OBJ. ACL. AB, WR? | Page 2 | Barking Hard

OBJ. ACL. AB, WR?

Landry also has colorful hair and hair styles.

What would OBJ sexuality have to do with anything?
OBJ’s sexuality has nothing to do with it unless you are defending homosexuality in which case I believe that should be in the political forum where guys like nickers can identify as transgender or whatever they identify as on the political forum ;)

I just assume people who question others sexuality lack confidence in their own.

Well you assumed wrong... as per usual... I said it was "his right".. I have Gay family members so its really not a big deal with me... I only mentioned it because someone brought up his blonde hair and being metro sexual or what not.. i just saw it as more that someone was challenging his masculinity or lack thereof... I could care less.. Confidence was never an issue with me.. Hell Ive performed on stage a good portion of my life.... And you definitely need that when your ass is on the line and entertaining crowds of people.

the term metrosexual implies heterosexuality only,If you look it up
its a pretty harmless jab meant in fun.
and the shoe fits because he is clearly by definition a metrosexual
and no there is nothing wrong with that
guys like nickers can identify as transgender
you're the one being nasty and homophobic my friend
triggered easily much?
millennials..

METROSEXUAL--definition
"a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or gay men."

triggered easily much?
millennials..

METROSEXUAL--definition
"a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or gay men."

Thank you for setting the record straight... too many soft Millenials in here... Sheezus!

triggered easily much?
millennials..

METROSEXUAL--definition
Ok so you’re both metrosexual. Man buns and man purses huh? My guess is you’re both probably in gay marriages

Top Bottom