The " Book It " thread! | Barking Hard

The " Book It " thread!

OzDawg

Awards
In addition to any new "book it" statements please go back and link any "book its" that you've posted since Jan 1 2020 >
I'm hoping this will be a place where all predictions can be simply stated and simply found without endless searching.
There's been soo many predictions. A single thread to showcase them all would be great.

- Clemson will win the 2020 college football national championship.
- Baker will have a bounce back year, his best year, in 2020
- Joseph will have his best year in the NFL at safety

....book it.

Last edited:
- Clemson will win the 2020 college football national championship.
- Baker will have a bounce back year, his best year, in 2020
- Joseph will have his best year in the NFL at safety

....book it.
No way bro!!!

You said the same thing about Clemson last year.

If the Buckeyes play Clemson in the first round of the playoffs like last year you guys will not win the 'ship. You might beat the Buckeyes. I don't know. No 'ship though.

But the Buckeyes will beat the shit out of you guys physically. Like last year. Your soft as fuck basketball conference schools playing, football games do not properly prepare your team when your rivalry game is ...I don't even remember it's so irrelevant. Nobody else does either.

Anyway see your soft asses in January maybe, eh?
:eyebrows:

The loss of the extra weeks of practice given to teams with a new HC will cost them games...Browns included...book it.

The loss of OTA's and other lead up practices will make for a shitty beginning to the season for the entire league....book it.

As for the Browns in particular....too far from a completed team yet. I have zero idea how this will all pan out. It looks good to this point, but teams need to mesh...and we have a ton of moving parts, including schemes and coaches.

The loss of the extra weeks of practice given to teams with a new HC will cost them games...Browns included...book it.

The loss of OTA's and other lead up practices will make for a shitty beginning to the season for the entire league....book it.

As for the Browns in particular....too far from a completed team yet. I have zero idea how this will all pan out. It looks good to this point, but teams need to mesh...and we have a ton of moving parts, including schemes and coaches.

Yup, but this is why signing all of these vets matters more this year, and that includes Keenum.

I'm not thinking about how the virus will affect the NFL yet, too hazy. If we truly lock down, I could see life returning in May... but it doesn't seem like we're capable of that.

Taking a sports fan's wild guess, I've been thinking the new cases start going down in May and sort of officially resume life in June. If that's the case, the NFL season won't change all that much beyond near total lack of contact until training camp.

Hopefully they extend camp a bit, perhaps offer an early "OTA" week in late June.

I said in another thread my daughter works in a lab where they're already trial testing Anti Corona virus medications. If we get lucky yeah we might get OTA's in late June.
crossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingers

Top Bottom