OP OP OconRecon If you're juiceless, you're useless Aug 10, 2026 #21 That’s one smooth glide-rep from Fano
OP OP OconRecon If you're juiceless, you're useless Aug 20, 2026 #23 Re: today's joint Bills practice
Martin Eden Well-known member Today at 4:37 PM #27 We can officially say Fano is not going to be a bust. He's a bulldog! And I admit, the pass blocking as a whole is better this season than last.
We can officially say Fano is not going to be a bust. He's a bulldog! And I admit, the pass blocking as a whole is better this season than last.
nickers Nick@Nite 47 minutes ago #28 Martin Eden said: We can officially say Fano is not going to be a bust. He's a bulldog! And I admit, the pass blocking as a whole is better this season than last. Click to expand... I think we can put Austin Barber in that camp too...
Martin Eden said: We can officially say Fano is not going to be a bust. He's a bulldog! And I admit, the pass blocking as a whole is better this season than last. Click to expand... I think we can put Austin Barber in that camp too...
jaydog Football God 17 minutes ago #29 I'm sure Barber could play RT, but as a rookie stepping in at RG and doing as well as he is why mess around? We still have Dawand Jones to plat RT if what's his name can't get the snap count right and is ineffective.
I'm sure Barber could play RT, but as a rookie stepping in at RG and doing as well as he is why mess around? We still have Dawand Jones to plat RT if what's his name can't get the snap count right and is ineffective.