Excitement about the Browns' Offensive Rookies | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Excitement about the Browns' Offensive Rookies

Shep, after seeing you get your nickers in a twist over KOK's rather harmless chickenshit comment, I'd completely steer clear of ever coming to RIch's defense, and telling all of us to just "let it go".

Your actions are the antithesis of "letting it go"

I mean, hell KOK never addressed you, just a comments about purdy QB's and you get all defensive.....yet again.

I mean, hell KOK never addressed you, just a comments about purdy QB's and you get all defensive.....yet again.

So when he uses the phrase "knucklefuque," it isn't addressed at one poster, but to everyone, because the target's name isn't stated?

Please. It doesn't take more than three brain cells to figure out who is being referenced. Plus, if he's going to make the same retarded jokes again and again and again and again, he should expect people to tell him his schtick is tired.

So when he uses the phrase "knucklefuque," it isn't addressed at one poster, but to everyone, because the target's name isn't stated?

It isn't directed at anyone. People have regularly REQUESTED Riff as well as I do Rich impersonations.

Please. It doesn't take more than three brain cells to figure out who is being referenced. Plus, if he's going to make the same retarded jokes again and again and again and again, he should expect people to tell him his schtick is tired.

See you still don't get it, I wasn't referencing ANYONE. It's utterly hilarious both Riffer, Inspecta and the 3 people who PM'd me ALL took it as a joke, the only ones convinced it's personal is 1: Shep, and 2: His boyfriend, you.

I'm guessing this is where you throw your crayons on the floor again and give us the "that's it i'm taking my toys and leaving" bullshit so have at it.

Fair enough Mike, I have no problem with that. However there seems to be a double standard with Shep. When people are chickenshitting him and busting his balls then he brings down a decree that we should cease all personal attacks (however harmless they may be) however he then comes to the defense of Rich saying we need to all just let it go, and let Rich be rich when Rich does nothing but hurl personal attacks at every person to dares to disagree with him.

It's either all ok, or it's not. That's all I'm saying. If he wants to fire back at KOK for the comment, and say it's out of line or whatever, that's fine, just don't champion for Rich to keep up the same behavior that KOK is displaying. Again, double standard.

I found the comment just ball busting, nothing really vicious or nasty, but Shep has been uber sensitive since all this drama started. Which I can't blame him to a certain extent, he's gone toe to toe with a good amount of our regular posters, so I can imagine he probably feels like he's gotta defend himself at every turn.

We just need to all be ducks and let that water roll off our backs...

I hear ya King, and I believe ya, but you have to see where Shep would see it a reference to him. I mean he's the poster boy for loving sexy QB's and shootouts and whatnot. But like I said, even if you were referencing him, it's still no big deal. It wasn't a personal attack, it was just a little ball busting, nothing to get defensive about.

I hear ya King, and I believe ya, but you have to see where Shep would see it a reference to him. I mean he's the poster boy for loving sexy QB's and shootouts and whatnot. But like I said, even if you were referencing him, it's still no big deal. It wasn't a personal attack, it was just a little ball busting, nothing to get defensive about.

Had he been discussing either one at the time then yes, I could see where he could think that. Here's my deal, and where the defensive came from: Whatever someone wants to label it as, whatever. He said nobody believes that. Whatever. Riffer rolled with it. I played off of Riffers quip. Next thing I know i'm being bitched about and having accusations hurled at me by two people, who despite my explaining SEVERAL times now it wasn't ABOUT THEM, continue on with the complaining as well as insults. I'm not playing that and yeah, i'm defensive now because people(not you, 'Spec) wanna make it all about them and stir up some drama. As the originator of the post I think I have a better grasp of what it's about, what it entails them someone that isn't me.

Look, let's clear the air right now. I fuck around at times. If i'm busting balls you can tell. If you can't tell or not i'm likely not, but just ask if I am or not. I've no problem openly admitting when I am. Whether i'm impersonating "Da itch", which has more or less become a goofy contest between Riffer and I, or whether i'm just tossing out some off the wall random comment that's all it is. At times I make reference to sexy QB's, a QB's ass, dimples and many other homoerotic things. Considering the NATIONAL MEDIAS obsession with metrosexual in chief Tom Brady's every move, acting as if they wish they were Gisel and getting the rod, Sanchez being a male model, and our very own Brady Quinn showing off the guns it isn't as if it's strictly a Barkinghard.com exclusive topic. It is a topic broached throughout the NFL planet.

At times I make reference to sexy QB's, a QB's ass, dimples and many other homoerotic things. Considering the NATIONAL MEDIAS obsession with metrosexual in chief Tom Brady's every move, acting as if they wish they were Gisel and getting the rod, Sanchez being a male model, and our very own Brady Quinn showing off the guns it isn't as if it's strictly a Barkinghard.com exclusive topic. It is a topic broached throughout the NFL planet.

I think that's a fair point to be completely honest.

Also, speaking of your Rich impersonation. Do you remember which thread had the one where Rich went to Burger King?

We need to collect those and sticky them somewhere. They are too good to have them get buried on page 8 of the forum.

I mean, the silly notion that if you don't use my name it's not really directed at me?

You really need to understand that some people are not going to get along with you, are going to call you on some of your own chickenshitting, your repeated postings and new threads of old topics, and those people aren't going to back down either. You really need to get over this and just post. You're an easy target and easily ruffled. That is on you. I am not going to change, neither is KoK, and neither are you.

It is only ballbusting if Shep does it, if we do it were attacking him personally. I truly believe if you live in Hollywierd you must have your testicles removed.

As long as we're working in ignorant generalizations, isn't everyone who lives in Vegas uneducated, unemployed and a pathetic degenerate gambler/alcoholic?

Quite interesting how everyone BUT Shep and his buddy can see it was a fucking joke aimed at absolutely nobody. Funny how that seems to work.

It's not that funny. Or hard to understand. When you're disrupting a thread by taking two lazy shots at me (quarterback gay love, Clausen pimping, McCoy hating) nobody DOESN'T know who you're referencing, KoK. Nobody's in the dark. Nobody's confused.

And no, I'm not in a white hot rage about it. My only point is that you're purpose seems to be to make sure the board never gets on any kind of meaningful roll on any given debate. You serve to remind us of our "teams" and our obligation to randomly chickenshit each other.

Aside from you, nobody else is really into it anymore.

And when you do knucklefuck or whatever, you're riffing on Rich. And nobody's in the dark on that, either. It was funny, but if it makes it impossible for Rich to post anything of substance (he does, or did), then it's equally annoying.

Last edited:

Spec, that's an excellent point... because nobody here has really gotten mad or gone ballistic or anything. All I or MZ did was point out that KoK's routines are tired and only designed to disrupt any kind of momentum on the board, any sense that we no longer adhere to our "factions."

And if he's not going to bring any value or better, fresher material... he's kinda got that coming, don't you think?

Of course it's about Rich, KoK. And all your homo QB stuff is directed at me. You don't doubt that. I don't doubt that. Nobody doubts that.

And nobody else is really doing it anymore. Nobody is really going after each other... and I just get the sense that you aren't pleased by that.

I'd like to point out that Veg and I have had about four really good debates over the past week without either of us getting even remotely shitty. If we're not careful, our nemeses cards will be revoked.

It isn't directed at anyone. People have regularly REQUESTED Riff as well as I do Rich impersonations.

See you still don't get it, I wasn't referencing ANYONE. It's utterly hilarious both Riffer, Inspecta and the 3 people who PM'd me ALL took it as a joke, the only ones convinced it's personal is 1: Shep, and 2: His boyfriend, you.

I'm guessing this is where you throw your crayons on the floor again and give us the "that's it i'm taking my toys and leaving" bullshit so have at it.

Well, we've clearly given this WAY more play than necessary, but... (!)

I have no problem with a little chickenshitting, joshing, whatever. I truly don't. And I think your'e funny a lot. But when it's an ongoing and kinda relentless theme, and when it's used to inaccurately portray a post to fit your needs and dredge up an old battle, it really isn't all that innocent or fun.

This didn't start with the little tease. It started with you saying something like, "Oh, shit, the gay quarterback lover is pimping Fucknuts again and ripping down our beloved McCoy!!!"

But I had done neither. At all. So it was really designed to incite, to keep fueling rivalries, etc.

That's what I'm saying. And I don't do that. And no, this isn't at all about me being against personal attacks because I don't even consider this one! I'm just pointing out that this is how this stuff gets new life.

Had he been discussing either one at the time then yes, I could see where he could think that. Here's my deal, and where the defensive came from: Whatever someone wants to label it as, whatever. He said nobody believes that. Whatever. Riffer rolled with it. I played off of Riffers quip. Next thing I know i'm being bitched about and having accusations hurled at me by two people, who despite my explaining SEVERAL times now it wasn't ABOUT THEM, continue on with the complaining as well as insults. I'm not playing that and yeah, i'm defensive now because people(not you, 'Spec) wanna make it all about them and stir up some drama. As the originator of the post I think I have a better grasp of what it's about, what it entails them someone that isn't me.

Look, let's clear the air right now. I fuck around at times. If i'm busting balls you can tell. If you can't tell or not i'm likely not, but just ask if I am or not. I've no problem openly admitting when I am. Whether i'm impersonating "Da itch", which has more or less become a goofy contest between Riffer and I, or whether i'm just tossing out some off the wall random comment that's all it is. At times I make reference to sexy QB's, a QB's ass, dimples and many other homoerotic things. Considering the NATIONAL MEDIAS obsession with metrosexual in chief Tom Brady's every move, acting as if they wish they were Gisel and getting the rod, Sanchez being a male model, and our very own Brady Quinn showing off the guns it isn't as if it's strictly a Barkinghard.com exclusive topic. It is a topic broached throughout the NFL planet.

It is only ballbusting if Shep does it, if we do it were attacking him personally. I truly believe if you live in Hollywierd you must have your testicles removed.

I know you're compelled to drop in and I know you're compelled to take that side... but this really isn't the point at all. Read my later posts for clarification.

And while we're in therapy, I'd pay to see KoK really giving some shit to Vegas. Meanwhile, I recently kicked Crow out of my posse for daring to disagree with me, MZ hates Clausen, and Alo and I go at it about once a week when he gets all haughty with me.

We really aren't a posse, is my point. We just don't consistently go after each other. There does seem to be a hard and fast agreement that KoK, Veg, Sez, and I guess Riff will never, ever disagree with each other on any topic ever. They're more on point, more aligned, while we're more "big tent."

Wait. This is all starting to make sense.

I think that's a fair point to be completely honest.

Also, speaking of your Rich impersonation. Do you remember which thread had the one where Rich went to Burger King?

We need to collect those and sticky them somewhere. They are too good to have them get buried on page 8 of the forum.

I'll try and remember then dig it up.....

Of course it's about Rich, KoK. And all your homo QB stuff is directed at me. You don't doubt that. I don't doubt that. Nobody doubts that.

I'm not going to respond to all 20 of your posts about me, no matter how flattering they are, but once again: I know what I am thinking and my intent behind something. I don't need you to tell me what it is, I know "what it is." Contrary to your opinion, Barkinghard nor myself revolves around you, much as you'd like it to be like that. I've already addressed the intent behind both. Take it or leave it, i'm done with your game.

Once again, 1: knucklefuque is part of the impersonation, which is something people REQUEST. It is a hollow impersonation with no actual meaning behind it aside that people enjoy it, laugh at it, and ask me to continue. Any R4E impersonation isn't complete with random assholes and knucklefuques thrown in.

2: It's been addressed several times the post directed towards Alo. I've explained what it actually without a doubt IS. You refuse to believe it isn't somehow about you. Whatever, I am done discussing it. I've explained it. Since it "doesn't bother you" that I used the term "purdy QB" and all, i'll just assume this WON'T be followed up by 5 more posts crying "no! it was about ME! You and your gang of guys you've never even met or talked to outside of the forum directed it at ME!"

Top Bottom