Site Issues. | Barking Hard

Site Issues.

Inspecta

The Abbot
Awards
Hey Guys,

I know the site has been slowing down for a lot of you, myself included. I purchased a shitload of bandwith when I set this place up so i'm not sure what's going on. I'm gonna call godaddy today and see what the deal is, if they can't speed this place up then I'll switch hosting. According to Gabe it shouldn't be too much of an issue to switch over to another hosting site, so just sit tight and be patient, we'll get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Yeah - mine is struggling bad this am. Every time it seems to be the ESPN Ticker (as per the status bar at the bottom left of Firefox). Bolt (blackberry browser) doesn't have the status bar, so I never knew what the lag was.

How many of us (ya'll) couldn't bear the thought of parting with the ESPN ticker? I personally wouldn't lose any sleep.

Yeah - mine is struggling bad this am. Every time it seems to be the ESPN Ticker (as per the status bar at the bottom left of Firefox). Bolt (blackberry browser) doesn't have the status bar, so I never knew what the lag was.

How many of us (ya'll) couldn't bear the thought of parting with the ESPN ticker? I personally wouldn't lose any sleep.
You know, there is an ESPN ticker gizmo (plug-in) that could be user optional if that's what's causing the lag.

Site has been so slow for me at times this week that i cant even attemp to read posts let alone post...this morning at about 6 am or so it was so slow i couldnt even load it...working fine now but the slowness comes and goes...

Top Bottom