Woof Pack - Week 12 (Happy Thanksgiving!) | Barking Hard

Woof Pack - Week 12 (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Flugel

Awards
STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 9-2 1611 pts
2. Drink Beer 8-2 1352 pts
3. WOOF WOOF WOOF 6-5 1391 pts
4. BrownOut 6-5 1367 pts
5. Warren Dawg 6-5 1339 pts
6. Ramrods 6-5 1226 pts
7. Da Comets 5-6 1373 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 5-6 1209 pts
9. FML 4-7 1374 pts
10. Team DangeRuss 4-7 1154 pts
11. Taint Me 4-7 1169 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-9 1222 pts

SCHEDULE:
Drink Beer (9-2) vrs WarrenDawg (6-5)
BrownOut (6-5) vrs Taint Me (4-7)
BIG Dawgs (5-6) vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF (6-5)
TheNoblePhilSavages (2-9) vrs Ramrods (6-5)
Iron Haden (9-2) vrs FML (4-7)
Da Comets (5-6) vrs Team DangeRuss (4-7)

Have a Safe & Happy Holiday folks!!!

Had my worst week of the year at the most critical time of the year. Hoping for about a 5 int game from Eli Manning tonight or my season is all but done. I got faith in ya Eli :p

Had my worst week of the year at the most critical time of the year. Hoping for about a 5 int game from Eli Manning tonight or my season is all but done. I got faith in ya Eli :p

Yep, there are a lot of teams if they lose they are done.... Me included. You still have a shot with points. The good news for me is after this week I control my fate. If I lose I'm done because of points. The bad news is I play iron Haden next week and his team is damn near unstoppable. I'm excited though. It should be fun.

You whine more than anyone I know. 10 Weeks straight we've heard the same thing. There are 3 year old kids that whine less than you. Get over it.

Sorry. It's just not that often that I field a poor fantasy football team.

I'm not used to being at the bottom of the standings like you are, my friend.

That being said, another heartbreaking, high scoring loss for FML.

Yep, there are a lot of teams if they lose they are done.... Me included. You still have a shot with points. The good news for me is after this week I control my fate. If I lose I'm done because of points. The bad news is I play iron Haden next week and his team is damn near unstoppable. I'm excited though. It should be fun.

Ahhhh, so we meet again. Fire it up

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 10-2 1745 pts
2. Drink Beer 10-2 1475 pts
3. Ramrods 7-5 1366 pts
4. Da Comets 6-6 1513 pts
5. WOOF WOOF WOOF 6-6 1495 pts
6. BrownOut 6-6 1486 pts
7. WarrenDawg 6-6 1430 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 6-6 1364 pts
9. Taint Me 5-7 1322 pts
10. FML 4-8 1506 pts
11. Team DangeRuss 4-8 1332 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-10 1302 pts

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHSGZ9KH_FY&feature=related"]playoffs.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

SUMMARY:
Drink Beer 123 WarrenDawg 91
Eli Manning and Marshawn Lynch went tagteam with 36 and 25 points respectively to help Drink Beer clinch a playoff spot with a 10-2 record. Matt Ryan had 28 points while the Steelers Defense added 14 points; but it wasn't enough to keep WarrenDawg from dropping to 6-6. WarrenDawg remains alive for one of the 2 playoff spots left. The task is to score as many points as they can and beat both of their 2 remaining opponents in the regular season.

Taint Me 153 BrownOut 119
Taint Me collected 33 pointsa from Roddy White and 27 more points the Ravens Defense on Thanksgiving to make themselves thankful they remain alive for the playoff hunt. They are 5-7 with hopes of winning their final 2 games. BrownOut was led by Aaron Rodgers with 29 points and Maurice Jones Drew with 19 points. Unfortunately, they dropped to 6-6 - which has them fighting for one of the last 2 playoff spots with 4 other teams that are 6-6 as well as 1 team that is 7-5, another team that is 5-7 and 2 teams that are 4-8. The consistent theme in the final 2 weeks is win and score as many points as you can.

BIG Dawgs 155 WOOF WOOF WOOF 104
The BIG Dawgs are heating up as they scored the most points in the league. Team Owner/CEO/Head Coach would like our writers to clarify that the BIG Dawgs are NOT in heat for any of you sick basterds-a-reading. Having said that, they will be very happy to plant either one of the sexy shit kickers right up the right dumpster. Don't be that squid. Leading those BIG Dawgs to victory were Tom Brady with 39 points and Dustin Keller with 22 points. Our friends from Canada received a good performance from the Texans Defense in the form of 20 points while Cam Newton tossed in 19 points. Both teams are now 6-6 and competing for the final 2 playoff spots the final 2 weeks of the regular season.

Ramrods 140 TheNoblePhilSavages 80
Ramrods jumped up into sole possession of 3rd place thanks in large to 34 points from Vince Young and 27 more points from Cedric "The Entertainer" Benson. They improved to 7-5 with 2 games left. TheNoblePhilSavages received 13 points from Rob Bironas.

Iron Haden 133 FML 132
The most exciting matchup of the week took place right here. Iron Haden received 36 points from Wes Welker and 17 points from Tony Romo to lead the charge while most of their roster scored in double figures to win this thriller. FML received 41 points from Victor Cruz and 26 more from Brandon Marshall to push the best team in the league to the point of relying on a higher power on Monday Night to limit Cruz from a game winnign point total. Iron Haden clinched a playoff spot while FML has an outside shot at 1 of the remaining. The football gods are going to have to treat FML alot better than they have so far.

Da Comets 140 Team DangeRuss 100
Da Comets were extremely thankful they had Robert Quinn and company trying to stop their Beanie Wells from running a 10k with the football on Sunday. Beanie finished with 36 points and Jimmy Graham added 25 more to pace Da Comets to victory over Team DangeRuss. Roy Helu said "HELLO" with 33 points while Chris Johnson came out of witness protection to add 23 points to put the C-note on the scoreboard for Team DangeRuss. Da Comets have positioned themselves in the 4th spot. If the season ended today - they would be the 4th and final playoff spot. However, there's 2 weeks to go in our regular season so they have to be in playoff mode just to maintain this 4th spot over a very competitive bunch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom