7. WarrenDawg 2-2 535 pts
8. Ramrods 2-2 404 pts
9. TheNoblePhilSavages 1-3 451 pts
10. BIG Dawgs 1-3 432 pts
11. Taint Me 1-3 426 pts
12. FML 0-4 528 pts

Here's where we are going:

Ramrods @ Team DangeRuss
Sounds like a perfect sequel to the movie Roadhouse. The forecast says there's gonna be spiked cleats, steel toes and broken ribs. Understanding that, there's gonna be plenty of hotties interested in seeing this one. The only lingering question is do we need officials or bouncers to police this one?

FML @ WOOF WOOF WOOF
The great luck for FML continues when we see WOOF cubed has 581 points so far this season. Geddy Lee once sang "take off to the Great White North" but I don't know if it's good advice this week. They got that hot Grey Cup mentality confusing American Defensive Coordinators in the Woof Pack. FML has a talented roster that's hungry for a win. Perhaps even better, they just fired a Defensive Coordinator named Rain Man who's favorite Defensive scheme was pronounced "OW!"

Da Comets @ Taint Me
There's only 1 team outscoring Da Comets right now. That said, the bye weeks start so if anyone is scared there's a team announcing "Taint Me." If the homecrowd can squeeze the right thoracics into pulse tight pink shirts, they might be celebrating alot more than Breast Cancer Awareness Month after this one concludes.

BrownOut @ BIG Dawgs
A look at the standings doesn't do this matchup justice. Arian Foster is back to team up with Tom Brady so it's kind of like Shaggy getting Scooby back from the vet. It just hasn't felt right without the Scooby snacks or "rooby-dooby-doos." Meanwhile BrownOut is the 3rd highest scoring team in the league without overthinking; so they're not about to "rorry rout rolving rany rartoon rysteries ror ranything."

WarrenDawg @ TheNoblePhilSavages
The fate of two 1 game winning streaks collide in this matchup or sumptin. TheNoblePhilSavages would only get off their motorcycles long enough to announce "OFFENSIVE LINEMEN ARE A DIME A DOZEN!" Nevertheless, we appreciated their time anyway. WarrenDawg put down the guitar long enough to say he's sticking to the KISS principles before he continued the music with some KISS lyrics. I apologize I couldn't find the right words to describe this matchup so let's just say it promises some pretty entertaining science.

Drink Beer @ Iron Haden
The light at the end of the tunnel is Iron Haden? That sounds depressingly close to this 4 letter word: WORK. Unfortunately that's the task at hand with sprinkled with hopes of divine intervention. Have we talked about how important good sportsmanship is yet?

Last edited:
bowdown

That was some funny stuff Tom!!!

Saw a bumper sticker this week that is my new team motto:

"What would Scooby do?"

;)

I need Calvin Johnson to fail this week.

But for about 6 other leagues, I need him to be amazing.

FML.

GAME SUMMARIES:

Team DangeRuss 88 Ramrods 87
Can't get any closer than this one. Drew Brees and Steve Smith led Team DangeRuss with 29 points and 16 points, respectively. Ramrods countered behind 30 points from Michael Vick and 17 points from the Giants Defense. Team DangeRuss improved to 3-2 while Ramrods dropped to 2-3.

WOOF WOOF WOOF 126 FML 117
Another closely contested game. Jahvid Best has 31 points and Cam Newton donate 26 more to catapult WOOF WOOF WOOF to a 3-2 record. FML fought back with 34 points from Pierre Garcon and 33 points from Victor Cruz. Unfortunately, the 7th highest scoring team of 12 has given up enough points to be 0-5.

Taint Me 119 Da Comets 107
Sticking with this week's theme - we have a close game to tell you about. Taint Me had a 3 pronged attack that consisted of Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis for 32 points and Andy Dalton and Roddy White at 17 points apiece as they improved to 2-3. Da Comets felt the impact of the bye week and heavily relied on Jimmy Graham's 25 points as well as the 18 points from Ryan Mathews. Da Comets dropped to 3-2 on the season.

BrownOut 126 BIG Dawgs 99
BrownOut improved to a 4-1 record behind the 1-2 punch from Aaron Rodgers with 32 points and Sebastian Janikowski with 20. Meanwhile, the BIG Dawgs received 27 points from Arian Foster and 22 more from DeAngelo Williams as they fell to 1-4. Just when the BIG Dawgs are getting some starters back healthy, they now lose other starters to the bye weeks. That might have been fine if they weren't facing the 2nd highest scoring team in the league.

WarrenDawg 138 The NoblePhilSavages 118
36 points from Dwayne Bowe plus 23 from Matt Forte helped steer WarrenDawg to victory and a 3-2 record. TheNoblePhilSavages put together a nice point total of their own behind 24 points from Frank Gore and the 20 Mike Wallace contributed. It wasn't enough to extend their winning streak to 2 games as they hold a 1-4 record at this time.

Drink Beer 147 Iron Haden 124
Drink Beer overcame last week's loss with the aid and assistance of the bye week. Of course there was still a winning effort required so Freddy Jackson provided 36 points while Adrian Peterson did his best to try and match that with 35 points. It's a good thing they did that because Calvin Johnson was primed and ready to run around and jump over Bears to score 29 points while Wes Welker ran through the NY secondary like a Jet with a football for 22 points. Both teams are now 4-1 with Iron Haden remaining at #1 in the overal standings with the league's most points.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 4-1 784 pts
2. BrownOut 4-1 718 pts
3. Drink Beer 4-1 649 pts
4. Da Comets 3-2 745 pts
5. WOOF WOOF WOOF 3-2 707 pts
6. WarrenDawg 3-2 673 pts
7. Team DangeRuss 3-2 632 pts
8. Taint me 2-3 545 pts
9. Ramrods 2-3 491 pts
10. TheNoblePhilSavages 1-4 569 pts
11. BIG Dawgs 1-4 531 pts
12. FML 0-5 645 pts

Brown Out and BIG Dawgs were tied through a lot of the game...then he pulled out some 30 freakin points and that was all she wrote! LOL

Top Bottom