Donald Trump - FLAWLESS VICTORY | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Donald Trump - FLAWLESS VICTORY

Strawman. BTW, just to educate you a bit more ...the wall is not used to completely block passage but rather to route the criminals to certain choke points to make the orderly policing of the border more manageable. I know you are smart enough to figure this out.

200w.webp

So you are for crime, drugs, government parasites, sex trafficking, fentanyl, heroin, gangs and people breaking the law. Sounds about right for a commie.

Just like our incredible POTUS, I love LEGAL immigrants. Only an idiot would support allowing criminals by the millions into this country. And an illegal immigrant is a criminal the moment they break the law to come across our border.

Hopefully you've learned something tonight. Sleep well. And be sure to leave your door unlocked in case some meth addict having a psychotic break wants to come snuggle with you. With your hatred of walls, I am sure all are welcome.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I could watch stuff like this all day...&#55357;&#56834;&#55356;&#57269; <a href="https://t.co/uhuBvOy7nM">pic.twitter.com/uhuBvOy7nM</a></p>— M3thods (@M2Madness) <a href="https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1109802397407346689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Raising Tariffs doesnt add money it screws people over because other countries will just raise there’s to match ours,the numbers are imaginary.
Our genius of a President slammed BMW and talked about how he was going to make sure they paid more to ship there vehicles to the United States forgetting BMW’s largest plant is in N.Carolina and employes 18,000 workers.

Captain Bone Spur is by far the most ignorant person to ever live in the WH.

Not to mention Steve Bannon is holding rallies and his followers cheer for Trump to become America’s first dictator,wtf?

Beating each other up over what we believe is futile,rendered completely useless trying to defend trump.

It wasn’t Obama’s fault he walked into office with the worst economy in our history,trump should kiss his feet everyday being able to take over a competent government on the rise.

I’m done talking to close minded assholes who call dog shit,surf and turf.

Raising Tariffs doesnt add money it screws people over because other countries will just raise there’s to match ours,the numbers are imaginary.
Our genius of a President slammed BMW and talked about how he was going to make sure they paid more to ship there vehicles to the United States forgetting BMW’s largest plant is in N.Carolina and employes 18,000 workers.

Captain Bone Spur is by far the most ignorant person to ever live in the WH.

Not to mention Steve Bannon is holding rallies and his followers cheer for Trump to become America’s first dictator,wtf?

Beating each other up over what we believe is futile,rendered completely useless trying to defend trump.

It wasn’t Obama’s fault he walked into office with the worst economy in our history,trump should kiss his feet everyday being able to take over a competent government on the rise.

I’m done talking to close minded assholes who call dog shit,surf and turf.

Somebody needs a

Safe place .... triggered much?

ME!!?? You act like a fucking wall is a cure all. Wake up you brainwashed zombie, think about what the fuck you are saying, please. Building a wall on the US/Mexico border is like saying you are going to hold back Niagara Falls with a fucking band aid. Illegals will still be getting in, drugs will still be getting in, gangs, sex slaves, EVERYTHING.

Even if that was true, what is wrong with dealing with one significant component of the problem. Take care of one component and you have more resources to deal with the others.

Anarchy and lighting a match just to watch it burn seems to be the theme spouted by those who support trump..........
I can’t be a part of that.

WTF are you talking about?

Seems the economy has nothing to do with burning things nor does keeping USA safe from illegal aliens.
i must be missing something after seeing the new trade deals??? where was the anarchy?

He seems to be getting Trump supporters and the new Brown shirts ....Antifa, confused. The anarchists are the ones catch cars on fire, blocking highways, chanting about dead cops, abusing the elderly and young children, and terrorizing anyone who dared wear a hat. That's the side you support. Violence, child trafficking, open lawless borders, baby murder, collusion, and on and on and on ...enjoy.

Anybody who is anybody will tell you that the US/Mexico border is not the biggest national security threat, it's our ports. Thousands of shipping containers pass through out ports every day, it would be easy for someone to smuggle a nuclear weapon, or pieces to build one, into our country. Putting money and resources into that to make it safer would make more sense, but Chump would have you believe stopping illegals from entering the country from Mexico it top priority. So he is going to ask for money, even shut down the government, for money to build a wall that might not be completed in anyone's lifetime.

I'm sorry, I would rather Jose sneak into the country to work at some shitty minimum wage job that nobody would want to do rather than get vaporized by a nuclear bomb that somebody built from parts smuggled into one of our ports. SECURE or ports first.

edit
It is estimated about 11 million containers enter our port annually.

Last edited:
Gabe,
In this very thread you have said tear it all down,you love what Trump is doing.
That is the definition of anarchy.
Most anarchist’ are communists or part of the tea party

Man brah. I'm not sure what reality you are living in but your straw man isn't cutting it. Have you heard of Antifa? Have you heard of BLM? Violent disgusting mobs who beat women, the elderly, and children. (don't ask me for proof because I have PLENTY)

I didn't say tear it all down. You made that up. I said shake things up and return our government back to what our forefathers envisioned and what made our country great. Culture, language, and borders. All being destroyed by the establishment. Both parties of which a lot of dum dums are slaves to.

Really can”t talk right now I”m helping build our new Statue of Liberty in Texas!
How about shoring up our southern borders by making it possible that people don’t want to leave the “shitholes”they live in?
That’s how we got attacked on 9-11 we supported the Taliban in beating Russia’s unprovoked attack and we succeeded.
But.................

What we left in Afghanistan were over fifty percent of the entire population under the age of fourteen,
Couple schools,roads and trade might have created a grateful ally.
Kinda makes sense doesn’t it?

By the way hammer,go read a book

Funny you mentioned that, because beefing up port security is part of the border package Trump has been clamoring for. Are you even paying attention?

We need port security, NOT THE FUCKING WALL. Like I said before, it is estimated that about 11 million containers pass through our ports every years, and about 2% of those 11 million get inspected. So I would say that it could use all the money it could get, especially the money that will be wasted on a needless wall that will probably never be built.

We need port security, NOT THE FUCKING WALL. Like I said before, it is estimated that about 11 million containers pass through our ports every years, and about 2% of those 11 million get inspected. So I would say that it could use all the money it could get, especially the money that will be wasted on a needless wall that will probably never be built.

We need both.

Top Bottom