Browns - New dawg logo - REVEALED | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns New dawg logo - REVEALED

A metallic foil silhouette, small on the back left corner of the helmet. Small bullmastiff patch on shoulder like Bengals have

And a 3D logo combining the concepts of old Mack Truck logo and 20th Century Fox 3D Block letters. Bullmastiff on top of 3D block BROWNS letters

Anything that actually looks good and/or mean or ferocious will be cancelled. They might as well change it to a unicorn farting rainbows and butterflies over the Cleveland skyline.

All the ‘mean’ and or ‘vicious’ ones look straight out of the trailer park. I wish we would scrap this whole dog logo thing already. It just says we enjoy being a poverty franchise.

^
I agree. It's time to move on from the whole "Dawgs" thing but we're saddled with this and have to make the best of it, for awhile longer now.
Sucks Aaron Eckhart GIF

Yeah, Hanford made the first pick for us. It's considered part of our heritage now.
I don't love it, and I do feel it can be well done. We haven't seen the 3 team versions the winner of the fan version will go up against.
Beats no logo for me.

I'm okay with the Dawg moniker although because we've lost so much over the last 30 years , it's lost it's luster... Id be happy with a Dawg bone for a logo.. Then that might appease the woke idiots who run this team...

Well done by PFF here. The Titans & Commanders don’t have a mascot logo as their primary, and neither do we or should we. So this B, or something like it, is so much better than the helmet thing.

IMG_4186.jpeg

Top Bottom