Welcome to Barking Hard!! | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Welcome to Barking Hard!!

I look forward to continuing to contribute to discussion about not just The Browns. WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Welcome Bryce! I'm not sure how far you'll get with hockey here ...I think perhaps if it came back to Cleveland on a pro level that would change. However, you've already been quite active, and I've noticed your intelligent takes. You're an appreciated addition to Barking Hard. :welcome:

Welcome Bryce! I'm not sure how far you'll get with hockey here ...I think perhaps if it came back to Cleveland on a pro level that would change. However, you've already been quite active, and I've noticed your intelligent takes. You're an appreciated addition to Barking Hard. :welcome:

Here here!!!

I agree completely. He's a great addition.

I have to admit Gabe, I'm impressed with our efforts (you and matt moreso) on twitter and facebook. We just need 2 more additions to hit 200 member mark. That in and of itself deserves a round of applause seeing as we only brought 50 or so over from TBB

Quick intro, life long Browns fan looking for a new home to post. Been a member of ABJ, Browns-Revolution and most recently TBB under the names of VBDawg and DumAssWhiteGuy(DAWG).

When DA got cut Stan went off the deep end and now everyone is a girly-gay man according him and his cronies...Just looking for a civil place to ocaasionally post about the Browns w/o all the stupidity and childish games. I hope I finally found a home!

You just nailed exactly why many of us are here. You'll dig it here. It's just what you're looking for. I've been on two of the three you've listed plus the forum on ClevelendBrowns.com (which is militantly moderated), and this place has the best mix of content and opinion.

Welcome!

Last edited:
Quick intro, life long Browns fan looking for a new home to post. Been a member of ABJ, Browns-Revolution and most recently TBB under the names of VBDawg and DumAssWhiteGuy(DAWG).

When DA got cut Stan went off the deep end and now everyone is a girly-gay man according him and his cronies...Just looking for a civil place to ocaasionally post about the Browns w/o all the stupidity and childish games. I hope I finally found a home!

Great to have you here Jax! Look forward to talking Browns with ya.

Welcome Jax, this place is much better than the BB. We don't have all the drama over here, and the admin doesn't play mind games with people on here to try and generate more traffic.

Howdy

Hey fellow Dawg Pounders.
I'm new to the forum and just wanted tp jump in and introduce myself.
I was a poster on another forum (that will remain nameless) for about six years, and got tired of the schtick there recently. Decided to move on. I checked out another spot a few days ago, at the recommendation of one of the guys on the first board I posted on, but that place actually proved to be worse than the one I left. Here's to hoping third time is the charm. I'm just looking for a place to talk about the team that isn't filled with drama, an overabundance of negativity and people who would rather talk about religion, politics and same sex marriage than Browns football. I hope I came to the right place this time.

If there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask, I'm a pretty open book.

Last edited:
Hey fellow Dawg Pounders.
I'm new to the forum and just wanted tp jump in and introduce myself.
I was a poster on another forum (that will remain nameless) for about six years, and got tired of the schtick there recently. Decided to move on. I checked out another spot a few days ago, at the recommendation of one of the guys on the first board I posted on, but that place actually proved to be worse than the one I left. Here's to hoping third time is the charm. I'm just looking for a place to talk about the team that isn't filled with drama, an overabundance of negativity and people who would rather talk about religion, politics and same sex marriage than Browns football. I hope I came to the right place this time.

If there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask, I'm a pretty open book.

previous usernames and forums, we need your past history.

j/k
welcome

Welcome Russian ...really glad to see you posting up in the Browns section! Apathy towards the Browns is at an all high, I am hoping once people get a good look at our new additions people will begin to feel more positive about things.

Personally, I am really excited about getting to TC this year and taking a look.

Hope you stick around!

I'm so old I have watched every Superbowl despite the fact I was 12 on the first one. I loved watching and rooting for the Browns when Bernie Kosar was QB1. I was a huge Cowboy fan until they fired Ton Landry, Jimmie Johnson, and Switzer. At this point I like the Texans and Browns.

Baker Mayfield was an exciting QB at OU which is my favorite college team. If he stays healthy I believe the Brown's offense will be similar to how it was with Kosar. The Browns will not be out of it until the clock says the game is over. I'm not sure when he will QB1 but that doesn't matter, I'm onboard

Top Bottom