NFL Draft - Pick #74, Cedric Tillman, WR, The Vols | Page 2 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Pick #74, Cedric Tillman, WR, The Vols

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

Hey did i read that Tillman had 15tds 2 yrs ago???
And Hyatt put up 15Tds this season.

No way Hyatt is beating press coverage anytime soon tho. It really fucks him up i guess. Shut Dowwwwwn

Tillman was very likely the better pick and could’ve easily been WR1 this draft without the hurt ankle

Hey did i read that Tillman had 15tds 2 yrs ago???
And Hyatt put up 15Tds this season.

No way Hyatt is beating press coverage anytime soon tho. It really fucks him up i guess. Shut Dowwwwwn

Tillman was very likely the better pick and could’ve easily been WR1 this draft without the hurt ankle
Read somewhere we’re trying to get a wide variety of body types for opposing defenses.

After the 5’10”-trio of OBJ, Jarvis, and Higgy … heck why not.

Everything said about Tillman is he catches everything. His issue is speed and separation. Speed isn't a deal breaker if he is savvy enough to body off CB's and disguise where he intends to go. Similar to Amari Cooper or Jarvis Landry. And he played his last year through injury so he has a bit of toughness to him.

Everything said about Tillman is he catches everything. His issue is speed and separation. Speed isn't a deal breaker if he is savvy enough to body off CB's and disguise where he intends to go. Similar to Amari Cooper or Jarvis Landry. And he played his last year through injury so he has a bit of toughness to him.
Like I've said in the past.. Jerry Rice wasn't exactly a "burner" either... Yeah he had speed but he was more of the type he became a smooth,disciplined rout runner and worked on his catching by tossing bricks back and forth when he did construction as a side job...

Him , Paul Warfield and Chris Carter were my faves.. I loved Anthony Carters ability to pivot and catch those 10-15 yards bullets on a dime...

Hands, route running, winning contested catches, catch radius, high-pointing, and desire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a combine 40 time.

Agree agree.

I actually liked Hyatt before him.. But this isn't bad.. But we'll soon see...

I preferred Downs to both of them in the draft. Tillman was better than Hyatt when he was 100% healthy.

Tillman has a really high ceiling. Deshaun has made WR's better everywhere he has played. It will be interesting to see this WR corp's ability with a full season of Watson under center.

I preferred Downs to both of them in the draft. Tillman was better than Hyatt when he was 100% healthy.

Tillman has a really high ceiling. Deshaun has made WR's better everywhere he has played. It will be interesting to see this WR corp's ability with a full season of Watson under center.
One thing that caught my eye with Hyatt is his smooth as glass rout running and good hands to boot.. For a smallish guy has got a really nice stride.. But yeah.. Tillman is no less intriguing... Like I said... I'll hold judgment on Watson.. I'm not holding my breath though.. It's his stage.. He has to earn it...

Top Bottom