Browns - Jim Schwartz is the new DC | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns Jim Schwartz is the new DC

Continues to look like a solid hire.
There was a time when guys like this were plain not interested in a Browns job, and we’d have to hire a DB coach or something.

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV

I thought the interview showed much experience, deep connections, and a really good inside knowledge of how to make things work in the NFL
yeah thats exactly what I said..a picture speaks a thousand words and THE DUKE dont lie baby!
man crush is too strong..lets just say I am excite! grab suh brother, homeboy you drafted?
an dont forget #99 10+ sacks at LE next year for the titans browns.
what front7 players wouldn't want to play for him?he's an OG baby.bring the FA!

yeah thats exactly what I said..a picture speaks a thousand words and THE DUKE dont lie baby!
man crush is too strong..lets just say I am excite! grab suh brother, homeboy you drafted?
an dont forget #99 10+ sacks at LE next year for the titans browns.
what front7 players wouldn't want to play for him?he's an OG baby.

He did wear a hairpiece though…

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! say it isn't true!
thats a phony?from the tail of a pony?
you cant be a gangster with a wig..or wait a minute,can you be a gangster without one?
I dont wanna say he's moses in a sweater but HES MOSES IN A SWEATER!
hes going to transform this football team into a defensive powerhouse,hear him talk blitzing?
I dont wanna get crazy but....THIS IS IT! a true culture change for the CB.an identity for this team.
whew,waited so long lord, I knew our time was gonna come.
predictions-
top 10 Defence 2023
4+ D pro bowl players
'23 playoff appearance and (at least) 1 win
top pick 2023 draft is a D player/DROY candidate all pro

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Last edited:
This is sort of funny as hell.

The Browns will be good next year because Jim Schwartz is a Ford F-150 pickup truck and Joe Woods was a Lamborghini. Woods' defense was so exotic that if the windshield wipers quit the motor would not run. Schwartz will bring a simple, solid defense to the table that is built on parts you can get at Walmart and if it breaks, it's not in the shop for 3 weeks.

This is sort of funny as hell.

The Browns will be good next year because Jim Schwartz is a Ford F-150 pickup truck and Joe Woods was a Lamborghini. Woods' defense was so exotic that if the windshield wipers quit the motor would not run. Schwartz will bring a simple, solid defense to the table that is built on parts you can get at Walmart and if it breaks, it's not in the shop for 3 weeks.

Quincy is ok... He get's a bit carried away though on some of his takes.... Good kid though...

post of the year my friend.love it and its spot on correct sir.thats exactly whats happening.
the AFCN? thats some rocky country for a lambo with a racing spoiler aye?more suited to NFC tracks
that big ol 150 is gonna start everyday like a mofo soldier (joey diaz accent) the lambo? maybe?
we need jack fu&king campbell to come in here and layeth down the LAW!
thats the classic tiger tank vs the T-34 matchup.finesse vs brute power.I know what I prefer in a D.
finesse is for making love,not for football-the hayman.
the truth is woods D scheme relied too heavily on the safeties.zone heavy D always do.thats a problem for us with delpit slowly transitioning from FS to SS which is particularly difficult in the modern NFL because cover2 defences rely on S play so much.notice when delpit started playing well so did the defence? thats not a coincidence but who took the blame then?JJ3.the OTHER safety.
delpit is small to play SS and really needs to work on his body and aggression If hes going to stay there.need you to be a hitter son.cant play in the box and not be.ok?but I like the idea of giving him another year.his 2 deep coverage was outstanding 2nd half of the year.his tackling/aggression needs mucho worko but I do not advocate drafting a S early this year.we have good players.(A johnson?)

Last edited:
Insider stuff, saying the word in the building is:

"Night and day difference from Joe Woods."

"Not putting up with BS"

"Holding veterans accountable."

"Last year, everyone wanted to be friends. This is not the case this year. There is a different, but good, energy coming from that side of the ball."

+++

Addendum - we hear this about every single new HC/DC/OC is seems. Especially for DC. However, Schwartz does have the rep to back it up, so there's at least that.

Insider stuff, saying the word in the building is:

"Night and day difference from Joe Woods."

"Not putting up with BS"

"Holding veterans accountable."

"Last year, everyone wanted to be friends. This is not the case this year. There is a different, but good, energy coming from that side of the ball."

+++

Addendum - we hear this about every single new HC/DC/OC is seems. Especially for DC. However, Schwartz does have the rep to back it up, so there's at least that.
Schwartz was on my radar day 1 as the #1 guy... That's exactly what I expect from Schwartz coached team.. Discipline!

Top Bottom