Browns - WR Talk - 2023 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns WR Talk - 2023

Likely just means they need cash in the deal too. Agree though, seems unlikely.

He does have 4 strikes, of varying weight

1) He's about to turn 31
2) He had a 6 game suspension for PED in 2022
3) Fined 10K for taunting in 2022
4) He's pricey

So, he's older, recently suspended, a hothead, and expensive. I don't see a bidding war occurring.
NFL trades don't allow including money between teams. ARZ has no avenue to move Hopkins without that cap hit.

The last thing this team's locker room needs is another player with questionable ethics. We need some fire in that locker room, but not a guy who will burn bridges like the "Clown"ey.

wake up lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I wouldnt have given david that big deal TBH and I might be proven wrong but
I would have drafted a TE last year somewhere and teamed him with harrison (who has been disappoint TBH)
that would have been likely #80

oh hell no.we finally have some decent depth at CB.draft value wise?very expensive too.
I wouldnt trade away any starters on D,we dont know what we have yet.the JW "whos got #80?"
era (error) is over with.let jimmy sort this wild mob out.he may need a whip and a chair.

Rob Lowe Football GIF by SoFi

you guys obsessed with OFF.we dont need another diva WR thanks.were still getting over OBJ.
you think maybe the (already badly neglected) D might get some mclovin?
we'll get you a WR in the 5th or 6th k?maybe even a TE.

How about NO?!

We need leaders in the locker room. Not prima donnas, slackers and vets playing out the string at the end of their careers. I'll easily take my chances with a 2nd or 3rd round WR over that guy, right now.

He's a great player, but not really a great fit at this time.

How about NO?!

We need leaders in the locker room. Not prima donnas, slackers and vets playing out the string at the end of their careers. I'll easily take my chances with a 2nd or 3rd round WR over that guy, right now.

He's a great player, but not really a great fit at this time.
We just got rid of one cancer (OBJ)... Not looking for another...

My only issues with Hopkins is that he'll be in his 11th year and I think he's too expensive for what he'll bring. I think we should look at Jakobi Myers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom