Topic of the Day | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Picked up my curbside groceries today. they had T-bones on sale. didn't want them, but I learned I could order Porterhouse(.50 more). they never have them out in the meat area. the butcher used to cut them specially for the Wife back before covid.
But they don't know me online. all that to show you this picture.
I did that 20220104_.jpg

hnHPwwr.jpg

The answer is......
The New Ballistic Missile Submarine protection program. 25 Billion a year for our services.
The problem with ballistic missile subs is they have attack subs that track and kill those subs too! Allegedly stealthy and/or stealthier than the BM subs allowing them to move in close for the kill. (I spent four years in the Navy.) We've invested heavily into stealth technology across all the services. Recently a stealth F-35 went down somewhere in the China sea and it's all hands-on deck to try and locate its exact location (which is a bitch due to its stealthy nature) and pulling that aircraft up out of the waters before China locates it and does the same to steal our technology.

The term "All hands-on deck" is outdated too. :unsure: The destroyers, cruisers and frigates now almost always are clear of all personnel outside during operations. Everything is computerized and operated from the interior spaces of the ships.

Top Bottom