2015 draft-wr-jaelen strong | Barking Hard

2015 draft-wr-jaelen strong

PlaygroundLegend

Black Top Champion
Awards
Hey AO!

As I told you before.. I am a WR connoisseur. I expect a certain level of finnesse, athletic ability, body control, size, hands, and aggression from my WR prospects. I will be happy when the Browns turn in this name on their draft card in 2015

Sammy Who?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5NOmFUYkA[/ame]

Know nothing about him, but he look very good player waiting to wear Cleveland Browns shirt next season. I want us to draft 2 top notch wide receivers in first two rounds next year.

Gordon's back next year, so I doubt the Browns double up high. Amazing to think they'll get Gordon and a first rounder too next season!

You don't want TOO many rookie WRs. And you want a possession guy to go opposite Gordon, someone to do the dirty work. I could see a first rounder and a solid free agent.

Remember: Hawkins will still be in the slot so the other addition won't be in the "starting" three. And let's hope Gabriel and/or Byrd are keepers. It would be awesome if Austin stays healthy and rounds back into form, giving us that veteran presence with Gordon, Hawk, and a first round pick.

Strong is a really logical "type" across from Gordon, a big dude to do the dirty work. Would be available at a better price than Coates or Cooper.

So.. I will continue my excellent streak on prospects.. and announce that Jaelen Strong over this past weekend put together a 10 reception 202yd performance scoring 3 touchdowns VS USC...

REDICULOUS!

Those are Madden #'s

He is my 2015 draft golden child. I will be pimping this pick. I have selected early

Top Bottom