Woof Pack - Week 13 (starts Thurs) | Barking Hard

Woof Pack - Week 13 (starts Thurs)

Flugel

Awards
Brought to You By Coors
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2J4hluXF3s&feature=related]Coors Light "Playoffs" - YouTube[/ame]

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 10-2 1745 pts
2. Drink Beer 10-2 1475 pts
3. Ramrods 7-5 1366 pts
4. Da Comets 6-6 1513 pts
5. WOOF WOOF WOOF 6-6 1495 pts
6. BrownOut 6-6 1486 pts
7. WarrenDawg 6-6 1430 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 6-6 1364 pts
9. Taint Me 5-7 1322 pts
10. FML 4-8 1506 pts
11. Team DangeRuss 4-8 1332 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-10 1302 pts

SCHEDULE:
Da Comets (6-6) vrs FML (4-8)
Iron Haden (10-2) vrs Ramrods (7-5)
TheNoblePhilSavages (2-10) vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF (6-6)
BIG Dawgs (6-6) vrs Taint Me (5-7)
WarrenDawg (6-6) vrs Team DangeRuss (4-8)
Drink Beer (10-2) vrs BrownOut (6-6)

2nd highest scoring team vs. 3rd highest scoring team.

GL Comets!

A VERY intriguing matchup guys! Good luck to both of you!

The MORE I've tried to understand FF over the years the LESS I get it. Last year, I had one of the best rosters I've ever had and it began 0-5 where I waivered between like the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring team in the league. This year, I've gotta problem solve injuries seemingly every week and I'm not scoring alot of points in spite of being 10-2. I've been extremely lucky to catch people on the right weeks. I'm also thankful the football god looking over me isn't Poseiden.

Should I give my Defensive Coordinator a raise?

Matthew Stafford
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
LeGarrette Blount

Ryan Mathews
Jimmy Graham
Antonio Brown

Mason Crosby
Denver

I can't believe that I have to sit Laurent Robinson, Beanie wells over andre johnson...he has screwed me and I might Sit AJ in the end

Awesome job with that roster this year Solon! I drafted Reggie's Waynes in my money league and another league and NOT having Manning there has REALLY impacted his capability so I know what you're going through with Andre's Johnsons.

I've never had luck when I drafted Johnson. I always dealt with ankle sprains and game day questionable stuff. That happened 2 different years so I stayed away this year. There's no question he's a stud when healthy but now you got the QB situation on top of his ankle being 100%.

The worst part is I'm still putting up nice points even without Miles Austin, Darren McFadden, and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Eff injuries.

tj yates will get aj the ball but laurent and Beanie might be better plays we'll see tomorrow :)

Solon, you can thank ESPN for reporting Ahmad Bradshaw to start.

Because of that, I took Pierre "41 Points" Garcon out of my lineup.

Good luck in the playoffs, sir!

SUMMARY:
BrownOut 188 Drink Beer 143
BrownOut absolutely icehoused Drink Beer with a clutch win and the week 13 league-high score of 188. As Tommy Chong once said: "Holy Snappin Arsens!" Aaron "Don't-Call-Me-Buck" Rodgers and Percy "Sledge" Harvin led the way with 44 and 41 points respectively. Eli Manning was the high scorer with 32 and Marshawn Lynch added 31 for the Happy Hour bunch that got an early last call. BrownOut has powered up to the #3 spot in the playoff race with a 7-6 record as they are eyeing 1 of the 2 remaining playoff spots with 1 week to go in our regular season.

TheNoblePhilSavages 146 WOOF WOOF WOOF 128
TheNobleSavages found Ray Rice and Reggie Bush to be the winning ingredients in the form of 39 points and 21 points. They improved to 3-10 while the WOOFS from up in Canada dropped to 6-7 in spite of Cam Newton's 40 points and Greg Jennings' 22 points. They have to win next week to have a shot at landing one of the final 2 playoff spots while the NobleSavages can play the Grinch Who Stole Someone's Playoffs again.

Team DangeRuss 148 WarrenDawg 84
Team DangeRuss got a post game Gatorade Shower thanks in large to 36 points from Drew Brees and the generous 33 point contribution from Chris Johnson They improved to 5-8 while WarrenDawg received 22 points from Dez Bryant and 18 more from Rashard Mendenhall as they dropped to 6-7. They need to win their final game to have any shot at making the playoffs.

Iron Haden 143 Ramrods 97
LeSean McCoy scored 28 points and Wes Welker added 27 points to pace Iron Haden to an 11-2 record and sole possession of 1st place. Ramrods dropped to 7-6 inspite of 22 points from Tony Gonzalez and 18 from CJ Spiller. Ramrods will need to win next and hope one of the 2 other 7-6 teams loses because of the differences in total points as they relate to the tie breaker situations.

Taint Me 122 Big Dawgs 93
Shonn Greene sparked Taint Me with 31 points while Rob Gronkowski provided insurance with another 29 points to improve Taint Me to 6-7. The BIG Dawgs received 29 points apiece from Tom Brady and Arian Foster but it didn't prevent the BIG Dawgs from dropping to 6-7. Both Taint Me and the BIG Dawgs need to win their final game and hope other teams ahead of them lose.

Da Comets 130 FML 115
Matthew Stafford's 30 points and Ryan Mathews' 25 points Valet Parked their franchise in 4th place with 1 week to go. They are now 7-6 and 180 points higher than the next 7-6 team. Having said that, a loss in the final week could change everything. FML lost another close one as they received admirable efforts from Victor Cruz in the form of 23 points and Tim Tebow's 21 points in between countless prayers before, during and after the game.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
There is only 1 week left of the regular season and it starts this Thursday in Pittsburgh. Just to illustrate how competitive this league remained, there's 9 teams with alive for 4 playoff spots. There's also a Consolation Bracket for the next 4 highest ranked teams that did not qualify for the playoffs. Essentially, our playoffs will determine who finished ranked #1 through #4 and the Consolation Rounds determine who finishes ranked #5 through #8. If you're a competitive participant that has an insatiable appetitie for competing, winning a Consolation Bracket can be pretty fun and a nice way to punctuate the season. There's only going to be 1 champion so your commish says if you got an opportunity to play 2 more games after the regular season ends - LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 11-2 1888 pts*
2. Drink Beer 10-3 1618 pts*
3. BrownOut 7-6 1674 pts
4. Da Comets 7-6 1643 pts
5. Ramrods 7-6 1463 pts
6. WOOF WOOF WOOF 6-7 1623 pts
7. WarrenDawg 6-7 1514 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 6-7 1457 pts
9. Taint Me 6-7 1444 pts
10. Team DangeRuss 5-8 1480 pts
11. FML 4-9 1621 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 3-10 1448 pts
* Clinched Playoff Spot

Last edited:
Win and I'm in.

This is interesting.... Solon and I made a trade early this year. We are going to see who benefited from it.

Win and I'm in.

This is interesting.... Solon and I made a trade early this year. We are going to see who benefited from it.

You can't have it any better than that. This is a great matchup between 2 heavyweights.

Man code: throw every punch like it's your last...

You can't have it any better than that. This is a great matchup between 2 heavyweights.

Man code: throw every punch like it's your last...

Yes sir!

And he came out swinging hard.
31 points by Antonio freaking Brown? Ouch.... Thank you Joe Haden....

Its on now....

Top Bottom