Browns - Deshaun Watson - Football Talk | Page 22 | Barking Hard

Browns Deshaun Watson - Football Talk

Watson should settle these suits asap and take his medicine. The longer this drags out, the worse for everyone. Did it. Didn't do it. Don't mean anything at this point. He needs to move on from this but he can't until he pays up. Spend some of that money young man. You have plenty.

"I didnt force anyone I didnt assault anybody"
while this may be true it falls right into the category of workplace sexual harassment as Ive been saying.you dont have to force or assault someone to sexually intimidate them.Its pretty clear what hes done.just what Ive been saying he did.
hes saying what he didnt do, while not saying what he did do.Its not OK.I would bet that the CBFO and his lawyers asked him not to do this.him and his team should stay silent,they are only making things worse.sexual activity cant be consensual If one of you is the employer and one is employee. Im starting to dislike this guy,hes done us dirty browns fans.he wont be lacing up his boots this year at all.

Last edited:

"I didnt force anyone I didnt assault anybody"
while this may be true it falls right into the category of workplace sexual harassment as Ive been saying.you dont have to force or assault someone to sexually intimidate them.Its pretty clear what hes done.just what Ive been saying he did.
hes saying what he didnt do, while not saying what he did do.Its not OK.I would bet that the CBFO and his lawyers asked him not to do this.him and his team should stay silent,they are only making things worse.sexual activity cant be consensual If one of you is the employer and one is employee. Im starting to dislike this guy,hes done us dirty browns fans.he wont be lacing up his boots this year at all.

I’m sick and tired of everyone knowing exactly what went on.

Let it play out, let Ragnar post his links, let’s hear an actual defense from Watson. I’m sick of BLM crap but I’m also sick of instagram ‘massages’
The guy is innocent until proven guilty. I can see both sides of this but I think it stinks and there are
No innocent, professional people in this.

Rich Eisen take is such garage from the jump. He starts with stating Watson's contract is designed to minimize the financial impact to Watson if he is suspended. That's pure speculation and inaccurate. The 1M salary is for cap design/space for how the entire contract is. Is Garrett's 1M salary to minimize impact to him if he was suspended? How about Ward and his 1M salary? Chubb and his 1M salary? How about Tyreek Hill and his new contract with MIA what has, that's right you guessed it 1M salary for the first year salary in his new deal.

From there Eisen just goes on by simply taking everything in the complaints as being unquestionably true, while having zero on the counter description.

How the media in general covers any of these type of things is just garbage. Heck look at how the Heard/Depp stuff was covered initially vs once both sides argument/evidence were presented.

All his life Watson has been catered to. So he's had a sense of entitlement as a star pro athlete for quite a long time. This kind of behavior isn't normal for a person in his financial and public position. If you want sex than seek it at a bar or hire a prostitute.

All his life Watson has been catered to. So he's had a sense of entitlement as a star pro athlete for quite a long time. This kind of behavior isn't normal for a person in his financial and public position. If you want sex than seek it at a bar or hire a prostitute.
First half true

Second half a bit false both on behavior of entitled/rich people,and what his behavior is/was is unknown, other than the one sided stories we know of so far.

Just because Watson and his team is not trying their case in the court of public opinion doesn't make his side of the story any more or less believable.

When you look at these types of cases you will often find the side trying to try their case in the court of public opinion is usually the side with less evidence and credibility on its side. Which is exactly why they chose to try it in the court of public opinion

When you look at these types of cases you will often find the side trying to try their case in the court of public opinion is usually the side with less evidence and credibility on its side. Which is exactly why they chose to try it in the court of public opinion

The court of public opinion is all that matters in a case like this. In the old days, no big deal. He was looking for sexual fulfillment the wrong damn way. And now in this still lingering "Me Too" world, he's going to pay dearly for it. Of that. . . there is no question. The league is not going to turn its cheek. And that's all I care about. As I've said before, it could have been worse. At least he didn't kick the chick like the other dude on our team.

If he admits to ANY sexual activity with these girls hes finished.
sexual activity cant be consensual If one of you is the employer and one is employee.
the fact that for 90% of the accusations both sides are in agreement, there was no sexual assault or anything forced.
that makes me believe DW fancies himself a ghetto casanova and has tried to seduce these women by exposing himself (pitching a tent) given they have been hired in a professional capacity?Its highly inappropriate and worthy of punishment.
he seems to think because he didnt criminally assault anyone hes in the clear or that it would become a "he said,she said" case being there were only 2 of them present(which is also no accident).which might be the case if there was 1 lawsuit.that wont fly 24-26 times..

He had sexual encounters after the massages.
ahh I see,so If your boss demands a blow job AFTER work.Its ok? they have no authority over your career? right? :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: wouldnt It be extremely difficult for a girl to blow him WHILE shes giving him a massage? so funny! shes a contortionist too?
so If you're right he gets suspended for zero games? right? a civil court is going to jump all over his dick and go cock-a-doodle doo. the NFL will hand down their decision in early july,before training camp starts.he'll be gone for a year and will still have to settle.
funniest post Ive seen here for a minute! LMFAO! we are so screwed.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
You need to take some law courses and then talk, because you sound like a dumbass. So anytime I hire a massage therapist, I am not allowed to fuck her because I hired her previously. Ridiculous. How about the lady that cut my hair earlier and that I fucked tonight? So wrong because I was her "boss" when I was telling her I wanted it high and tight? Hilarity.

what If you pulled your erect dick out halfway through your hair cut and said "trim this up for me too will ya,Ill pay extra"
thats a much more accurate analogy.If you think he gets away with this you're not only in de nile,you're drowning in it. :ROFLMAO:
If the sex happened at the hotel,with the massage table set up at the same time as the massage?thats very different than going on a date after work.24 times? come on man,ultimately I guess it will be up to the civil courts and the NFL If thats ok.I'd bet it isn't.
I dont need a law degree to know hes in deep doodoo.besides its not criminal so degree be damned its a civil matter.

when the NFL bans him for XX games? Ill be happy to accept your apology and my brand new BH law degree.(laminated)

Last edited:
what If you pulled your erect dick out halfway through your hair cut and said "trim this up for me too will ya,Ill pay extra"
thats a much more accurate analogy.If you think he gets away with this you're not only in de nile,you're drowning in it. :ROFLMAO:
If the sex happened at the hotel,with the massage table set up at the same time as the massage?thats very different than going on a date after work.24 times? come on man,ultimately I guess it will be up to the civil courts and the NFL If thats ok.I'd bet it isn't.
I dont need a law degree to know hes in deep doodoo.besides its not criminal so degree be damned its a civil matter.

when the NFL bans him for XX games? Ill be happy to accept your apology and my brand new BH law degree.(laminated)
I'm the one who predicted a year, imbecile. You're just just flattering me at this point.

He already got away with having consensual sex. Two grand juries saw to that. What a judge decides in a civil case is meaningless. It's the female man haters the NFL has hired who will decide his football fate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom