Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

Dude pretty regularly tweets about folks being treasonous mass-murders. Alright if that's his bliss, I guess, but I don't think it's some momentary comedic bit.

When we privately messaged about a month ago, he seemed dead serious about the existential political battle he believes he's waging.

Maybe you are right. I can't read minds and didn't take it the way you apparently took it. I do take seriously left wing nuts who say burn it down and then follow through on their threats.

Dunno if it's fair to criticize a guy who can't respond. But I will say: the fact that Shep's viewpoint evolves significantly over time should be a hint re: whether to be miffed about a fleeting moment of dismissiveness.

On some issues, he's probably now a few clicks to the left of the Bernie Bros he was putting down a few months ago.

(A welcome development, IMO)

Well, as I have previously noted, that is not my beef with Shep. And as I understand it, he will be able to respond in a couple of days, and you know where I want him to respond.

Regardless, that is a rather interesting comment if I have understood it correctly. You talking about the burn it down crowd?

Regardless, that is a rather interesting comment if I have understood it correctly. You talking about the burn it down crowd?
You live just outside a city whose tragic history reveals the true Moloch-like force in American life. So maybe don't freak out when, say, one the grandkids asks for a Chuba shirsey.

Dude pretty regularly tweets about folks being treasonous mass-murders. Alright if that's his bliss, I guess, but I don't think it's some momentary comedic bit.

I try to stay out of this area, as I get accused of things that aren't true, but since you are talking about me as if I am not addressable, I'll respond. Killer Cuomo, yah for sure he is a mass murderer, as are all of the Governors who against ALL logic and humanity bused hundreds of Covid positive patients into nursing homes to kill practically the only people Covid will kill.

Most of what I say is a bit tongue in cheek, with a hint of truth to it. Brownsfan gets most of it which I appreciate ...nuance is lost on some, especially when reading the written word. Tweeting is a different story. Twitter is a place filled with the most disgusting humans on the planet and I do fight fire with fire at times.

Politics has always been off limits in the Browns section. The vast majority of people HATE it when someone posts about it there. I still get more PMs and reports about it than anything else. Shep said he wasn't going to do it anymore, which I appreciated, then he went and did it three more times. He got 3 days off. Nobody wants to babysit, moving posts is annoying, and there are currently only 2 problems on this forum, practically no need for babysitting. Shep and Ragnar. They both have acknowledged it, and promised not to cause issues, and they both continue to fail. Hopefully they get over it, because I love it when they talk football.

Football talk is down everywhere. We will see if they kill my game with slack jawed politics, or continue to let it be a game. If it's the former, I'll keep this place up ...I have two facebook pages that will drive people here. If it's the latter, I'll find my passion again and put more endless hours into it.

You live just outside a city whose tragic history reveals the true Moloch-like force in American life. So maybe don't freak out when, say, one the grandkids asks for a Chuba shirsey.

Man you speak in riddles.

I am going to use a term I haven’t heard in perhaps fifty years but seems appropriate in this case. As a simple farm boy from western Oklahoma, I may be too "square" to follow your sophisticated big city lingo and the thrust of your allusion to its logical conclusion. But from Biblical studies and references to the urban dictionary, I have tried to get close.

The first part seems relatively easy even for a country boy like myself. I live outside the city of Tulsa and I assume that you must be referring to the race riots and burning of Tulsa in 1921; my first thought is that you may be attempting a "sins of the fathers" allusion. This seems to be confirmed with the "Moloch-like" reference which apparently refers to the Canaanite God, Moloch, that demands that children be sacrificed by burning. If that is the intent, it is getting heavy here with the description of this as a force in American life.

But then it seems to go nowhere. According to the Urban Dictionary, chuba refers to marijuana or more specifically a blunt (a hollowed out cigar filled with cannabis) and a shirtsey refers to a combination t-shirt and jersey. I read this and feel a disconnect. Is that your intent? What am I missing?

Apologies for *checks notes* both being too bookish & unable to read so good. Was referring to Chuba Hubbard, the activist OKState back. As for the other stuff with Gabe, I'll just agree to disagree & exit the chat.

Apologies for *checks notes* both being too bookish & unable to read so good. Was referring to Chuba Hubbard, the activist OKState back. As for the other stuff with Gabe, I'll just agree to disagree & exit the chat.

Thanks for the clarification. Makes more sense now. But why exit? We were just getting started with an interesting conversation.

By the way, if one is an Oklahoma State football fan, there is more than one reason to want a Chuba shirtsey. (See, notice how even an old codger like myself can adapt to the lingo of youth? :))

That kid can play football. He would be my choice to replace Kareem in 2021.

By the way, if one is an Oklahoma State football fan, there is more than one reason to want a Chuba shirtsey
In my rough-and-tumble draftnik days, I was perhaps irrationally fond of Kendall Hunter. Such impressive balance & lower body power for a pint-sized back. Too bad all the injuries took him out.

Because nobody wants to be on the side of busing Covid positive patients to nursing homes. It's a fool's errand.
Just a quick Q, presented without malice: do you have a theory as to why your tweets draw pretty low engagement?

Is it the extremity of the content — Cuomo sucks, no need to hypercaffeinate it by claiming he deliberately killed people to make Trump look bad — or is it the generic yet ungermane @BrownsForum handle?

My cynical guess: if you switched it to something like @BH_Gabe with a profile pic of you in Oakley's holding a fish, even the most nefarious shit would do numbers.

(Also: maybe having a second account with the @BrownsForum handle push out thread links would've been a way to keep EE, Grey, et. al from leaving.)

You must not be familiar with twitters algorithms. Maybe your elitist teachings didn't go there. Also shadow banning is a thing. I usually get 1 or 2 fairly viral tweets per week, good enough for me.

Also, just a quick Q, presented without malice. Is there a reason why you never attack the meat of a point that decimates your world view? Agreed, it is 100% coincidence that 7 Democrat Governors shipped hundreds of Covid patients into nursing homes against all reason and logic. Makes sense.

Try to stay on topic, for someone so wildly intelligent you sure are all over the place.

"Wildly intelligent"? Please don't besmirch my reputation, Gabe. I'm an unabashed dumbass, just like anyone else posting on a message board in the year twenty hundred twenty.

But I sincerely wish you & the rest of the folks here well. Be best.

"Wildly intelligent"? Please don't besmirch my reputation, Gabe. I'm an unabashed dumbass, just like anyone else posting on a message board in the year twenty hundred twenty.

But I sincerely wish you & the rest of the folks here well. Be best.

God, I loved that post! I laughed my ass off. So intelligently said. An instant classic!

Ah well. Maybe some day someone on the fringe left will tell me why it was acceptable. I won't hold my breath.

I assume you are talking about those 7 Democratic governors and their state health departments who forced nursing homes to accept recovering elderly Covid-19 patients in order to free up hospital beds. In many cases, the nursing homes that these Covid-19 patients were forced into were ill equipped to handle them and the results were that hundreds of elderly patients in those nursing homes were exposed to the coronavirus and died.

If you are waiting for an explanation as to why that was okay, you are in for a very long wait indeed. Nobody will ever be able to explain why that was okay because it wasn't. You can call it murder and I won't disagree.

The problem with Shep is he has Dunning Kruger Effect and he thinks he knows "Quarterbacks" when it's been shown consistently , he's muffed on about every one he's touted except Aaron Rodgers... his act gets old and tired.. He lives in this false narrative , then beats everyone over the head with it... He acts like every thread is about him and the two bit media punks he pushes on people.. I have no desire to read Jake the rapist or Soblow to get information that I can get from more reputable news sources.. I trust my own eyes.. whether I'm right or wrong...

As for the political shit? He knows he can't defend it and that Progressivism doesn't have an Intellectual leg to stand on so he spams it where he can attack the Alphas knowing they can't respond back and if they do the thread will be closed.

Last edited:
I assume you are talking about those 7 Democratic governors and their state health departments who forced nursing homes to accept recovering elderly Covid-19 patients in order to free up hospital beds. In many cases, the nursing homes that these Covid-19 patients were forced into were ill equipped to handle them and the results were that hundreds of elderly patients in those nursing homes were exposed to the coronavirus and died.

It was thousands. Thousands dead. A huge percentage of actual Covid deaths are all in nursing homes. It wasn't a mistake. They knew what they were doing, that much is blatantly obvious. also, hospitals were not full, plenty of beds. And the curious order that Cuomo signed so that nursing homes would not be liable for Covid death. Mass murder? Yes.

Without everything under the sun being counted as a covid deaths, the press and complicit liberal scum banning Hydroxychloroquine treatments and/or making it difficult to purchase, or get prescribed, this virus has a lower mortality rate than any flu season.

Even with all the fake #'s, it's on par with a slow or moderate flu season. Those who defend this bullshit are absolute dullards, or flat out psychopaths.

As for the political shit? He knows he can't defend it and that Progressivism doesn't have an Intellectual leg to stand on so he spams it where he can attack the Alphas knowing they can't respond back and if they do the thread will be closed.

Try to stay on politics down here, we don't have an area where we are allowed dragging each other. I'll give you a chance to edit out your personal insults, but if not I'm going to move your post to hell. This part I quoted I don't disagree with, but the rest of the personal insults and shit, leave them at the door. Stay above the fray and you won't get lumped in. Shep knows I enjoy his football contributions, right or wrong. But the political shit is nauseating. He's actually the person that made me take my twitter account full political, I had enough of the gas lighting and taking advantage of nobody being allowed to respond. It was that, and seeing every single last sports twitter account going political, on flat out lies. Shep kind of pushed me over the edge. So now I have sort of sacrificed a twitter account I worked very hard on. Worth it.

In any case, carry on. I'll be interested to see which liberal condones the nursing home massacres of 2020. I've got PGL on twitter literally telling me Communism is good. Scary times.

Last edited:
Communism is awesome, except for the fact it has failed every single time it has ever been attempted all while leaving hundreds of millions of dead in its wake.

Top Bottom