Topic of the Day | Page 20 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

All these sleazeball Republicans. the nerve to challenge Trump.
the Man tries to save us from the damage the R's & D's have done to this country all our lives. The establishment makes His life a living Hell for his efforts.

Col. Douglas MacGregor, "No one can shoot down a hypersonic missle". "The notion that Ukraine can stop much of anything I think is ridiculous. They just don't have much left in terms of air defense".

Wow. What a waist of lives. Ukrainian lives on the part of the USA. A peace treaty was ready to be signed but Biden's fucknuts pressured Zelensky not to.

Col. Douglas MacGregor, "No one can shoot down a hypersonic missle". "The notion that Ukraine can stop much of anything I think is ridiculous. They just don't have much left in terms of air defense".

Wow. What a waist of lives. Ukrainian lives on the part of the USA. A peace treaty was ready to be signed but Biden's fucknuts pressured Zelensky not to.
It's so sad. for those people. the real Joe Biden.......... hard to tell what he would do, but likely the wrong thing.

I think after Joe Biden everyone in this country should think much more seriously about who they vote for and that there has been a uni-party in charge of our government that cares little for us and much more so for MSM and the Military Industrial Complex. Because of that, maybe we'll be better off for having lived through the Joe Biden buffoonery and start to realize these politicians are not going to help 95% of us poor saps.

I have questioned the whole democracy thing the past 30 plus years. look how the people we vote for...... do what ?
you've heard it hundreds of times for decades. they Sell/sold us out.
Tell me would a King sell out/weaken his Kingdom ? become dependent on other kingdoms. just saying

I'd say that corruption has more to do with our government failures second only to American Imperialism through a corrupted NATO alliance.
American Imperialism
Has gotten a bad rap/rep. due to poor choices the past 60+ years. before 1960 it was working well. more important it was making the World a better place.

Government failures has been about control of our borders. allowing bad trade deals steal our wealth/power. also not securing them. we have no idea if there's 15 or 50 million. are you fucking kidding me. if it were thousands but millions.

I think imperialism should have a bad rap no matter what country is trying to compel another to do something that might not be wanted.
IDK...maybe I'm a DA.

I think imperialism should have a bad rap no matter what country is trying to compel another to do something that might not be wanted.
IDK...maybe I'm a DA.
First what is DA ?

I think American Imperialism started after WWII. it's worked ok in Europe. Japan, S Korea. after that openly or covertly not so much.
unlike past superpowers we didn't go into places and make them serve/enslave.

Dumb Ass.

And it could be argued that American imperialism started during the Spanish-American war when we took a huge chunk of northern Mexico and called it Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. We seized the Hawiian Islands from their King. I forget the details at the moment. Andrew Jackson exterminated the American Indians. Hitler cited Jackson as his guideline on how to exterminate Jews in his book Mein Kampf.

In a weird way we actually paid Russia .42 cents an acre for Alaska or 7.2 million dollars for the whole state. What a deal!!

Dumb Ass.

And it could be argued that American imperialism started during the Spanish-American war when we took a huge chunk of northern Mexico and called it Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. We seized the Hawiian Islands from their King. I forget the details at the moment. Andrew Jackson exterminated the American Indians. Hitler cited Jackson as his guideline on how to exterminate Jews in his book Mein Kampf.

In a weird way we actually paid Russia .42 cents an acre for Alaska or 7.2 million dollars for the whole state. What a deal!!
Was by the 1619 project ? :D

What they're not discussing is how all of cable news are losing viewers on account nobody can trust all those news outlets. People are finding out they can get real news from the Rumble app and get Glenn Greenwald, Russell Brand and Matt Taibbi. Or Substack for people who actually like to read. The catch is there is a fee. The sooner people get used to that, and more and more people are every day the legacy news outlets will be nothing but white noise in the background.

Top Bottom