom Brady. WarrenDawg improved to 2-2 while the BIG Dawgs are now at 1-3 but looking forward to the big day combos from Brady and Foster in the near future.

BrownOut 208 Team DangeRuss 140
BrownOut was this week's highest scoring team thanks in large to a 63 point performance from Aaron Rodgers plus a 37 point effort from Hakeem Nicks. The scoreboard lightbulbs needed to be replaced at halftime in this one. Meanwhile the defensive coordinators on both sides were feeling like those first half lightbulbs. Team DangeRuss also scored alot of points as Steve Smith led the way with 31 points while Drew Brees chipped in with 22. With the victory BrownOut improved to 3-1. Team DangeRuss is now 2-2.

Iron Haden 150 taint me 97
The sum of 35 points from Wes Welker plus 30 points from Tony Romo were enough to spark Iron Haden to a perfect start of 4-0. The sound of Iron Haden is resonating throughout the league like an electric guitar on steroids all amped up on a Peavy sound system. Taint Me got 34 points from their Baltimore Defense; but it wasn't enough to prevent them from dropping to 1-3. Don't feel bad Taint Me. When it comes to Iron Haden - the support group has grown exponentially in size to Taint Us. We're all just holding out hope to that saying "on any given Sunday..."

Da Comets 183 WOOF WOOF WOOF 146
Da Comets rocket launched Jimmy Graham to the tune of 34 points before capping off victory with 25 points apiece from Tampa teammates Josh Freeman and LaGarrette Blount. This was a very high scoring and exciting battle. WOOF WOOF WOOF unveiled their Canadian West Coast Offense behind rookie Cam Newton's 38 points and the 28 points Greg Jennings added. Da Comets have catapulted themselves to a 3-1 record with the 2nd most points overall in the league. Meanwhile, WOOF Cubed is keeping everybody off balance with their Grey Cup approach nobody really knows how to defend. They are 2-2 but they show up to a slug fest like Tommy Hearns so you better be ready or you could be bellyup counting sheep REAL quick.

Ramrods 107 FML 93 (Flag Fest Bowl)
In lieu of the National Anthem, this matchup was kicked off by by the song "Why Can't We Be Friends" from War. Need I say any more? It should come as no surprise that Ramrods started a QB with tourettes syndrome who was flagged for a record setting 5 "F-bombs" in the very first cadence of the game. The bad news was he got tossed immediately and his replacement Michael Vick managed to score 43 points to revive Ramrods to a 2-2 record. League officials are investigating whether or not Michael Vick kicked the bulldog mascot of FML or it was truely an accident. We forgot to remind people that Ditka Jr (Ramrods) also has a little Buddy Ryan in him. We just weren't sure it would extend as far as the mascots. God bless em! Even though FML is 0-4, they have outscored 5 teams overall this year to show this season is far from over. FML is only 3 games back from playoff qualification in the grand scheme of it all. Stay tuned...

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 4-0 660 pts
2. Da Comets 3-1 638 pts
3. BrownOut 3-1 592 pts
4. Drink Beer 3-1 502 pts
5. WOOF WOOF WOOF 2-2 581 pts
6. Team DangeRuss 2-2 544 pts
7. WarrenDawg 2-2 535 pts
8. Ramrods 2-2 404 pts
9. TheNoblePhilSavages 1-3 451 pts
10. BIG Dawgs 1-3 432 pts
11. Taint Me 1-3 426 pts
12. FML 0-4 528 pts

Last edited:
WarrenDawg 149 BIG Dawgs 125
Matt Forte had 42 points while Dawyne Bowe added 26 points to help lead WarrenDawg to victory. This was an exciting battle because BIG Dawgs countered back with 30 points from Arian Foster and 21 points from Tom Brady. WarrenDawg improved to 2-2 while the BIG Dawgs are now at 1-3 but looking forward to the big day combos from Brady and Foster in the near future.

No doubt!!!

Holy moley! That first round draft pickin' stuff SUCKS!!!!!

LOL

Top Bottom