Forum Upgrades | Page 5 |

Forum Upgrades

www.barkinghard.com actually takes me to hostgator login screen. It doesn't have the gator and the error message, it's actually some kind of login screen that says Host Gator getting started, then options for epanel login and other stuff
 
Is it ever gong to get fixed? I thought the site was closed down at first, then accidently clicked on an old link that had /forums at the end. If it wasn't for that, I might have never known the site was back up.
 
Gabe is the only one with the knowhow to really fix anything and he's been dealing with a plethora of real life issues much more important than this forum. We're getting things sorted out as quickly as possible. I believe that fixing that is in the works but we're still tinkering with the new forum layout. Don't quote me on that though.
 
Back
Top Bottom