Where to draft OLine (Draft Prospect Thread) | Page 7 | Barking Hard

Where to draft OLine (Draft Prospect Thread)

As much as I've been in love with Berry, I have to admit, Suh has become a very intriguing prospect to me.

I just don't see how we don't take one of those guys. Yeah we need help on offense, but I honest to God don't see any skill player worth that type of money whereas Suh and Berry are game changers on that side of the ball, and if we're gonna pay top 5 money then we need to have an instant gamechanger.

I've only see one mention of Taylor Mays - where is he projected to go?

it seems Berry's weaknesses are Mays' strengths.

Damn it. I typed out a post about a couple of things and lost it somehow.... Errrrrrrr.

Anyhow I find Mays to be a interesting prospect. Very rare size and speed combo. Im sure there are going to be personel guys that would love and try to make him a LB being 6''3' and 230 to 240 pounds. They say he is the fastest guy on the team and wouldnt be surprised to see him run anywhere from a 4.3 to 4.4 at the combine. He will stay a safety but it would be intriguing.

Where is this guy supposed to get drafted? My guess is that everyone will forget about him and then the combine will come around and he will shoot up boards like no tomorrow. If somehow someway he gets to round 2 that would be awesome. If we could get Suh and then Mays that would be great. The only problem is that we would still have no offense.

We have alot of needs and I think that its going to be hard to miss with the 1st overall pick. We need to nail that 2nd round pick. Who do you guys think will fall or who do you think will be there at the top of round 2? Our superbowl is the draft.

Mays is a beast.
Some call him "dirty" but he's going to be a good pro.
What I love about the kid is attitude, he's got it. He could be our Troy Polywhazhizname.

Suh and Mays or Berry and Mays would flip my lid. Problem with the 2nd option is do you really want 2 rookies starting safety?
And...
Would EM start either if he was still here?

Not sure Black's a 2nd round prospect. I need to watch more of him, but his best NFL position might be guard - he struggles against speed off the edge, which he'd get a lot of from our division's rush backers.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of any of the right tackle prospects in this draft. I'd prefer to bring in a veteran like Tyson Clabo and groom a late round developmental OT.

not a fan of RT's in general...Draft LT's and put them over at RT

Top Bottom