Woof Pack - Week 8 | Barking Hard

Woof Pack - Week 8

Flugel

Awards
The Goal:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IePPMtnX3R8&feature=related"]Varsity Blues - Win In The End - YouTube[/ame]

Where we are:

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 6-1 1093 pts
2. Drink Beer 6-1 901 pts
3. BrownOut 5-2 942 pts
4. WOOF WOOF WOOF 4-3 918 pts
5. WarrenDawg 4-3 913 pts
6. Da Comets 3-4 930 pts
7. Team DangeRuss 3-4 839 pts
8. BIG Dawgs 3-4 754 pts
9. Taint Me 3-4 749 pts
10. Ramrods 3-4 684 pts
11. FML 1-6 884 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 1-6 801 pts

Where we are headed:

WOOF WOOF WOOF vrs Taint Me

TheNoblePhilSavages vrs Team DangeRuss

BIG Dawgs vrs Iron Haden

BrownOut vrs Da Comets

Warren Dawg vrs FML

Drink Beer vrs Ramrods

Damn you flugs....... Kick a man while he's down..... I see how you operate

TRICK OR TREAT:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrCw8po7JKo[/ame]

Taint Me 111 WOOF WOOF WOOF 76
Taint Me improved to 4-4 behind Anquan Boldin's 26 points and Lance Moore's 20 points. Meanwhile the WOOFS got 30 points from Cam Newton and 19 points from Nate Washington while Hardesty, Hillis and Gresham all combined for 0 points. Da WereWoofs of Canada have dropped to 4-4. The good news is they are still in the playoff hunt.

TheNoblePhilSavages 148 Team DangeRuss 99
TheNoblePhilSavages performed an AFC North Exorcism on Team DangeRuss. This was done by putting crosses around the necks of Ray Rice and Ben Roethlisberger while heads of defenders were spinning around, ankles were breaking and many former dates were projectile vomitting. Rice has 34 points while Roethlisberger scored 29. Team DangeRuss got very distracted by it all in spite of Steve Smith's 29 points with a 13 point contribution from Drew Brees. Unfortunately everyone else on Team DangeRuss was running with scissors as they fell to 3-5. Good news? They didn't fall on the scissors and hurt themselves and they're still alive for a playoff hunt.

Iron Haden 134 BIG Dawgs 108
Ironically, it took the weekend of Halloween for Iron Haden to actually play nice and limit scoring to under 135 points. They still improved to 7-1 because LeSean McCoy scored 39 points while Calvin Johnson added 28. The BIG Dawgs fell to 3-5 but received a 24 point performance from Arian Foster while Tom Brady added 19 more. They remain confident about their playoff hopes as they should.

BrownOut 118 Da Comets 112
BrountOut survived a suspenseful game thanks in large to a lot of cool cats wearing black or black stripes. In particular, they 22 points from the Bengals defense and 17 apiece from Brandon Lloyd and Greg Olsen as they improved to 6-2 overall. DaComets thought they heard BrownOut was dressing as throwback Christians from the Roman Empire so it only made sense they let their hunry Lions out to play. The Lions defense score 36 points and swallowed a couple toes as appetizers while Matthew Stafford let er rip for 30 points. I guess Brandon Lloyd's Gladiator costume prevented his team from the jaws of defeat. Da Comets dropped to 3-5.

FML 93 Warren Dawg 85
FML Cruised to victory thanks to 22 points from Victor Cruz and 14 apiece from Tim Tebow and the Chargers defense. Tim Tebow was dressed as an NFL QB this weekend. The win improved FML to 2-6 and prevented them from burying their playoff hopes. WarrenDawg put up a good fight because they had 11 angry Titans playing good enough defense for 20 points while Jeremy Maclin added 14. It wasn't enough to prevent them from dropping to 4-4. That said, 4-4 is a perfect position to be in as they head for the 2nd half of the season in hot pursuit of 4 playoff spots.

Drink Beer 150 Ramrods 135
Drink Beer dressed as a sober football team this weekend as they improved to 7-1. This was made possible by 32 points from Adrian Peterson plus another 30 points from Eli Manning.Ramrods played extremely well as they received 39 points from Steven Jackson and 28 points from Michael Vick. The positive here is they are still in the playoff hunt even though they dropped to 3-5. If you don't win the key is to remember that scoring alot of points remains beneficial to tie breakers come playoff qualification time.

STANDINGS:
1. Iron Haden 7-1 1227 pts
2. Drink Beer 7-1 1051 pts
3. BrownOut 6-2 1060 pts
4. WarrenDawg 4-4 998 pts
5. WOOF WOOF WOOF 4-4 994 pts
6. Taint Me 4-4 860 pts
7. Da Comets 3-5 1042 pts
8. Team DangeRuss 3-5 938 pts
9. BIG Dawgs 3-5 862 pts
10. Ramrods 3-5 819 pts
11. FML 2-6 976 pts
12. TheNoblePhilSavages 2-6 951 pts

Last edited:
That was embarrassing, Mister John Beck played a might fine game in place of Matty Ice.

Well...I knew when I drafted week 6 and 8 were losses...on the comeback trail starting now!

I still have a shot if I can manage to start winning some games.

I just wish I could find a QB.

Top Bottom