5. WarrenDawg 3-3 812 pts
6. WOOF WOOF WOOF 3-3 795 pts
7. Team DangeRuss 3-3 718 pts
8. Ramrods 3-3 593 pts
9. Taint Me 2-4 637 pts
10. BIG Dawgs 2-4 625 pts
11. FML 1-5 789 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 1-5 692 pts

The point spread thing I did last week was velvet zipper-level gay so my apologies. Your buddy Flugel can't sing or look like Britney Spears in a bathing suit so this is what you're stuck with. Sorry for that too! On the brighter side of things, this is officially our hunting season. I mean that in the playoff qualification sense as we wrestle for elbow room and the game becomes clinching one of 4 playoff spots. Time to seperate the does from the bucks, contenders from pretenders and rib crackers from crackees. "THIS IS WHY YOU READ ALL THOSE STAT SHEETS!" In any event, here's where we are headed:

Drink Beer vrs FML

WarrenDawg vrs Da Comets

BrownOut vrs Iron Haden

BIG Dawgs vrs TheNoblePhilSavages

Ramrods vrs Taint Me

Team DangeRuss vrs WOOF WOOF WOOF

Just in case anyone needs a little giddyup and get after it, Owen Marecic is still available folks. I'm only gonna play advice-puke once. Good luck this weekend!

My biggest issue was Tom Brady is on a bye and I was stupid and didn't pick up a back-up...so I had to scramble to get....

are you ready for this...

Kevin Kolb. yay.

Who is playing Pit today.

yay.

What can I say, I'm an idiot!

:lmao: :lmao:

(you all gotta know I'm not really upset or anything, I really am just having fun!!!!)

As soon as I drop Plaxico he gets 3 tds..... So the wr I picked up was Baldwin who's been killing it and he chips in with a whopping 0 points.

Traded for V. Jackson and he scored 2 points.

Wr's hate me right now.points.

Last edited:
Good news ramrod, I dropped Sidney Rice. Perhaps my bench disposals can help out?

:wave2:

You know the bad part?????? I sat here for 2 minutes thinking of a smart ass comeback and I have absolutely nothing.....nada.... That does not happen to often. So congrats. I feel 2 feet tall right now. Not a good feeling.

Drink Beer 123 FML 95
On their way to 6-1, Adrian Peterson scored 29 points while Bazooka Joe Burress and Mark SayCheese scored 24 points apiece. FML purchased fantasy football's version of T.Rowe Price when they rolled that Tebow dice. 26 points later he felt REAL GOOD and Michael Turner donated another 17. FML dropped to 1-6 but Tim Tebow has them keepin the faith.

WarrenDawg 101 Da Comets 90
WarrenDawg lassoed their 4th win in 7 tries behind Matt Forte's 30 points and Dez Bryant's 20. Meanwhile Da Comets countered with 23 points from Jimmy Graham and 18 points from Mason Crosby. However they fell to 3-4 on the season. Both teams have a great shot at landing 1 of 4 playoff spots if they keep the pedal to the metal.

Iron Haden 154 BrownOut 89
This was a heavyweight matchup of 2 teams with 5 wins heading into the game. As fate would have it - Iron Haden continued to burn out scoreboard lights by halftime as they improved to 6-1. Leading them to the most points leaguewide this week was Marques Colston with 28 while Calvin Johnson and Darren Sproles tagteamed 27 points apiece. BrownOut received 36 points from Aaron Rodgers and 15 more from Maurice Jones-Drew as they fell to 5-2. This just in - Iron Haden ain't faden.

BIG Dawgs 129 TheNoblePhilSavages 109
The BIG Dawgs improved to 3-4 to remind everyone they want in on post season qualifications. What was their Victorious Secret? A loving spoonful of Arian Foster in the form of 55 points plus 21 points from Kevin Kolb. Meanwhile, TheNoblePhilSavages admitted their staff was a little distracted arguing over who was going to travel to watch TO's workout this week. All that said, a couple Steelers almost pulled this game out for the Noble ones as Ben Roethlisberger scored 37 points and Mike Wallace went Usain Bolt with the football on another secondary for 25 points. They fell to 1-6; but that's only 3 games back from what would be the 4th and final playoff spot at this time. Point? They're still in it...

Taint Me 112 Ramrods 91
Taint Me's improvement to 3-4 was sparked by Shonn Greene's 17 points as well as 16 apiece from Roddy White and Pierre Thomas. Aside from that, they got 15 points from John Kasay, 14 points from Anquan Boldin, 14 more from the Ravens' Defense and 11 points from Owen Daniels. Now that is a balanced attack. Meanwhile, Ramrods couldn't wait to showcase Vincent Jackson but it wasn't a starry starry night where he expected it to be. The performance star as epitomized on the helmet came from DeMarco Murray in the form of 41 points. And Steven Jackson was Ram tough enough to add 17 points running through 11 men in the box. Ramrods fell to 3-4 but anytime they lose, Ditka Jr gets them back on track with a 4 letter word: "WORK." Stay tuned...

WOOF WOOF WOOF 124 Team DangeRuss 121
This was the cliffhanger of the bunch this week. The men from the Great White North we call WOOF WOOF WOOF received a 32 point spark from Greg Jennings plus 27 more points from Cam "Juice" Newton. When asked how they felt about improving to 4-3 it they responded very Canuckeley with: "Like how's it how's it goin eh? TAKE OFF you hoser!" Very entertaining. Team DangeRuss got what some would say was a good sportmanship loss as they fell to 3-4. The Saints benched Drew Brees in the 2nd half of the MNF game because they didn't want to run the score up. Team DangeRuss now has a new outlook on sportsmanship - "we don't shake their hands until AFTER we've kicked their asses!" Drew Bress led their scoring with 48 points on a night he was projecting 58 points while Steve Smith added 26.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 6-1 1093 pts
2. Drink Beer 6-1 901 pts
3. BrownOut 5-2 942 pts
4. WOOF WOOF WOOF 4-3 918 pts
5. WarrenDawg 4-3 913 pts
6. Da Comets 3-4 930 pts
7. Team DangeRuss 3-4 839 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 3-4 754 pts
9. Taint Me 3-4 749 pts
10. Ramrods 3-4 684 pts
11. FML 1-6 884 pts