Hey College Football Fans... | Barking Hard

Hey College Football Fans...

A Buckeye fan calling Clemson corrupt - oh the irony on so many levels.

You seem to like facts; so let's look at a couple facts...shall we?

Clemson QB Steve Fuller made the Ohio State Buckeyes his bitch.
- So much so, that Fuller even made the GOAT Buckeye coach's ass quit

giphy.gif

26_5019337.jpg

WoodyTrollOhHELLNO.jpg

Clemson QB Tajh Boyd made the Ohio State Buckeyes his bitch.

tajhboyd.gif

a9fd555e1e9694d991cc54da80d487f0.jpg

dealwithit.gif

Clemson QB Deshaun Watson made the Ohio State Buckeyes his bitch.

deshaun-watson-of-the-clemson-tigers-celebrates-after-scoring-a-third-picture-id631504160

IMG_3739.0.png

There has literally never been a quarterback, in the history of Clemson University, who has played the Buckeyes, and did not make them his bitch. Literally never. So it is only natural to assume that Trevor Lawrence will make the Buckeyes his bitch as well. That is, if the Buckeyes are ever good enough to play Clemson in the college football playoff again. College football is currently Alabama, Clemson and everybody else. The Buckeyes have some catching up to do.

Solid prediction.

I also seem to recall a much-ballyhooed certainty that Clemson would take it to Alabama a few months ago.

Solid prediction.

I also seem to recall a much-ballyhooed certainty that Clemson would take it to Alabama a few months ago.

You mean, after correctly naming the 4 CFP teams I got a head-to-head match-up wrong? Oh, no...what ever will I do? The good news is that 55% correct can make you a lot of money in Vegas.

Man, if I were a fan of Clemson (only fair weather fans really like Clemson, let's be honest) the last thing I would be posting is a 70 year old man making a bitch of one of my athletes.

Somebody threatened Jim Harbaugh on the twitters.

PFFFfffffttttt...:lmao:

That story us crazy. Jimmy looks like he’s packing in the pounds too. He’s the most overrated coach in college football.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, if I were a fan of Clemson (only fair weather fans really like Clemson, let's be honest) the last thing I would be posting is a 70 year old man making a bitch of one of my athletes.

If you were a Clemson fan, you’d be a lot more knowledgeable about Clemson and college football in general.

Top Bottom