6. Drink Beer 1-0 119 pts
7. WhachuTlknBoutHillis 0-1 143 pts
8. TheNoblePhilSavages 0-1 135 pts
9. Da Comets 0-1 116 pts
10. Taint Me 0-1 110 pts
11. BIG Dawgs 0-1 109 pts
12. WarrenDawg 0-1 82 pts

Here's where we are going...

Da Comets (Solon) vrs WhachuTlknBoutHillis (DaBrowns41)
Iron Haden (Koa) vrs Ramrods (Ramrod)
TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo) vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil)
BIG Dawgs (Gunny Hiway) vrs Taint Me (Hammertime)
WarrenDawg (NMills) vrs Team DangeRuss (Riffer X)
Drink Beer (Flugel) vrs BrownOut (TheBestPlayersPlay)

Get those HOT starting lineups in. If you like a little extra drama, the first 2 teams that talked trash to each other are already squaring off in the Organ Donor Bowl sponsored by Wrangler Jeans. This might be an appropriate place to say "break a leg" guys! The question looms, which high testosterone offense walks the walk in the battle between Iron Haden and Ramrods? We shall see...

There's more to explore around the league like who scores the most points this week? And how about being the highest scoring team in the loss column? Nobody wants that honor; but if you do this long enough - you'll feel the frustration WhachuTlknBoutHillis felt in week one. Who scores the least points? What's the closest matchup? And who fields the highest scoring player nobody saw coming? Not sure if anyone knows the REAL secret to BrownOut's success last week. He hired Defensive Coordinator Larry the Cable Guy to insure protection of his point total. And when his players got the sideline shout out: "DAT DARE FELLER'S GOT DA FOOTBALL" it was like they had the very next Bill Belichick coming. Good for them, sucks for us. Above all, just remember: we're all here because we're not all there!

Last edited:
Where are we??

:pray:please please please let Arian Foster play

(is it just me or does that "prayer" smiley look x-rated?????????)

I could be in deep trouble this week ...I had to start Montario Hardesty.

I have 2 starting QBs sitting on my bench if anyone wants to make a trade.

Observations yesterday: why was J. Finley on waivers and how was he not on the "Cannot Cut List"?

Da Comets (Solon) 193 WhachuTlknBoutHillis (DaBrowns41) 163
Michael Vick had 44 points and Larry Fitzgerald added 31 points to lead Da Comets to victory. Miles Austin scored 46 points and Darren McFadden had 31 points to lead their team to an impressive 163 points.

Iron Haden (Koa) 149 Ramrods (Ramrod) 87
Leading Iron Haden's victory parade were Tony Romo with 30 and LeSean McCoy with 27 points respectively. Ramrods got 17 points from Michael Vick while the rest of the team had to push the bus home after the game.

WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil) 149 TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo) 116
Kenny Britt scored 33 points and Jahvid "Did His" Best with 29 more points to help WOOF WOOF WOOF win. Mike Wallace led TheNoblePhilSavages with 31 points and Ray Rice contributed 20 more.

BIG Dawgs (Gunny Hiway) 100 Taint Me (Hammertime) 74
The BIG Dawgs were locked and loaded with 44 points from Tom Brady while Green Bay's Defense chipped in 16 more points to defeat Taint Me. Taint Me countered with 15 points from Colt Mccoy and 14 from Ben Jarvus Green Ellis.

WarrenDawg (NMills) 196 Team DangeRuss (Riffer X) 133
This week's highest scorer was WarrenDawg thanks in large to Jeremy Maclin's 47 points and Matt Forte's 30 point effort. Team DangeRuss received 28 points from Drew Brees and 24 points from Carolina's Steve Smith. Unfortunately, the Defensive Coordinator of Team DangeRuss is standign in the unemployment line today.

Drink Beer (Flugel) 170 BrownOut (TheBestPlayersPlay) 90
Drink Beer's happy hour was kicked off with 33 points from Adrian Peterson and 32 points from Fred Jackson. It ended drinking Kool Aid after Aaron Rodgers decided to announce last call with 30 points while the New York Jets pumped up the volume with 21 points.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 2-0 315pts
2. WOOF WOOF WOOF 2-0 313 pts
3. Drink Beer 2-0 289 pts
4. Da Comets 1-1 309 pts
5. WarrenDawg 1-1 278 pts
6. Team DangeRuss 1-1 261 pts
7. BrownOut 1-1 257 pts
8. Ramrods 1-1 224 pts
9. BIG Dawgs 1-1 209 pts
10. WhachuTlknBoutHillis 0-2 306 pts
11. TheNoblePhilSavages 0-2 251 pts
12. Taint Me 0-2 184 pts

Last edited:
Observations yesterday: why was J. Finley on waivers and how was he not on the "Cannot Cut List"?

With injuries being what they are in today's game - I wouldn't worry about it. I don't like that cannot cut list because it's more of a hassel than a help when top guys get injured. I actually had Finley last year and he landed on IR early in the season. I think there's quite a few TEs that are outscoring him at this point. There's only 1 football for a bunch of terrific receivers in Green Bay. That's why James Jones only has 2 more receptions than both waterboys right now.

Last edited:
That had to be the lowest point win EVER!!!

Seriously, with Tom Brady and Arian Foster and all I can come up with is 100 points?!?!?

:lmao:

Nice week Tom ...I was humiliated. MoHard didn't see the light of day it seemed, and Desean Jackson, what the hell happened to you?

Plus I played a WR from Denver that didn't even suit up. He was questionable, and one of the talking head from ESPN on Twitter said he would play. Ugh!

Nice week Tom ...I was humiliated. MoHard didn't see the light of day it seemed, and Desean Jackson, what the hell happened to you?

Plus I played a WR from Denver that didn't even suit up. He was questionable, and one of the talking head from ESPN on Twitter said he would play. Ugh!

Thanks TBPP but this basically turns into who has the healthiest crew each week. I've just been lucky with that so far. There's nothing to feel humiliated about. Every single one of us will have disappointing weeks here and there.

Hey I went from the lowest points scored in week one to the highest points scored in week two, now I just need consistency baby. Thats why I'm starting MoMass this week, yep that's right.

Da Comets (Solon) 193 WhachuTlknBoutHillis (DaBrowns41) 163
Michael Vick had 44 points and Larry Fitzgerald added 31 points to lead Da Comets to victory. Miles Austin scored 46 points and Darren McFadden had 31 points to lead their team to an impressive 163 points.

Iron Haden (Koa) 149 Ramrods (Ramrod) 87
Leading Iron Haden's victory parade were Tony Romo with 30 and LeSean McCoy with 27 points respectively. Ramrods got 17 points from Michael Vick while the rest of the team had to push the bus home after the game.

WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil) 149 TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo) 116
Kenny Britt scored 33 points and Jahvid "Did His" Best with 29 more points to help WOOF WOOF WOOF win. Mike Wallace led TheNoblePhilSavages with 31 points and Ray Rice contributed 20 more.

BIG Dawgs (Gunny Hiway) 100 Taint Me (Hammertime) 74
The BIG Dawgs were locked and loaded with 44 points from Tom Brady while Green Bay's Defense chipped in 16 more points to defeat Taint Me. Taint Me countered with 15 points from Colt Mccoy and 14 from Ben Jarvus Green Ellis.

WarrenDawg (NMills) 196 Team DangeRuss (Riffer X) 133
This week's highest scorer was WarrenDawg thanks in large to Jeremy Maclin's 47 points and Matt Forte's 30 point effort. Team DangeRuss received 28 points from Drew Brees and 24 points from Carolina's Steve Smith. Unfortunately, the Defensive Coordinator of Team DangeRuss is standign in the unemployment line today.

Drink Beer (Flugel) 170 BrownOut (TheBestPlayersPlay) 90
Drink Beer's happy hour was kicked off with 33 points from Adrian Peterson and 32 points from Fred Jackson. It ended drinking Kool Aid after Aaron Rodgers decided to announce last call with 30 points while the New York Jets pumped up the volume with 21 points.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 2-0 315pts
2. WOOF WOOF WOOF 2-0 313 pts
3. Drink Beer 2-0 289 pts
4. Da Comets 1-1 309 pts
5. WarrenDawg 1-1 278 pts
6. Team DangeRuss 1-1 261 pts
7. BrownOut 1-1 257 pts
8. Ramrods 1-1 224 pts
9. BIG Dawgs 1-1 209 pts
10. WhachuTlknBoutHillis 0-2 306 pts
11. TheNoblePhilSavages 0-2 251 pts
12. Taint Me 0-2 184 pts

We've only just begun...

Hey flugs...Watt is way ahead right now...haven>t heard a peep about quinn either way.

BOTH guys are rookies so it's tough to tell which one will require the most time to develop. 1 guy changed positions (and upgraded caliber of program) to become a DE a couple years ago while the other didn't play last year.

I watched the Rams the other night. Quinn had a sack; but Gruden made it a point to say nobody blocked Quinn or even attempted to. What the Rams like to do is load up 1 side of formation with 1 more guy than the opposing tackle can block. I get the impression 1 guy will have more sacks while the other will have more tackles and impact on STs as well. That's pretty much what both of us thought before we made the bet. It'll be interesting to see what becomes more important between every down vrs the sack.

How about your FF Team (Da Comets) scoring 193 points? Fun week for you!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom