6. Team DangeRuss 1-1 261 pts
7. BrownOut 1-1 257 pts
8. Ramrods 1-1 224 pts
9. BIG Dawgs 1-1 209 pts
10. WhachuTlknBoutHillis 0-2 306 pts
11. TheNoblePhilSavages 0-2 251 pts
12. Taint Me 0-2 184 pts

Here's where we are going:

WhachuTlknBoutHillis (DaBrowns41) vrs Team DangeRuss (Riffer X)

Da Comets (Solon) vrs Ramrods (Ramrod)

Iron Haden (Koa) vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil)

TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo) vrs Taint me (Hammertime)

Warrendawg (nmills) vrs BrownOut (TheBestPlayersPlay)

Drink Beer (Flugel) vrs BIG Dawgs (Hiwaygal)

Ladies and gentlemen - boys and girls, let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE whoa boy! If anyone found a size 13 Nike cleat, it belongs to Ramrod (Ditka Jr). It was last seen entering his starting QB's fanny after an errant throw last week. His team might need that kind of toughen upsies because Da Comets have been known to surgically remove an opponent's confidence to the tune of 193 points as recently as 1 week ago. We call this procedure a Solonoscopy. Trust me when I tell you they will run you over like a NYC Taxi Driver that hates Americans. Not to get too sidetracked - but what a gig! Bowling for basterds or just grossly overcharging them trumps Charlie Sheen's version of win-win.

This isn't just a lost and found service. If you've got smack, run it! I can promise you whatever you are thinking of your next opponent isn't nearly as bad as what they are thinking of you. Just asketh Iron Haden because he speaketh the truth. And what's up with my spell-checker not catching WOOF WOOF WOOF? Don't laugh, neither has either of his first 2 opponents. This promises to be an entertaining version of #1 vrs #2 between Iron Haden and WOOF WOOF WOOF. Mewanwhile, WarrenDawg says MoMass will = mo points while his opponent BrownOut thinks no Hardesty equates to the same thing. Elsewhere, WhachuTlknBoutHillis and Team DangeRuss are trying to overcome losing inspite of high scoring outputs last week. Rumor has it one website offered both teams a free bowl of talk soup and plenty of fantasy football advice. We shall see what team received the best nourishment and advice. The only Bowl Game on the schedule this week is the Change of Fortune Bowl sponsored by PF Chang's China Bistro between TheNoblePhilSavages and Taint Me. These are 2 very good teams just needing good luck not to be so elusive. Last but not least, Gunny Hiway's BIG Dawgs are confident they can make Drink Beer feel about as uncomfortable as an unannounced spelling B. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Don't forget to get your starting lineups in. If you don't have to wait until the last minute for an injury update, why hesitate?

Last but not least, Gunny Hiway's BIG Dawgs are confident they can make Drink Beer feel about as uncomfortable as an unannounced spelling B. Stay tuned...

I'm screwed...

Arian Foster is "questionable" but still in my lineup. Hell I can't even get the PROJECTED stats high enough.

Pitts D ought to have a field day in Indy.

Hey Flugs, let's just... :cheers::beer_yum::pizza:

I'm screwed...

Arian Foster is "questionable" but still in my lineup. Hell I can't even get the PROJECTED stats high enough.

Pitts D ought to have a field day in Indy.

Hey Flugs, let's just... :cheers::beer_yum::pizza:

Great idea! Btw, I have Foster in the Kevin Mack league so I know exactly what you're going through. Loved your writeup again for that league this week. Unfortunately, I didn't get over to see it until this morning.

Another solid scoring matchup down the drain. 0-3.

Let's hope Vick is out for next week so I have a chance against the disappointment of RamRod's.

The Munchers are coming.

Curious to see if Sir Hightower can push thee Iron Haden into the "200 Club"

Team DangeRuss 143 RamRod Munchers 129
This turned out to be the best matchup of the weekend. Team DangeRuss was led by Drew Brees with 37 points and Stevie Johnson with 23 points as they improved to 2-1. Joe Flacco had 38 points and Darren McFadden chipped in another 37 as the RamRod Munchers droped to 0-3.

Da Comets 146 Ramrods 73
Da Comets moved to 2-1 thanks in large to 30 points from Ryan Mathews and 25 points from Jimmy Graham. Meanwhile Felix Jones led the Ramrods with 23 points and the Dallas Defense added 13 as they dropped to 1-2.

Iron Haden 195 WOOF WOOF WOOF 122
This week's highest scoring team in the league was Iron Haden. Leading the charge was Wes Welker with 60 points and 34 more points came from Calvin Johnson. Iron Haden continues to live up to their name as they remain perfect in battle with a 3-0 record. The WOOFS fought back hard behind 25 points from Greg Jennings and 24 points from Vernon Davis. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to prevent them from dropping to 2-1.

Taint Me 145 TheNoblePhilSavages 96
Rob Gronkowski and Roddy White led the victory charge for Taint me with 34 points and 28 points, respectively. After winning the Change of Fortune Bowl they are now 2-1. TheNoblePhilSavages countered with 30 points from Mike Wallace and 20 points apiece from Ray Rice and Ben Roethlisberger. As noble as it was, it didn't stop them from falling to 0-3.

BrownOut 129 WarrenDawg 108
BrownOut improved to 2-1 behind the 33 point effort of Jermichael Finley and the 27 points from Aaron Rodgers. WarrenDawg dropped to 1-2 in spite of Matt Ryan's 19 points and Dwayne Bowe's 16 points.

Drink Beer 114 BIG Dawgs 98
Someone had to win this one; but it's hard to tell if it was on purpose or by accident. Drink Beer staggered to 3-0 with the guidance of Ryan Fitzpatrick's 27 points and Freddie Jackson's 26 points. The BIG Dawgs received 36 points from Tom Brady and 11 points from the Green Bay Defense. They are now 1-2 but focused on improving that this week.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden (Koa) 3-0 510 pts
2. Drink Beer (Flugel) 3-0 403 pts
3. Da Comets (Solon) 2-1 455 pts
4. WOOF WOOF WOOF (Enigmatic Evil) 2-1 435 pts
5. Team DangeRuss (Riffer X) 2-1 404 pts
6. BrownOut (TheBestPlayersPlay) 2-1 389 pts
7. WarrenDawg (NMills) 1-2 386 pts
8. Taint Me (Hammertime) 1-2 329 pts
9. BIG Dawgs (Hiwaygal) 1-2 307 pts
10. Ramrods (Ramrod) 1-2 297 pts
11. RamRod Munchers (DaBrowns41) 435 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages (Alo) 0-3 347 pts

Drink Beer 114 BIG Dawgs 98
Someone had to win this one; but it's hard to tell if it was on purpose or by accident. Drink Beer staggered to 3-0 with the guidance of Ryan Fitzpatrick's 27 points and Freddie Jackson's 26 points. The BIG Dawgs received 36 points from Tom Brady and 11 points from the Green Bay Defense. They are now 1-2 but focused on improving that this week.

Yeah, I guess SOMEONE had to...

I'd rather just drink more and have more pizza though!! LOL

Top Bottom