OBJ. ACL. AB, WR? | Barking Hard

OBJ. ACL. AB, WR?

He's likely played his last game for the Browns and we can add a WR to our list of needs for next years draft and FA.

idk how are they going to get rid of OBJ? you cant trade a WR coming off an ACL and he will have like 13 mil in dead money if they cut him. they can release him 2022 with no dead cap.

that is what will happen if i had to bet.

idk how are they going to get rid of OBJ? you cant trade a WR coming off an ACL and he will have like 13 mil in dead money if they cut him. they can release him 2022 with no dead cap.

that is what will happen if i had to bet.

OBJ's career is done.. After having 2 major injuries... He won't be the same... okay.. Maybe not done... But he most likely will lose a step or 2... And quite frankly... I DON'T want him back!... Baker spreads the ball better without him... Watch this offense roll...

John Ross? hmm hes very unhappy
OBJ? im not happy hes hurt but what do we really loose?
it was a bad deal from the get go
we could have used that 1st rd pick (DE-montez sweat) and got a great WR in the 2nd rd (DK?)
keep peppers at S.no vernon (another big mistake)
just an all round fluster cluck of a deal that put us years behind
NYG? FU!

Last edited:
So unfortunately it looks like the Browns are on the hook for guaranteed money because of the injury. No getting out of it. And he is basically in trade able because of the injury and anticipated healing time. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. He is not a fit with this team.

he is so thin and fragile.not a cleveland browns kind of guy. never was.
with his cute blond curly top? c'mon man.this is ohio ya'll - we dont do metrosexual
I said from the start this team needs a landry/shenault/metcalf kind of WR who can take BIG shots over the middle
and run back to the huddle with a BIG smile.1st down (and a 1st down karate chop no less)
how long until this guy gets hurt? I asked rhetorically
this situation reminds me of the greedy pick.
love greedy BUT we needed (still do) a solid safety and we drafted GW as our 3rd string CB instead
the next pick after us was TB who drafted slam dunk 2020 probowler antoine winfield at safety

what do they have in common? we tried replacing tried and tested players who played great and should have been allowed to start
hollywood higgins and terrance mitchell
here we are back at 2020 where we started in 2018.these 2 guys are starters again and T-mitch is a pro bowler IMO
now all the mocks want us to draft another nickel CB?

with his cute blond curly top? c'mon man.this is ohio ya'll - we dont do metrosexual
I said from the start this team needs a landry/shenault/metcalf kind of WR who can take BIG shots over the middle
and run back to the huddle with a BIG smile.1st down (and a 1st down karate chop no less)
love greedy BUT we needed (still do) a solid safety and we drafted GW as our 3rd string CB instead
the next pick after us was TB who drafted slam dunk 2020 probowler antoine winfield at safety

what do they have in common? we tried replacing tried and tested players who played great and should have been allowed to start
here we are back at 2020 where we started in 2018.these 2 guys are starters again and T-mitch is a pro bowler IMO

I personally think OBJ is Gay... And that's his right.. But yeah... He's too brittle for my liking... I think he's pretty much done though... Move on...

fuckinA Right.jpg

They'll probably bring in someone for insurance but, quite frankly, Baker no longer has to concern himself with trying to get him the ball. He's got plenty of reliable receivers and can feel free to spread it around. Truly sorry about the injury but I don't think we'll miss it beat. C'mon Chubb, get healthy soon.

Top Bottom