Topic of the Day | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

CCP planning ahead or just a coincidence. you decide.

Currently, infant formula-feeding is widely practiced in the United States and appears to contribute to the development of several common childhood illnesses, including atopy, diabetes mellitus, and childhood obesity.

WTF

Monkeypox outbreak: UK health experts warn gay, bisexual men against the virus

I saw where Biden wants to sign on to allowing the WHO to dictate measures to all countries and by signing this treaty it let's other foreign countries tell US citizens what to do, ie: We must where masks at all times. We must get a vaccine that they deem appropriate. We must have in our possession at all times a vaccine ID card and whatever else they decide for us to have.

326478_image.jpg

After a few minutes, she said, a US Marshall placed her in handcuffs, stating that she was under arrest for intervening in an active investigation, according to the Journal.

Gomez recognized a few local Uvalde police officers and convinced them to tell the marshals to remove the cuffs.

Once freed, she distanced herself from the crowd, jumped the school fence, ran inside the school building and grabbed her two children. The three sprinted out of the school together, she said.

Good for that mom.

I still can't believe that cops were hesitant to go inside and take out the gunman. I mean WTF??!!! I have to second guess their training. I was trained to go in and get the shooter ASAP to lessen the injuries and deaths. Time is of the essence in these matters. It saves lives.

Then I heard a teacher left a door ajar and it allowed the gunman to gain entry. It's like everything that they shouldn't do they did.

Now the NYT so stupid saying what they do.

Without pay wall

When reached for comment, Logan said she wouldn’t participate in “a hit piece,” and added, “I’m not interested,” before abruptly hanging up. But today she speaks often to conservative talk show hosts about her days at CBS, describing what she views as a culture of conformity in the mainstream media.

Top Bottom