King of Kings | Page 4 | Barking Hard

King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns could get a 1st rounder for UDFA they were gonna cut and KoK would say it was a stupid move.

Gilbert was obviously not panning out (although I wish otherwise), and the Browns had other options they felt good about. Congrats on getting something. Although a 6th 2 years from now is pretty damn cheap.

On the flipside the Browns could trade a prime 24 year old Peyton Manning for a 7th rounder and you would still be sucking their cocks and calling them fucking brilliant.

I had a post typed up but you know what? Fuck a reply, fuck you and fuck this forum. I am sick of little punk bitches being allowed to cross the line from personal to bringing people's family members into their little vendetta because a certain mod here allows it. Enjoy the Homer circlejerks, EE.

Last edited:
Wow... talk about being objective. Weren't you the one dropping homophobic slurs, beastiality quotes, and racist comments with every post. Talk about the pot calling the kettle "black"

1: I have never on this board brought family members into a discussion.

2: You're one to fucking talk considering 99% of our interactions are you starting shit.

3: I have never posted anything racist on this forum, you are a liar and piece of shit.

4: I am sure EE like a hypocrite will ban me for it again while allowing people's family members to be attacked but I am outie anyways. Step 1: Place a revolver in your mouth. Step 2: Squeeze the fucking trigger and do society a favor you waste of oxygen.

Nickers...notice nobody ever calls you out...or any of the others. They disagree, but they don't rag on you. It is the presentation...and the FACT that KoK starts this pissing contest, even with those who do not address him directly for months. You reap what you sow...and KoK sows shit and then complains when he reaps it.

You are a fucking liar as usual. First off I have ignored you as well as PhilBlosar and others for months. I NEVER go personal unless someone else does first.

FACT: I was on this board taking as hit and dishing it out when you were still the laughing stock of the Browns Board getting bitchslapped on the regular over there.

FACT: I can ignore half this board, I regularly do, and still talk positive about the Browns and yet I STILL get you weak, no class beta bitches whining and complaining with personal attacks.

FACT: My post had ZERO to do with attacks towards me. I could fucking care less about that. I am sick to fucking death at wiggers and low class losers attacking my fucking family members on this forum. I've had my spouse called an HIV riddled prostitute, my dead father called filthy names and now some fucking loser who contributes NOTHING to this board starts bringing my sister's into this. Not a single one of them post here or have fuck all to do with this forum.

Of course you don't see the issue. In fact you gave a thumbs up to it, meaning you condone that behavior and fine with family members being attacked. You're a fucking hypocrite and a punk, dude. You sit here whining about me attacking your dumbass hero's in the front office calling it personal and over the line then cheerleader losers attacking my family members because you're still pissed I bitchslapped you around during the Pettine era once or twice.

In short, duck you too Dawgchump, shove your hypocritical Bullshit up your ass. Or maybe I should make some comments about YOUR family, eh? I mean apparently you're cool with that shit and all.

And yet the mentally insufficient kangroo fucker goes on yet another personal attack because his stupid monkey ass got schooled. Again. I state the begin, he quotes 14 fucking years after the fact to try and save face. Funny shit at least. So suck.your kangroo off in your Dog Killer some more, mate. Leave the football talk to those of us who know what the fuck they are talking about.

I didn't say shit because I deserved my ban, and it was a long time coming, but if I get banned for saying "fuck you" too many times I hope the fucking mods aren't going to continue to allow KoK to throw these racist comments around and get away with it. People have said a lot of shit on this board, but I've never seen racism thrown around this unapologetically, and I fucking hate racists.

For what it's worth, I'm of the understanding Dom isn't indigenous. Congratulations, you dumb motherfucker, you're ignorant twice over.

Go back to talking about "muh dikk" and ejactulating over everythibg you braindead fucking clown. Fuck you and fuck that stupid primate Abo fuck Dom.

Hahahaha this is getting fucking pathetic that the two "down under" knuckledragging fucktards keep trying to pull the fucking race card. Typical low rent liberal idiots.

You've lost control dude, don't worry I hear it's common in guys your age you fucking fossil. I hope you're wearing your Attends today.

- wait, ageism is cool here right? I just assume so seeing as it's fly to throw around racist slurs.

Like I said ape boy, go throw your spear at some more dingos you mentally retarded fuck.

Joe Haden is our third best corner, Kok. Not just one game or two games but over the course of the season. It's been a while since he was good. You're fucking a very old chicken trying to connect Haden to Clausen all this time later, man. But that's never stopped your anyone like you before, Bright Bart.

If we can get something out of Haden, I'd do it. And yeah, I'd draft a really good corner to go with BBC and Taylor, a guy with size. Damn straight, Sparky.

If we got one of the top pass rushers, one of the top corners, Garoppolo, and still had two 2nd round picks and the first pick in the third after trading Haden? I'm a happy man.

1: Stop interjecting your liberal faggot political bullshit into the conversation.

2: Do I really need to go pull up the thread after thread after thread of you demanding the Browns draft Jimmy Fucknuts in the first only to bitch and whine in thread aftet thread after fucking thread the last six years that Haden is garbage and Haden is a piece of shit because we didn't draft some polesmoker from Westhlake Village? We can go that route if you want.

3: You're fucking crazy if you honestly believe the tash surrou ding Haden is better than him. Better go ask your morbidly obese never played a sport in his life $6 an hour cashier Sobo to spoonfeed you a better opinion of Haden and get at least half real.

So, "Browns Warrior" shall I bump up those posts that started your six year vendetta against Joe Haden now or later?

Hey man no offense intended... I was trying to joke a bit. I dont know about the culture there nor did I know abo is a derogatory term... I just figured they were like some of my Rasta friends...living pretty basic natural laid back lives and smoke anything they can dry out and get in paper or a pipe. Didnt mean to offend you BDU. One thought...maybe some decaf?

Stop offending the Dindus, man.

I would respond to that video talking about "muh dick" and obsessing over shooting things from it but thankfully I am not some immature, low IQ fucking retard dragging the forum to the lowest levels possible. That outa the way....

I will say however that it was a cool video and they definitely earned that win this weekend.

Last edited:
And there it is. You knew you'd see it in print sooner or later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky Could Be Bernie Kosar 2.0 <a href="https://t.co/t2elaK9nM9">https://t.co/t2elaK9nM9</a> <a href="https://t.co/AFvmU2GV6E">pic.twitter.com/AFvmU2GV6E</a></p>— NFL Mocks Crew (@NFLMocks) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLMocks/status/818505384436580352">January 9, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marvelous. Made muh dick thunderously erect and shit.

OK BDU, you are one of the most respected and logical poster on this board IMO. I'm going to give- in to selecting Miles Garrett at one. Even though I personally think DeShuan Watson is the answer to our QB problelm. Almost every expert thinks Garrett is a once in a life-time impact player. And most agree he is the best player in the draft. I will be happy with a combo of Garrett/ Watson, Kizer, or Trubisky. What's the chance of one of the three being there at 12?

Yeah, all the constant "muh dick" obsessing and attacking everyone is totally logical and respectable. It's not immature and symptomatic of a low class ghetto culture at all. Go ahead and remove this one while you let the immature punkass attack me over and over like you guys always fucking do.

Yeah, all the constant "muh dick" obsessing and attacking everyone is totally logical and respectable. It's not immature and symptomatic of a low class ghetto culture at all. Go ahead and remove this one while you let the immature punkass attack me over and over like you guys always fucking do.

My posts got moved to hell. This remains.

:)

I missed one.

Happy now?

Yeah you fucks miss a whole lot of em till I say anything then all of a sudden start pulling posts. Unless of course mentally retarded fuckfaces repeatedly hurl insults and tie my name in with terrorist groups then you'll just lock the thread and let 'em stand. Yeah no favorites being played there AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom