Browns - Deshaun Watson - Football Talk | Page 21 | Barking Hard

Browns Deshaun Watson - Football Talk

I don't have much of a problem with some form of suspension whether found criminally or civilly guilty or not in general with NFL. They have their conduct rule, which is collectively bargained. Businesses can have their rules. Workers do have a choice to work for a company with certain rules or not.

What I would have a bit of a problem with a suspension if Watson is found not guilty in the civil suits and gets suspended, considering Kraft got zero punishment for his issue, and nothing for the side show WAS has been. They are all bad publicity and optics. Just be consistent on leveling penalties to anyone who works for the shield and brings that bad publicity/optics

WTF! you think that makes watson look good? LMFAO! its a massage not a therapy session.what could have possibly happened for this txt to be the result? something strange (for a bit of change?) thats for sure.
looks like his dong has flopped out and shes yelled "GOOD LORD!" and complained about it.he obviously convinced her it was normal in a massage or an accident or whatever.
he obviously has a lot of power over this girls career.right?this is a clear cut slam dunk workplace harassment case.
The CB and us as fans are going to pay for it. he may never take a snap for cleveland.no one will want him here If this goes down.
is DW defence that good? I dunno..? seems pretty damn stoopid and out of touch to say comments like that.
for his D team to release this?. morons.they took the bait.

Last edited:
"Thank you for trusting me with your massage today". "I'll be here until January 3rd..." and here's the kicker, "...If you'd like to get another one." Yeah she seems really, really traumatized. GTFO.

She gets nothing. Especially if Watson said it was consensual with this accuser because that text bears out what he has said.

NEXT!

If all that is accurate.

Calling people cocksucker or homo is not in any way indicative of anything other than someone raised you properly.

A while back you suggested that Barry was gung ho to sign a black QB. There is nothing racist about that at all. These cocksucker snowflakes (homophobe alert) today believe that if you speak of a black person, you are required to only speak in a positive fashion. Your comment was realistic and given the fact that we are constantly bombarded with assfuck headlines as "Black Owned Business", "The first black...."it is 100% realistic, credible and fair to acknowledge that a large percentage of the population is not driven by doing the right thing, but instead being able to use blacks as a banner to say, "look, look, look at me, I am good and I am helping the black man".

I have had my sword fights with you, but you aren't racist. You just don't walk on eggs, or play stupid woke games.

When I read that Watson had women therapists signing Non-Disclosure agreements, I was overwhelmed with, "this fucking guy is bizarre" moments.

I don't see how the NFL can let him play. Women will really be pissed, not that the dumb cunts aren't always pissed about something. However, unless Dice Clay is named NFL Commissioner, Watson is going to have a lot of off time with his dick.
I call things like it is. In Andrew Berry's case, the moment he got here he started purging the Front Office, replacing experienced professionals who were White with exclusively Black candidates, the majority of which were woefully unqualified for the positions they were given.

During his first FA period future Hall of Fame DE JJ Watt was lobbying hard to play in Cleveland opposite of Garrett. Cleveland was his first choice. According to Watts Agent, they repeatedly reached out to Berry about coming here and Berry refused their phone calls. Instead we got a DE not on Watts level for the same amount of money we could have Watt for. Care to guess what the common denominator was?

Now calling him out about the QB bullshit. He threw the largest contract in history to a mediocre, 4-12 QB who is a serial sexual predator. When that common denominator creeps up yet again... And is followed by signing four more QB's who are all below average and all share that same characteristic as Berry and his track record? It's not racism to point out that Andrew Berry is the racist here and has a problem with White males.

That said and moving into DeRapist WatShit, new info has come out. Buzbee has caught on to the fact the Texans knew he was sexually assaulting these women and helped attempt to cover it up. The DA, covering for the Texans only gave partial evidence to the Grand Juries and skewed it to no indictments. On the legal record the Officer in charge of investigating Watson and the Houston PD states the evidence was Rock solid and indictments should have happened. The investigating Officer wasn't even allowed to go in front of either Grand Jury to present the evidence nor the case. It was all the corrupt DA bringing the loosest possible evidence with an opinion to not indict.

With the Texans being brought into this lawsuit things are about to get uglier for the NFL, Truckstop Jimmy the beta Cuck, and DeRapist Watson.

I call things like it is. In Andrew Berry's case, the moment he got here he started purging the Front Office, replacing experienced professionals who were White with exclusively Black candidates, the majority of which were woefully unqualified for the positions they were given.

During his first FA period future Hall of Fame DE JJ Watt was lobbying hard to play in Cleveland opposite of Garrett. Cleveland was his first choice. According to Watts Agent, they repeatedly reached out to Berry about coming here and Berry refused their phone calls. Instead we got a DE not on Watts level for the same amount of money we could have Watt for. Care to guess what the common denominator was?

Now calling him out about the QB bullshit. He threw the largest contract in history to a mediocre, 4-12 QB who is a serial sexual predator. When that common denominator creeps up yet again... And is followed by signing four more QB's who are all below average and all share that same characteristic as Berry and his track record? It's not racism to point out that Andrew Berry is the racist here and has a problem with White males.

That said and moving into DeRapist WatShit, new info has come out. Buzbee has caught on to the fact the Texans knew he was sexually assaulting these women and helped attempt to cover it up. The DA, covering for the Texans only gave partial evidence to the Grand Juries and skewed it to no indictments. On the legal record the Officer in charge of investigating Watson and the Houston PD states the evidence was Rock solid and indictments should have happened. The investigating Officer wasn't even allowed to go in front of either Grand Jury to present the evidence nor the case. It was all the corrupt DA bringing the loosest possible evidence with an opinion to not indict.

With the Texans being brought into this lawsuit things are about to get uglier for the NFL, Truckstop Jimmy the beta Cuck, and DeRapist Watson.

Like I said... Don't be surprised when Eric Bienemy is named the Browns new HC in 23 after the Browns fail to make the playoffs here in 22...

Eric Bienemy reminds me of Romeo Crennel. Both of them in similar situations. One offensive and one defensive coordinator.

But if AB was racist, Bienemy would be here right now. Not KS. And why would he work with KS and Depodesta this long and resign Teller, Bitonio and Conklin to huge contracts when 70% of the NFL players are black? It seems he could've found qualified blacks to fill those positions relatively easy.

Watt has nine sacks in the last three years (As many as Clowney had last year alone) and has missed half the season in two of those years. That's the denominator. Don't fall in love with the name. As wonderful as Watt has been throughout his career, he is a shadow of his former self. That's why he's not a Cleveland Brown, and it was a damn smart move.

Clowney was fantastic last year, and that's partly because he's four years younger than Watt and still has a lot of tread left on the tires. We went with a younger option who proved to be worth every dollar, while Watt may reasonably lose reps this season.

The only common denominator here is there just literally isn't a black player you won't lash out against. You've been called out on it for a decade. You just don't have the balls to admit what we all know.

.If you'd like to get another one." Yeah she seems really, really traumatized. GTFO.
the victim apologises often in cases like this where a once in a lifetime client like DW offers her a job and it goes south.
(pun intended) even just being able to advertise or tell other clients "I just got done working on DW" would boost her career.
the question is what happened? what happened during the course of this massage for this exchange to be the result?
she's called him out for harassment and hes convinced her she shamed her profession by complaining about nudity.
yeah, I dont know for sure but that fits.then she tried to backtrack because watson could screw her career or enhance it.
so...what happened then?

If she in any way has been less than truthful and in doing so has disparaged Watson, then yes.

So, by asking him back after a massage, for another massage that she says she was somehow forced to do something against her will and uses that instance against Watson she leaves herself open to scrutiny in a court of law. Giving a false statement is a crime as well as obstruction of justice. Hell yes she can be counter sued by Watson.

I don't know what she wrote in her statement no more than most all of us, but she is accountable for everything she alleges in that statement and if this text discredits her statement in any way she is liable for a counter suit.

Courts and judges really hate when people lie for monetary and/or personal gain. The only thing missing from that text is a time line to compare against her submitted statement.

Last edited:
Watt has nine sacks in the last three years (As many as Clowney had last year alone) and has missed half the season in two of those years. That's the denominator. Don't fall in love with the name. As wonderful as Watt has been throughout his career, he is a shadow of his former self. That's why he's not a Cleveland Brown, and it was a damn smart move.

Clowney was fantastic last year, and that's partly because he's four years younger than Watt and still has a lot of tread left on the tires. We went with a younger option who proved to be worth every dollar, while Watt may reasonably lose reps this season.

The only common denominator here is there just literally isn't a black player you won't lash out against. You've been called out on it for a decade. You just don't have the balls to admit what we all know.
To add to this there is not a single report of CLE not taking Watts calls or his agents call. Nor a report of Watt's agent saying CLE would not return their call. Reports were that Watt's list was on who has the cap space, and for more than a one year deal.

CLE also did not pay the same or similar amount for Clowney that ARZ ended up spending on Watt. Clowney last year signed a one year contract that paid him 8M. Clowney this year signed a 1 year deal for 10M. Watt signed a 2 year deal for 28M with a guaranteed 23M. So on guaranteed money CLE saved 5-10M by going with the player who has produced better recently and stayed on the field. ARZ is also on the hook for 18M in dead cap if they cut Watt.

To add to this there is not a single report of CLE not taking Watts calls or his agents call. Nor a report of Watt's agent saying CLE would not return their call. Reports were that Watt's list was on who has the cap space, and for more than a one year deal.

CLE also did not pay the same or similar amount for Clowney that ARZ ended up spending on Watt. Clowney last year signed a one year contract that paid him 8M. Clowney this year signed a 1 year deal for 10M. Watt signed a 2 year deal for 28M with a guaranteed 23M. So on guaranteed money CLE saved 5-10M by going with the player who has produced better recently and stayed on the field. ARZ is also on the hook for 18M in dead cap if they cut Watt.
I can see why AB refused to sign him at anything near that price. Shiiiittt, if AB did sign him for that same contract our team would be fucked right now.

If true AB was right to pass on a guy with a fork in him asking for way too much and for multiple years.

I can see why AB refused to sign him at anything near that price. Shiiiittt, if AB did sign him for that same contract our team would be fucked right now.

If true AB was right to pass on a guy with a fork in him asking for way too much and for multiple years.
I won't sit here and say I was in on clowney, as I wasn't. But he was a better option than Watt who hasn't been a consistently productive, healthy, and reliable player since the 2015 season.

she says she was somehow forced to do something against her will
who said that? nobody said that,like I said he hasnt forced her to do anything,hes just flopped his dong out in a clumsy attempt to seduce her.which is what many others have alleged also.forcing her would be a crime.we all know that.
thats why its not criminal but falls under workplace sexual harassment like Ive explained ad nauseam.
try reading the posts J,you'll follow along much better.

any way you slice this we are all fu&ked.hes getting a year so we are going @.500 this year with jacoby.FU&K!
nobodies more disappoint than me but its shaping up like hes a fu&king freak.I suspect he was getting aroused by the massages and then jerking off later but on a few occasions he got carried away and exposed himself.oops.
thats why Id never get some hot young girl to give me a massage.I want a bloke named bruno to do it.It can be arousing,I guess he got hooked on it.sick fu&k.we should trade baker and a 3rd for jimmyG yesterday.

If Watson gets a year suspension, and it holds up after appeal it will be surprising. That would be an unpresident suspension length for the personal conduct code. Year long have only been for criminal conviction, repeated violation of substance abuse, and gambling.

Baker and a 3rd for Jimmy G would make no sense for SF to dot hat trade, nor for CLE from a cap perspective.

A couple of the complaint have claimed they were "forced" to perform oral sex.

Until both sides full story and evidence is available its all speculation and sensationalism

Top Bottom