Browns - Do we trade shadeur sanders? | Page 3 |

Browns Do we trade shadeur sanders?

Whattya blind!!
We have a bunch of backup QB's and Watson.

Act accordingly!
Well. . . we do have roster positions filled by Qbs, but whether or not any of them are even serviceable backups is yet to be determined - and that includes Sanders, who, without a doubt, is the clear #2. We will need him, more than likely. What are the chances Watson starts every game?
 
hey, I'd be happy to see him start tomorrow TBH but can we make a
goddamn decision on this kid? I'm not sure,does he need to shoot
lightning bolts out his butt? WTF are you waiting to see?
I think this OFF staff don't know doo-doo. can you RUN THE BALL?
that would be a great start..wk3

Vintage Vhs GIF by vhspositive


trade sanders talk is not conspiracy theory. rizzo openly says traded before
the deadline. PITT are making the same mistake set to roll into '27 not
knowing what the young QB's have got sticking with the vet who's 100% out
DUMB (& I'm an expert. ask anyone)
When local talk radio host like Rizzo is your source....
 
What's your definition of an offer which cant be refused?
It depends on the market and whether there is a shortage of backups who can play at the time of the trade. Off the cuff I'm pretty damn sure a 2nd would do it right now, but I doubt anyone is willing to do that unless they think Sanders can be a decent NFL starter and is a significant improvement on their current backup.

There is a lot of variables that determine current value not to mention our situation. What if Watson gets hurt? Then we'd just be talking about that time we were discussing trading Sanders and this thread is sent to the back of the line.
 
Well, based up this logic, then Sanders must be bad because CLE drafted him
That may well be true. I'd like to find out at some point. Chances Watson plays good and doesn't get hurt are quite low. Good chance we get to see what Sanders is made of at some point. If Sanders ends up being just a decent backup, that's a win for a 5th round pick.
 
Back
Top Bottom