NFL - AFC North News | Page 2 | Barking Hard

NFL AFC North News

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson was injured today and missed the last three quarters.
Quarterbacks that run get hit, and if you get hit you get injured.
Lamar hasn't played a whole season in 3 and I think the Ravens are about ready to move on.
(I don't have any insider info, just speculation)

Steelers taking lumps with their newbie QB. not sure if he's a long-term answer.

Browns will be featuring Deshawn Watson for a while. he may or may not be a long-term answer.

Bengals are set with Burrows, which gives them an advantage.

Ravens and Bengals setting up well to make the postseason.

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson was injured today and missed the last three quarters.
Quarterbacks that run get hit, and if you get hit you get injured.
Lamar hasn't played a whole season in 3 and I think the Ravens are about ready to move on.
(I don't have any insider info, just speculation)

Steelers taking lumps with their newbie QB. not sure if he's a long-term answer.

Browns will be featuring Deshawn Watson for a while. he may or may not be a long-term answer.

Bengals are set with Burrows, which gives them an advantage.

Ravens and Bengals setting up well to make the postseason.

For the money they awarded this perv... He better be the longterm answer... DingleBerry's a Depoopoo's job are riding on his dry cum stains...!

So, here's our short term path.

1. Somehow beat Joe Burrow, again. He's yet to beat the Browns.
2. Play a Lamar-less Ravens team, assuming he misses at least 2 weeks.
3. Play the Saints on Christmas Eve with a 7-7 record.

It's a tall order, but it is what it is. Can't play the Texans every week.

The shoe's on the other foot now and we have leverage. Pay up or suffer growing pains with that guy you didn't start at QB this season, SF.

Jerry Seinfeld Laughing GIF

The Cleveland Browns have checked out. You guys shouldn't have to work all too hard for a W. As long as b'more or any of the Browns opponents the rest of the season play a full 60 minutes the Browns will lose the game.

Not necessarily that opponents win or take the game from the Browns because they don't have to. There is a difference.

The Cleveland Browns have checked out. You guys shouldn't have to work all too hard for a W. As long as b'more or any of the Browns opponents the rest of the season play a full 60 minutes the Browns will lose the game.

Not necessarily that opponents win or take the game from the Browns because they don't have to. There is a difference.
I guess I have to eat crow. NP.

Chicken Taste GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

Top Bottom