I decided to say low IQ shit about top 5 POTUS Trump while people are attempting to celebrate in the football section. | Barking Hard

I decided to say low IQ shit about top 5 POTUS Trump while people are attempting to celebrate in the football section.

Sez.EJ

Awards
I love it. Regarding the "allegations" of sexual assault. The Browns did there own investigation and were OK with him. Couple other things. Deshaun will not agree to any civil suits that have an NDA.. He WANTS full disclosure... That's telling. Most people in this situation pay off the girls and make them sign an NDA..He says NO, I want full disclosure.... And for all the Trump-huggers who are calling out Watson's "alleged" sexual assaults.. You are perfectly fine with the former leader of the free world with SIXTEEN sexual assault allegations. They don't matter to you..and still kiss his treasonous arse. The orangeman has multiple payoffs and all with NDA's.. BUT OH NO; not the guy leading my football team. Leader of the free world... FINE... my Browns.. Hell no.. No hypocrisy right? This is a game changer.. have ALL our picks this year except round ONE.. Wonderful .. Maybe Jarvis will come back now.. :)... I see the Browns anticipated a possible suspension this year.. so his salary is only 1 million this year and 45 million is the signing bonus..So if there is a suspension he still gets paid.. How we sweetened the pot to land him.

Last edited:
I love it. Regarding the "allegations" of sexual assault. The Browns did there own investigation and were OK with him. Couple other things. Deshaun will not agree to any civil suits that have an NDA.. He WANTS full disclosure... That's telling. Most people in this situation pay off the girls and make them sign an NDA..He says NO, I want full disclosure.... And for all the Trump-huggers who are calling out Watson's "alleged" sexual assaults.. You are perfectly fine with the former leader of the free world with SIXTEEN sexual assault allegations. They don't matter to you..and still kiss his treasonous arse. The orangeman has multiple payoffs and all with NDA's.. BUT OH NO; not the guy leading my football team. Leader of the free world... FINE... my Browns.. Hell no.. No hypocrisy right? This is a game changer.. have ALL our picks this year except round ONE.. Wonderful .. Maybe Jarvis will come back now.. :)... I see the Browns anticipated a possible suspension this year.. so his salary is only 1 million this year and 45 million is the signing bonus..So if there is a suspension he still gets paid.. How we sweetened the pot to land him.
Misplaced politics. Naughty Naughty. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom