Investigating the Investigators or taking down the Deep State | Barking Hard

Investigating the Investigators or taking down the Deep State

madmadworld

The Official TV Watcher
Awards
What is the killer is most of our Lives the Dem's have been hostile of the DC branches of Intel organizations. now that they control most of them (at least they think so). it's hands off....... these people are Trusted.

Excuse me but as a follower for 60 years of DC etc. I can't recall the leaders of these organizations after their time was done, become commentators like Comey, Brennan & Clapper. please post others if you know of any.

I found this just disgusting. I find this FAR more disturbing than Anything Trump has ever said.

Twenty four hour news cycles, that’s why.
Same reason Carson,Hannity and Ingrahm
along with good old criminal Ollie North
Dershowitz and the Ann Coulters of the world
are on tv,
Just the same as the other two are left wing.
all stations have there own military and former
statesmen on to provide background and support
for there positions.
It’s not that Deep state ish.

Pretty sure Hoover was head of the FBI for forty
eight years, he was a cross dressing homosexual
who extorted every president that was elected.
Guess you miss those days....

“Not that there’s anything wrong with that”

C‘mom Cliff,you know me better than that,
MMW was clamoring for the good old days I was just pointing out they weren’t all that
great back then.

My bad you probably never watched the TV
show Seinfeld.
The episode I was referring to involved gay people and the constant tag line was
sorry about the confusion!

C‘mom Cliff,you know me better than that,
MMW was clamoring for the good old days I was just pointing out they weren’t all that
great back then.

My bad you probably never watched the TV
show Seinfeld.
The episode I was referring to involved gay people and the constant tag line was
sorry about the confusion!

What am I supposed to think when you say: "Not that there’s anything wrong with that." :D

First you said: "he was a cross dressing homosexual who extorted every president that was elected."

And then you said:

"Not that there’s anything wrong with that"

I understand the part about being a cross dressing homosexual. But I have to question the part about extorting every President that was elected. Maybe Truman and Eisenhower, but Kennedy? Really? That's okay?

Both Bobby and JFK couldn’t keep it in there pants
they were easy to compromise.
FDR’s wife was actually gay or if it’s possible bisexual
and Hoover would greet the new President and simply
say your secret is safe with me.
Nixon wanted to fire him so bad and no matter how you see it
Hoover died while he was in office.
It is rumored that his secretary kept all his private files somewhere
and most haven’t been found.
Ahhh,those were the days weren’t they?

I agree with you MMW
Having past officials on the TV isnt good for
either side but it happens and I can’t help but
go back to the twenty four hour news and the
one upping the other network for a certain point
of view isn’t fair but there all guilty of hiring these
former statesmen and women because they somehow
believe they have more credibility when in fact it’s all
spitballing.
There was another point I wanted to touch on in regard
to actors and celebrities running off at the mouth.
I go to the movies or watch a DVD and don’t really care
what there politics are I’m watching an actor in a movie
or listening to a song,it doesn’t give them the right to use
there status as a sounding board for there views, totally agree.
Denying yourself to be entertained by there normal jobs is just
sad.
Me personally, don’t care for Tom Cruise and Scientology but he
does make great movies that I enjoy.
Deniro has sold out over the past ten fifteen years and his politics
shouldn’t outweigh his body of work, back in the day The Godfather II
was better than the original imo and Deniro was fantastic as the young
Vito Corleone but back then I’m quite sure they didn’t make the large sums
actors make today but that’s beside the point, The Deer Hunter, Goodfellas,Heat
and his body of work can’t be denied and avoiding them based on there public
lives robs a person of great cinema, I guess what I’m saying is denying yourself
entertainment doesn’t make sense to me?
Bruce Willis is stone right wing but I watch his movies regardless, don’t care about
his politics.
Ted Nugent is out of his mind but he has made some great music I still listen to.
I guess I don’t understand the prejudice

all due respect.

The Rock

J.E.H.
There was some REAL smear campaign after he died. so much so hard be put much stock into it. my guess is it's half truths. him holding files/knowing dirt much more credible. he had good values for those days imo not that I agree with them.

All that Hollywood stuff - what brung that up ?

Myself gave up on movies nearly 30 years ago. found them just a waste of My time. still the kid in me likes the animation stuff. but that's about it. And The Rock LOL

Obama

I agree with you MMW
Having past officials on the TV isnt good for
either side but it happens and I can’t help but
go back to the twenty four hour news and the
one upping the other network for a certain point
of view isn’t fair but there all guilty of hiring these
former statesmen and women because they somehow
believe they have more credibility when in fact it’s all
spitballing.

It's just the heads of intel. I was speaking of. becoming political hacks.
I have the same thoughts on past POTUS. they have just went off the map in the past (habitat for humanity/painting pictures etc) till Obama. thanks to him even Carter has jumped out of his lane.
these others are just as you said... but we have grown to acceptance of them.

I G report

I haven't finished reading this report yet. the reporters seem to be finding what They want out of it. What I'm finding is the reporters I listen to are clueless. they live in DC yet they don't know these players. they told us Comey could be trusted the same with Mueller now Horowitz. What I'm learning is these people are all birds of a feather. they just refuse to turn on each other.

So now we wait for Durham. he has a History of not giving a shit about anyone's status. at least in the past. so we wait.

Comey was appointed head of the FBI
and was well qualified for the job,Carter page got the ball rolling on Russia in 2013 because he was compromised by Russian
Intelligence and considered a person of interest.
wiki leaks Asange gucifer,Roger Stone and pushing the Hillary narrative
followed because it was election season and like everything else we can’t wait for
the October surprise so it got ugly way earlier.than usual.
Comey was fired first not following the presidents game and McCabe was a Comey lackey so he had to go till he found his yes man just like Barr and Pompeo.

That is authority unchecked and when the bill came due Trump had his yes men in place along with Giuliani.
The whole Ukraine thing is our president doing what he always does, looks for leverage kinda like the national enquirer and Pecker is spilling the beans as we talk.

Comey as well as McCabe were ridiculed
and humiliated by the president on national TV and both threatened with jail!
I don’t know how you would take that kind of smear campaign but I would go on every channel that would have me.
The sad thing is all that were mentioned including Mueller were conservative Republicans and the President isn’t.
This so called “deep state”are government employees that are selected and serve the president who selects them.theres no hidden agenda in the work they do,they protect our nations interests around the
world.
The “MSM” aren’t political there professional journalist who look for a story
on wherever the breadcrumbs lead them,
Regardless of party,I can’t speak for every single journalist but for them it’s story before party, that’s there livelihoods.
These conspiracy theories are nothing more than deflection.

Last point I want to make is the idea that all actors are liberal assholes so I won’t watch there programs and movies is just
plain ignorance.
If it’s not republican or goes against my politics I just won’t watch it?
I read a lot of books and I like biographies
and some of the ones I’ve read have come
from movies I have watched.taking Hollywood out of the story and reading the the book to get the real story.
I have stated before and it’s true I watch Fox News because it’s important for me to
understand both sides.
Reasoning and common sense are much
better than blind allegiance to any party or
Idea.

I haven't finished reading this report yet. the reporters seem to be finding what They want out of it.

I think the best summary of the report that I have read so far is the one by Jonathan Turley in "The Hill."

It is entitled: "Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us," Here is how it starts:

The analysis of the report by Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz greatly depends, as is often the case, on which cable news channel you watch. Indeed, many people might be excused for concluding that Horowitz spent 476 pages to primarily conclude one thing, which is that the Justice Department acted within its guidelines in starting its investigation into the 2016 campaign of President Trump.

Horowitz did say that the original decision to investigate was within the discretionary standard of the Justice Department. That standard for the predication of an investigation is low, simply requiring "articulable facts." He said that, since this is a low discretionary standard, he cannot say it was inappropriate to start. United States Attorney John Durham, who is heading the parallel investigation at the Justice Department, took the usual step of issuing a statement that he did not believe the evidence supported that conclusion at the beginning of the investigation.

Attorney General William Barr also issued a statement disagreeing with the threshold statement. Nevertheless, the Justice Department has a standard requiring the least intrusive means of investigating such entities as presidential campaigns, particularly when it is the campaign of the opposing party. That threshold finding is then followed by the remainder of the report, which is highly damaging and unsettling. Horowitz finds a litany of false and even falsified representations used to continue the secret investigation targeting the Trump campaign and its associates.

This is akin to reviewing the Titanic and saying that the captain was not unreasonable in starting the voyage. The question is what occurred when icebergs began appearing. Horowitz says that investigative icebergs appeared very early on, and the Justice Department not only failed to report that to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court but also removed evidence that its investigation was on a collision course.

The article is relatively short and a quick read. Click the link below for the article in "The Hill":

https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...for-the-fbi-and-unsettling-for-the-rest-of-us

Last edited:
Top Bottom