Cavaliers - 2023-2024 season | Page 8 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2023-2024 season

I am not sure if you are being purposely obtuse or what. First of all I would play TT with Allen. Allen absolutely feasts with TT in the game. Second of all, as if it had to be said, our doddering coach can't play players who are injured. The problem began when he stopped playing the players when they weren't injured, and went back to our broken rotation which he clearly intends to stick with, despite finally being forced to play a rotation that no team in the NBA could defend.

I am not sure if you are being purposely obtuse or what. First of all I would play TT with Allen. Allen absolutely feasts with TT in the game. Second of all, as if it had to be said, our doddering coach can't play players who are injured. The problem began when he stopped playing the players when they weren't injured, and went back to our broken rotation which he clearly intends to stick with, despite finally being forced to play a rotation that no team in the NBA could defend.
Those were not good teams we were beating. He (coaches in general) can't know what they are doing only when they are winning.
sadly these players can't get Healthy. looks like it's going to cost us this season and losing Donavon next year. coach will stay.

They beat the Wizards twice the Spurs, Nets, Bulls and Hawks. I guess beating the Bucks without Giannis is something and the Mavs before the win streak.

Meh. 🫤
But that

We all saw it. Then guys came back and we went to shit rotations. Now Garland's confidence is suspect and it's up to Mitchell to get us into a first round exit.

WE have starters and bench players lol

They were so close to leaving town with the win. but not scoring from 3:28 left, missing FT's + turnover the ball. That's not going to work in a close game. SOB it cost us the 3 seed spot.

A ton of losses as the season gets tougher and closer to the playoffs. Same as last year. Unless you think something else is going to happen this year? I'm hopeful as always but not seeing anything different.
CavsL.jpg

A ton of losses as the season gets tougher and closer to the playoffs. Same as last year. Unless you think something else is going to happen this year? I'm hopeful as always but not seeing anything different.
View attachment 1245
Last year they were 12-6 from beginning of March to end of season, with Spida. Been missing him most of March. So not exactly the same or comparable

That needs a little more context. Didn't they have an easy last couple of weeks, schedule wise?
The schedule was softer last year as far as playing playoff teams down the stretch and amount of games. So you got a difference of missing your best player and schedule. So multiple reasons not really comparable

Also 7-3 in their last 10 going in to the playoffs last year

Top Bottom