Browns Game Thread - WEEK 9 Cleveland travels to Cincinnati | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 9 Cleveland travels to Cincinnati

Depends on if the Baker we get 25% of the time or the Baker we get the other 75% of the time.

No matter what Baker shows up he’s only 50% healthy.

happy paul rudd GIF

Ok so 25% of the time Baker is good enough to positively contribute to a winning effort, but he's only 50% healthy either way....so 0.25 x 0.5 = 0.125

This means, definitively/authoritatively, we have a 1 in 8 chance of winning quarterback play this Sunday.

Think I'll just work on my thesis and check the highli....check the lights afterwards

Ok so 25% of the time Baker is good enough to positively contribute to a winning effort, but he's only 50% healthy either way....so 0.25 x 0.5 = 0.125

This means, definitively/authoritatively, we have a 1 in 8 chance of winning quarterback play this Sunday.

Think I'll just work on my thesis and check the highli....check the lights afterwards
You forgot that Baker won 3 of the 7 games he started. 3/7= 43% winning percentage.

Episode 19 Math GIF by The Simpsons

I think we win this game. Baker generally plays well after getting spanked nationally, and I think the injury to his non throwing shoulder is overblown. They shoot him up before the game and he doesn't feel a thing. If we lose, all hell breaks loose.

We're only a couple games out of first place in the division. There is no reason anyone on this team should not be up for this game and play at a very high level.

This is a gut check. To be sure. It'll tell us who is engaged and wants to be here, who is not and maybe something else.

hmm this team can bang 6 on you from literally anywhere,anytime. where as us? our plodding forward style cannot do that.
in cinnci? this is a pivotal game.If we win we could still be a winning team. If we lose? we will be @.500.Its that simple.
lose and we are going to be the worst team in our division with a slim to zero chance of making the playoffs.
this is must win for us. I dont see how we win this game unless the D balls out.
We're only a couple games out of first place in the division.
I love your optimism but If we lose in CINN? we might not win a division game all year. LOL
GO BROWNS!

CIN has lost to the Jets and the Bears. So CLE should have an opportunity to win this. But it's a division game, so there is never a given W. With that said CLE is likely going to need to win with solid passing game as CIN is pretty good against the run
Everytime I hear guys say this is a winnable game like it’s a gimme, the Browns lose. Every time……

Let’s not beat around the bush. You inferred Cleveland should win this game. You’re starting to sound like Fauci……
I was certainly not trying to infer they should win the game. Only that they can win the game. It was simply a counter to haymaker commenting that he could not see CLE winning this game

It's a division game so there really are no should wins. And if you read anything I comment on the passing game (or about Baker in this very thread) noting they likely need to win via the passing game it is far from saying they should win the game.

I expect this to be a close game to the very end. To me it's a toss up game.

Top Bottom