Apology to Ghoolie and a Farewell | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Apology to Ghoolie and a Farewell

You had no reason to apologize Grimm, especially to Ghoolie.

But that was big of you anyway.

And Ghoolie is banned, for life. So it's no longer an issue.

Hope that settles things.

Well, that's good.

I was sincere about my apology for the comment. I don't think it was slander, but it didn't really serve a purpose nor was it particularly funny. Just nonsensical... as usual.

In that case, I remain here to continue to do more dumb shit to people who aren't going to threaten to sue my ass.

Grimm the Browns are more likely to earn a playoff spot before some drunken idiot can sue an anonymous poster on a message board. As if there is some law covering defamation between two anonymous, ficticious characters. Boards like this are an enter-at-your-own-risk enterprise. If he couldn't take the character assassination than tough shit. Zero legal recourse. Period. End of story. But it does show what fucking jackasses populate the Internet. What a waste of bandwidth.

You go Ytown!!! Tell it like it is.. .. I am a Ytown guy myself and still have family there.. Played little league against Bernie in Boardman little league.. knew boom boom when he was still in golden gloves. used to get candy from the old point market with the big apple on it.. I get there about every other year..

Thanks, 'spec. I think this was probably the best way to handle it. Ghoolie couldn't straighten up and act like a normal human being.

Too bad - he might bring good football knowledge, but he's too wrapped up in himself and insulting everyone else to really try.

I second the thanks to Inspecta and glad you are sticking around Grimm. I think after about the second post I read of ghoolie's I could see he was a useless tool...kinda like a bucket with a big ass hole in the bottom. I stopped reading his crap a while back because all he ever did was spout off with the intent simply to belittle people and draw attention to himself. He never talked any sort of browns football that I'm aware of...glad to be rid of the ass.

Top Bottom