Browns Game Thread - Week 18: Browns @ Picksburg | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 18: Browns @ Picksburg

Did you catch anything good?
nope!! I did learn a new technique though (bottom drifting -- for steelhead), and fish a new spot (Oswego River, in Oswego, NY).
One guy left with a decent sized walleye, saw another guy catch a nice lookin but small brown trout.
I try to just keep putting in my time learning (I'm relatively new to fishing) before I inevitably reel in a 34-inch steelhead.
As I like to remind people "I go fishing, ok, I don't catch fish. There's a difference."

- OL allowed 7 sacks & 10 QB hits.
- Def that allowed 9/15 on 3rd down including conversions of 3&8, 3&15, 3&10, 3&8, 3&8
- 9 penalties, 65 yards including multipel critical pentalites that extended Pitt drives or killed CLE drives
- Clear Pittsburgh fumble reversed by refs
- Clear face mask penalty not called by refs

- The entire defense is soft as baby shit. Ward injured again...surprise, surprise.
- Front 7 is beyond bad against the run. Every DL is worthless outside of Myles. Needs complete revamped.
- Safeties are still blowing coverage in week 17.
- No WR's worth a shit on this team. Not even Cooper showed an ability to consistently separate. Zero speed in this WR corp which is critical in today's NFL.
- Wills is a turnstile and can gladly GTFO.

- Watson's 2 INT's hurt. Guy was running for his life all day and WR's could not get open. At some point he is going to try and make a play because he HAS to...nobody else is doing a damn thing.

The OLine wasn't exactly putting up a wall for him, nor were they run blocking all that well. I don't think DW played well, but the whole team mailed it in. Pit knows they can be physical and we will hang our sad ass heads and surrender. KS isn't going to fire them up. Woods or AVP won't either.
Smart=Dumb
Tough=Weak
Accountable=Apathetic

Franchise QBs making 50 mil a season must win, despite team faults. Watson, by every metric, was not good, much less great. He has a history of leading his teams to victory no matter what. We have not yet seen that from him, glimpses, perhaps, but very little success effectively moving this offense, at almost full strength.

For me, Watson enters next season with a hell of a lot to prove.

- OL allowed 7 sacks & 10 QB hits.
- Def that allowed 9/15 on 3rd down including conversions of 3&8, 3&15, 3&10, 3&8, 3&8
- 9 penalties, 65 yards including multipel critical pentalites that extended Pitt drives or killed CLE drives
- Clear Pittsburgh fumble reversed by refs
- Clear face mask penalty not called by refs

- The entire defense is soft as baby shit. Ward injured again...surprise, surprise.
- Front 7 is beyond bad against the run. Every DL is worthless outside of Myles. Needs complete revamped.
- Safeties are still blowing coverage in week 17.
- No WR's worth a shit on this team. Not even Cooper showed an ability to consistently separate. Zero speed in this WR corp which is critical in today's NFL.
- Wills is a turnstile and can gladly GTFO.

- Watson's 2 INT's hurt. Guy was running for his life all day and WR's could not get open. At some point he is going to try and make a play because he HAS to...nobody else is doing a damn thing.
Agree about the wide receivers. Cooper is a very good #2, DPJ a decent #3, but we need to find a #1 somewhere, somehow.

Franchise QBs making 50 mil a season must win, despite team faults. Watson, by every metric, was not good, much less great. He has a history of leading his teams to victory no matter what. We have not yet seen that from him, glimpses, perhaps, but very little success effectively moving this offense, at almost full strength.

He looks like he's just going through the motions..

DW looked shell shocked.

All I know is Deshaun Watson looks washed up......

He looks like he's never played the game a day in his life!...

He looks like he's just going through the motions..

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

I was watching some film of the pit game where he made a bad decision on the pick with 1:29 left in the half. Njoku was wide open at the first down marker and the ball should've went there. Hopefully, he responds to the pressure better next year and I'm guessing he will as well as the OLine. Teller was playing with a bad ankle for awhile and it showed.

There were some outstanding plays too. Particularly his ability to avoid sacks and stay alive. The OLine has to realize that they need to hold their blocks a lot longer now, do not cross the LOS until it's verified the ball is out and last but not least, Wills can be let go now. What are we waiting for?

Baker played worst
huh? who? who GAF! we need this clownshoes to fu&king buckle in and work hard which he obviously did NOT do this year flying to barbados and sh^t.man GTFO with that sh^t.not self disciplined.
we go 0-3 next year and KS,watson their mommas and the entire sh^t show can GTFO of C-town!
we should draft a late round QB.

Top Bottom