Browns Game Thread - CLEvsCHI - preseason game 1 |

Browns Game Thread CLEvsCHI - preseason game 1

Got it.

I thought one or the other was working to be a starter.

Sorry Mistake GIF
 
I won't be too surprised when we see Sanders is playing in the second quarter.
Gabriel in the third.
Green in the fourth.
After the game the Green buzz will probably begin.
And the Browns will once again be in a state of complete indecision with the QB room.
 
I think Monken said Watson for all of the first half and maybe even some of the 3rd if he wants to see a little more.

The comments on this post are wicked ...

 
Watson starting preseason game 1 ON THE ROAD.. WHY? Monken does not want him to get boo'd in his first ever home game as the Browns head coach.. Smart.. It's not good for the team either to have your QB get boo'd in the first pre-season game.. Yeah.. I believe that would happen.. You don't think Monken and Watson knows 99% of the fans want Shedeur... Shedeur will be cheered like a conquering hero at next weeks preseason HOME game vs the Bills. THAT'S WHY WATSON IS STARTING TODAY.. . after that he'll declare the starter for the season.. and won't care about the Pat's game because he'll have it decided... I just wonder how much this played into his decision... I also wonder how the cheering for Shedeur next week when he's announced will influence his decision on the starter if the QB play is comparable. Do I want Watson to play well? Yes... but do I want Shedeur to light it up.. YES I DO.. I'm not a fan of Watson and I'm not afraid to say it... If he wins the job I'll certainly root him on... but in the back of my mind I'll just be waiting for him to get benched.. So yeah.. I'm biased.. sue me.. GO BROWNS.
 
Back
Top Bottom