Browns - Pick #5, Mason Graham, DL, Michigan | Page 13 |

Browns Pick #5, Mason Graham, DL, Michigan

I wouldn't know about that. :cool:
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF
 
He's going to see more & more Dbl teams as the season goes on which will allow Verse more opportunities for sacks and same for Mike Hall and Maliek Collins. Also, he's going to change the run game blocking schemes for opposing offenses which should lead to mistakes by them. The future is bright.
 
Graham is barely 23 years old (turned 23 a few weeks ago).
As has been said here, an IDL takes the longest to find his NFL footing.
It's like the opposite of RB in that regard.

He seems to have already found his version of productivity. It's not simply bull-rushing. It's quickness, hands, and high-motor.

We needed this pick to work out. So far, so good.
Oh, and he's already being doubled.
Rudy needs to keep stunting him, as he has the true ability to take advantage of it.
 
a whole page of idiots gloating over what?
I said he must improve. you all agreed. the interwebs did too.
now he's playing like a 5th overall should,leading this D
4 sacks. remember they don't matter? I said he needs sacks.period.
& here they are as requested. with sacks comes TFL & disruption.
the bar for MG like I said was ALL-PRO.none of you put neck out
& said "he will probowl" nobody.
WHO HAS OVER/UNDER 1 PROBOWL? I WILL SIGBET.
 
a whole page of idiots gloating over what?
I said he must improve. you all agreed. the interwebs did too.
now he's playing like a 5th overall should,leading this D
4 sacks. remember they don't matter? I said he needs sacks.period.
& here they are as requested. with sacks comes TFL & disruption.
the bar for MG like I said was ALL-PRO.none of you put neck out
& said "he will probowl" nobody.
Definition of crawfish. ;) But seriously, he probably follows the site and you motivated the shit out of him. Well done!
 
I am sorry guys but IMO? 1/2 a sack all year for a 5th overall? he spent some time on his back I noticed.flat on his back.
almost any vet DT would be an improvement in FA IMO.
any previous draft and we walk away with a great DT at 5.WhyTF did you go DT with that draft?still dont geddit???
hope he proves me wrong on this one.

Consider yourself proved wrong
 
Back
Top Bottom