To Inspecta - Terrorist accusations | Page 2 | Barking Hard

To Inspecta - Terrorist accusations

bowling_ball_1.jpg

However you fuck holes want to do it is okay with me, but the references will be gone. You wanna do it the easy way, I extended the olive branch. You wanna get all bunched up with pride and keep the shit going? By all fucking means, go ahead.

Go fuck yourself you bomb making, homicidal terrorist.

There. I am offically living on the edge. I dare you to hire a lawyer. I dare you to call the FBI.

Assclown.

Ghoolie is Ghoolie and when they let him join they knew exactly what him and Rich would bring.

Cancer? Yes

Egomaniac? Yes

Clown? Yes

Asshole? Yes

His game is to try to bring boards down. He will make up any story about FBI, threats, and legal action. He will establish multiple IDs and start controversial topics among his own log-ons.

Jack Splat & Don Call - are much hyped characters that Ghoolie and Rich created to destroy AJB board and try to bring down NAVs board. They ruined every thread with garbage and had imaginary arguments with each other.

That's what kind of sick fuck you invited to this board.

A fellow Youngstowner who got onto the field on Friday nights playing in the band. Never played a stitch of football in his life but he can tell you what is wrong with the world and what a genius of a football mind he has.

Tommy is a sick fuck for sure. The more you feed into him the more he loves it.

Ignore him and he won't go away, he just makes up new Log-On IDs to have someone to argue with.

Hey ass hats, spending $10K just to fuck your world up in court isn't shit to me. I spend more than that on Bowling balls. If it's worth it to you idiots by all means lets boogie. I merely gave you an easy way out.

Bring it on. Come on grow a pair, do it. Make the call. Terrorist pussy.

I could give a fuck if you pull the post or not. Again, in this day and age associating anyone with that kind of bullshit is far beyond your asshole message board rules.
I'm not threatening ANYTHING.

However you fuck holes want to do it is okay with me, but the references will be gone. You wanna do it the easy way, I extended the olive branch. You wanna get all bunched up with pride and keep the shit going? By all fucking means, go ahead.

Let me try this one more time for you............the terrorist references WILL go away. The choice is if Inspecta wants to just swallow and do it, OR, trust me, I will have it done for you. I can assure you the second way around is NOT going to be enjoyable for Inspecta OR Grimm.

I don't give a flying fuck what you puppet sheep think one way or another, I am just telling you the terrorist references are coming down.

Lawsuit? Hey ass hats, spending $10K just to fuck your world up in court isn't shit to me. I spend more than that on Bowling balls. If it's worth it to you idiots by all means lets boogie. I merely gave you an easy way out.

It's Inspectas call. He's been through this shit with me before.

And please, you dickhead hall monitors, save your fucking breath already. I have no respect for you and I sure as hell don't need to hear your bullshit hall monitor rules.

Posts about ME? WTF do you think this board is about? You? Nobody wants to read your bullshit, if it wasn't for me there would be no activity here. Yeah, Ghoolie is king.

Sweet, Fonzie. Here's a leather jacket. Go slam the jukebox to fire up the music after you call a lawyer.

You're lame, and your shtick is tired.

Top Bottom