11. FML 3-7 1248 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-8 1149 pts

Schedule:
Iron Haden (9-1) vrs Da Comets (4-6)

TheNoblePhilSavages (2-8) vrs FML (3-7)

BIG Dawgs (5-5) vrs Ramrods (5-5)

BrownOut (6-4) vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF (5-5)

Warren Dawgs (5-5) vrs Taint Me (4-6)

Drink Beer (8-2) vrs Team DangeRuss (4-6)

I love how people that are out of it screw it up for people that are in it by playing people on bye weeks.

And hiway, you better have some big games from your remaining if you want to finally beat me. Two years in a row?

Ummm...I've been ahead of you pretty much all season. Pretty sure I'll finish that way. It's not like it's hard or anything.

Awwww.... You're so cute.....

I told you in the beginning I'm allergic to losing to girls and dabrowns. The last two years 6 and 0 against you two. If Brady puts up 80 you could get me. So I guess there is still a chance. I know how bad you wanted to beat me.....

I will say you are way better at this from last year though.... So congrats.... You keep it fun....

Da Comets 128 Iron Haden 105
Da Comets leaders: Matthew Stafford 44 points & LeGarrette Blount 22 points
Iron Haden's leaders: Tony Romo 29 points & LeSean McCoy 19 points

WOOF WOOF WOOF 160 BrownOut 114
WOOF's leaders: Nate Washington 37 points & Jordy Nelson 35
BrownOut's leaders Aaron Rodgers 29 points & Maurice Jones-Drew 21

FML 126 TheNoblePhilSavages 73
FML's leaders: Victor Cruz 29 points & Michael Bush 23 points
TheNoblePhilSavages' leaders: Ray Rice 36 points

WarrenDawg 116 Taint Me 97
WarrenDawg's leaders: Chris Ogbonnaya 25 points & Matt Ryan 23 points
Taint Me's leaders: Roddy White 26 points & Rob Gronkowski 25 points

Ramrods 135 BIG Dawgs 93
Ramrods' leaders: Vincent Jackson 34 points & Tony Gonzalez 18 points
BIG Dawg's leaders: Jabar Gaffney 29 points & Tom Brady 20 points

Drink Beer 86 Team DangeRuss 78
Drink Beer's leaders: Jason Witten 17 points & Marshawn Lynch 16 points
Team DangeRuss' leaders: Joe Flacco 20 points & Nate Burleson 19 points

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 9-2 1611 pts
2. Drink Beer 8-2 1352 pts
3. WOOF WOOF WOOF 6-5 1391 pts
4. BrownOut 6-5 1367 pts
5. Warren Dawg 6-5 1339 pts
6. Ramrods 6-5 1226 pts
7. Da Comets 5-6 1373 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 5-6 1209 pts
9. FML 4-7 1374 pts
10. Team DangeRuss 4-7 1154 pts
11. Taint Me 4-7 1169 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-9 1222 pts

I love how people that are out of it screw it up for people that are in it by playing people on bye weeks.

You're right Ramrod! That sucks when 1 team quits and plays inactives. You're playing him this week so I don't think it would be fair to you if I suddenly started making moves for him and playing all his starters. Essentially, you get a give-me win this coming week from him so it benefits you too. If I slam the brakes after this precedent got set by me not being able to read one's mind - you would get screwed where others already benefitted.

HOWEVER, the BETTER news is there are 11 teams alive with playoff hopes and the fight for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots will go right down to the final week. From a competitive standpoint, it doesn't get any better than that. We've been very fortunate with how comepetitive the leagues have been in 2010 and 2011 considering these aren't money leagues.

You're right Ramrod! That sucks when 1 team quits and plays inactives. You're playing him this week so I don't think it would be fair to you if I suddenly started making moves for him and playing all his starters. Essentially, you get a give-me win this coming week from him so it benefits you too. If I slam the brakes after this precedent got set by me not being able to read one's mind - you would get screwed where others already benefitted.

HOWEVER, the BETTER news is there are 11 teams alive with playoff hopes and the fight for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots will go right down to the final week. From a competitive standpoint, it doesn't get any better than that. We've been very fortunate with how comepetitive the leagues have been in 2010 and 2011 considering these aren't money leagues.

Not so fast my friend... All of his guys are starting this week and have favorable matchups.

I just thinks its a douche bag move to not keep up with it. It takes like 45 seconds. My team was sucking big time and I made a trade and picked up a million free agents. Fight through it. But I'm just competitive like that.

Not so fast my friend... All of his guys are starting this week and have favorable matchups.

I just thinks its a douche bag move to not keep up with it. It takes like 45 seconds. My team was sucking big time and I made a trade and picked up a million free agents. Fight through it. But I'm just competitive like that.

No You're right man, not getting a lineup in blows for everybody. It happens once in awhile where we get busy and maybe put off getting a team in and then something happens and it is too late, but chronic people who do it really ruin it for the rest.

That's why I always say get your preliminary lineup in early in the week, then tweak it later if need be. If you have something happen then where you can't get to a PC or something at least you have a base lineup in so there aren't a bunch of byes and guys totally out with injuries. It actually happened to me this past week in both leagues, I couldn't get to a PC on Sunday morning but I already had a base lineup in.

I totally agree and it was a douche bag move. I'm sorry it happened. You're 2 games ahead of the team that beat him with 3 regular season games to go. Your biggest enemy right now is total points scored should the 3rd and 4th spots necessitate a tie breaker.

We have 11 people alive in the hunt for 4 playoff spot, which is pretty good for a non-mony testosterone league with 2 ornaments and a partridge in a pear tree.

I totally agree and it was a douche bag move. I'm sorry it happened. You're 2 games ahead of the team that beat him with 3 regular season games to go. Your biggest enemy right now is total points scored should the 3rd and 4th spots necessitate a tie breaker.

We have 11 people alive in the hunt for 4 playoff spot, which is pretty good for a non-mony testosterone league with 2 ornaments and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh its all good..... I was just trying to wake them up more than anything.... It was another person I was talking about anyhow.

There are a lot of teams still in it, fighting to get the last couple spots. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Oh its all good..... I was just trying to wake them up more than anything.... It was another person I was talking about anyhow.

There are a lot of teams still in it, fighting to get the last couple spots. Should be fun.

Thanks Ram! Good points.

FIWIW, when people look at records and think - "I don't have a shot." Guess what? My 9-2 record just went full throttle full of shit/pretender status in 1 week. I lost Freddy Jackson which is the equivalent of a rock band like Queen losing Freddy Mercury. On top of that, I recently lost other RBs too. And then the squid I picked up from Detroilet (Kevin Smith) exited yesterday's game with some kind of leg injury. Great job by you getting CJ Spiller.

To WIN these leagues, you have to compete EVERY week because a starting lineup can lose electricity at the instance of 1 season ending injury to a key guy. As for our friend FML - last year I was the 3rd highest scorer sporting an 0-5 start where I eventually finished 1 game back of a playoff spot. In the other league, I did well during the regular season but had a barrage of injuries to make me a 1st round exit in the playoffs. Meanwhile, the person that barely qualified to make the playoffs WON it by making all the right moves when injuries were unfolding. That sayign if you snooze you lose really holds true in our leagues.

Top Bottom