Barking Hard Pro-Football Pick 'Em - 2012 Edition | Barking Hard

Barking Hard Pro-Football Pick 'Em - 2012 Edition

I'm going to sign up! I'll do it later today. I shotgun the basement after I forget to make picks a few times.

LOL Vegas, I read that as in like rich!!!!

Anywho -

THERE IS A GAME TONIGHT AT 8:30 (NYG vs DAL)

I had the settings to lock out 5min before the first game of the week, but thought people might forget tonights game.

The settings now lock 5min before each game. That might give folks a few minutes extra on the late games.

Thank you for that Hiway, gave me a chance to sign up and pick on the remaining games this week...

EVERYONE picked the Giants over the Cowboys... lmao!

If you haven't signed up and still want to play, everyone is on equal footing. Nobody picked the Boys.

Week 1 results!

A tricky week, IMO - you just never know what's gonna happen.

Congrats to dangerdom and Maturbin Isdurte on a tie!

week1.jpg

6 points... that means I got the final three games correct. I was staring at 3 points as the Sunday night game was hitting half-time. WATCH OUT CAUSE I AM COMING BACK!

Hell, I don't know who half those people are!!! :lmao:

I'm "Barking Hard" 'cause I screwed up when creating the league. My name *should* have been "OMG I have no clue 3" but such is life.

Click on your team name, then look at the upper left corner. Underneath the HOME link is "Edit my Info." You can change your name there.

Sad to see only 10 signing up. Here's hoping we can have everyone that has joined in stick around and complete the season.

Well, I don't know about you all, but I really DON'T have a clue! This was a painful week.

Congrats again to dangerdom who pulls out a 3 game lead over 2nd place BrownOut!

Yahoo!%20Sports%20Fantasy%20Pro%20Football%20Pickem_zps5fc07692.jpg

Top Bottom